Silent Hill: Downpour achievements

Silent Hill: Downpour

3.7 from 1206 votes

There are a maximum of 41 Silent Hill: Downpour achievements worth 1,948 (1,000)

15,780 tracked gamers have this game, 2,014 have completed it (12.76%)

Achievement Details

Lockdown in Silent Hill: Downpour

Lockdown27 (20)

Kill or incapacitate 10 Prisoner Minions.

  • Unlocked by 8,337 tracked gamers (53% - TA Ratio = 1.37) 15,780  

Achievement Guide for Lockdown

363,086 (215,313)
Achievement won on 05 Apr 12
TA Score for this game: 1,948
Posted on 19 April 12 at 00:44
This solution has 1 positive vote and 0 negative votes. Please log in to vote.
You'll first see these around Silent Hill, they're hard to Miss as they are all men, Screamers and Weeping bats aside, you will easily spot these. There are a few different kind of Prison Minions, Some being armed, others not. Some times the cop cars will spawn 1 or 2 of these along with Screamers, The odd sidequest such as The Bank mission, will require you to take out Screamers and Minions in a set of 5 waves, this will easily boost your Incaps/kills. If for some reason you didn't get this up to the last area of the game, 90% of enemies here are Minions, the other 10% being The tougher ones along with the odd Screamer. Hope this helps :)
Please log in to comment on this solution.
Do you have a question about this achievement? Please post it in the Silent Hill: Downpour Forum