NightStalkar has won 8,726 Achievements and 39 Challenges in 415 games and 10 apps
Registered on 29 Aug 08
| Last visited 21 Aug 16 | Last scanned today at 00:52 by TA Scanner 2
Yeah this game is called LIES of Astaroth or should I say LIES of Pay To Win. Go to 2:10 and watch the unfair rigged microtransaction bullshit begin.
Feel free to share the video to get the word out so the developers can hopefully change it so that we get a better chance of good cards.
11 other comments
Also, if you want to watch me get owned by the computer when trying the no-rune challenge on a level I'm clearly not prepared for yet, have fun and watch first 2 mins lol
Yeah, that's about the same distribution I see on everything. Magic tickets, the 150 crystal packs, the 50 crystal cards, it's about 95% 3 star cards. The other 5% is
composed of something like 99% 4 star cards and 1% 5 star cards.
I had a small stockpile of gems so i tried the 50gem thing before throwing them cash. Got all 3stars and decided not to give them money.
I had the same Problem with the 5 Star Cards i ve spend alot of Crystals to get it and nothing since the Launch . Fuck this Shit
My friend spent $20 on gems and still didn't get anything..lmao. He did get lucky in a tower for a 5-star though.
I bought ~60 of them and didnt get anything higher than 3-stars, so I complained and got my crystals refunded, got another ~60 and got a leviathan, so it is there
but with "increased chances" i expected that for $20 of crystals, I'd be guaranteed one, if not both of the 5-stars, very disappointed with this bullshit.
I used 30 magic tickets today and got all 3 stars lol.
I always use my tickets an crystal they give me. Still nothing. I've gotten 1 4 star an that was back when the came 1st came out. no 5 stars an all 1-2-3 stars that's it.
Only thing I got left in world one is kill 2 bosses an haven't been able todo either yet.
You must love these milestones. :) 1515 completed games is a lot. Well done!
shit just got real
when you guys fight, i want to watch!
Nothing personal you're just next on my friends list.
Going out with a bang. This is my last leap. More discussion on it here: Leap Frog 2016 - Discussion
Awe ur done after tonight. Congrats though u had a amazing run. Do u get anything for 2nd
I had fun with this. Enjoy it.
Think it's the best one of the three
Just by the name I am obligated to give it 5 stars ;)
The only two I have are GRAW 2 and Might and Magic Duel of Champions but want to work on these soon.
I got so many discontinued/unobtainables on my tag I literally just capitulate at this.
6 other comments
I own most of them, but havent started them yet...cant really be bothered either
@Manic I do too but the less achs unfinished the better :P
Fortunately i don't own any of them so thankfully this doesn't affect me
I have more done than I thought. Pretty neat.
Does anyone want to boost Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 online achievements before the server shutdown? I would like to purchase this game and get it done immediately.
I really wanna finish graw 2 but I no longer have a mic for 360 :(
that was quick ha
It's not really that quick, but logged most of the time on 360 as the multiplayer is more stable there.
2 other comments
i thought i seen you just start it a few days ago, mustve been someone else ha
He started it on May 05 2015.
19 achievements out of 75 won | 62,758 tracked gamers have this game | Last played 15 Aug 16
| Given 5 stars by NightStalkar
19 achievements out of 21 won | 23,833 tracked gamers have this game | Last played 14 Aug 16
73 achievements out of 73 won | 130,202 tracked gamers have this game | Last played 06 Aug 16
Copyright © 2016 TrueGaming Network
Ltd, All Rights Reserved
Xbox, Xbox Live, and all other Xbox Live specific terms are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
TrueAchievements is a proud member of the Xbox Community Developer Program
Concept, Design, Programming and Server Stuff by Rich Stone
Available on Mobile (beta)