Figured this was a good place to put some of these down on virtual paper and see how I do at the end of the summer. My back catalog isn't quite as big as last summers and it seems like this summers is mainly about replaying games more than anything. So here are some of my goals:
1) 100% Dead Space 3
- I hope to wrap up the collectible side soon and then it's on to the different difficulties.
2) Start and beat the story of The Darkness.
- Picked this up while it was on sale and I have yet to play it.
3) Play through The Witcher 2 again and pick the other path that I didn't do last time.
- Doubt I will go for the dark difficulty though.
4) Hope to god that the Mass Effect 2 dlc finally goes on sale. I want to finish up the last 3 sets.
5) Once I am done with number 4, I want to play Mass Effect 3 again and see what all has changed and wrap up a few more achievements there.
6) Buy and complete Dead Island Riptide.
- Just did some more work on the first game so I am ready to jump into this one.
7) Beat Gears: Judgement on Insane...
8) Finish up some more Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
9) Play a bit of Fruit Ninja Kinect if I ever feel like it and feel like moving my setup...
10) Wrap up the rest of The Walking Dead.
11) Finish Darksiders.
- Grabbed this last summer and haven't made much progress...
12) Play the rest of Dishnored.
- This would be easier if the game would stop pissing me off.... damn clean hands.
13) Finish up the last dlc pack on Halo 4.
- Shouldn't be too bad. Just need to find time to bust out a session.
And thats it, I think. Mainly just trying to get ready for the launch of the next gen by wrapping up my loose ends from this one. Knowing me, I'll end up grabbing an extra game or two while on sale this summer so we will see how they play in. Hopefully I can wrap these up!
Posted by Grumpy Zombie
on 30 April 13 at 01:27
| There is 1 comment
on this blog post - Please log in to comment on this blog.