Bound by Flame achievements

Bound by Flame

3.2 from 242 votes

There are a maximum of 41 Bound by Flame achievements worth 2,245 (1,000)

2,920 tracked gamers have this game, 163 have completed it (5.58%)

Achievement Details

Chrysalid in Bound by Flame

Chrysalid19 (10)

Poison your enemies 50 times

  • Unlocked by 830 tracked gamers (28% - TA Ratio = 1.87) 2,920  

Achievement Guide for Chrysalid

415,009 (226,487)
Achievement won on 03 Jul 14
TA Score for this game: 2,245
Posted on 03 July 14 at 10:05, Edited on 06 July 14 at 09:00
This solution has 1 positive vote and 0 negative votes. Please log in to vote.
For this you will need to inflict poison upon 50 enemies. This doesn't have to be 50 different opponents as long as the victim is inflicted with poison (gradual health loss) it will count. Skills and weapon attachments will increase your "Chance of Poisoning" percentage.

To check your poisoning prowess you can look it up in the menu>Attributes>Negative Effects>Poison enemy - this last section should be at the top of the Negative effects page.
From here you can see your chance of poisoning with Daggers or Crossbow. A zero means there is no chance of inflicting poison with the weapon currently equipped.

Method 1 - Ranger Class - Gift of the Viper - Chance of poisoning with daggers +10% (this will cost you atleast 13 skill points dedicated to the ranger class - 12 to unlock the skill and 1 to get it.)

Method 2 (easier) - Any Class - Craft a weapon attachment with the Poison ability as a bonus. You can Craft Crossbows and Daggers to add a bonus of "Chance of Poisoning" + X%
-If you are not a Ranger class then the crossbow is a better option.

*Easiest Method - acquire the the Crossbow called "DECEPTION" or "ASSASSIN" these crossbows come with a bonus of +75% chance of poisoning - add "Stock of the Serpent's Eye" to the latter for an addition +25% for a 100% chance weapon. Now every shot with the crossbow will inflict poison and you can get this in no time.

How to get Deception - side quest "A Forge for Renko"
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

How to get Assassin - side quest "Randval the Loner"
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
Please log in to comment on this solution.
There is 1 other Solution for this achievement
Do you have a question about this achievement? Please post it in the Bound by Flame Forum

Related Trophies