2. General hints and tips
These are all the Hints and Tips I used when playing the game. Hopefully they will be of some use to you.
- Think ahead on how you want to play the game. It's better to use stealth for the most part rather than going in head on, otherwise you are most likely to die, especially on higher difficulties.
- Upgrades are not only helpful, they are essential, so make sure you choose wisely to get the better ones earlier, ones such as the Remote Batarang and combat upgrades.
- Use Detective Mode (LB) pretty much all the time, hell keep it on if you have no care for the game's beautiful surroundings. It will certainly help you with the positioning of enemies which could be vital when planning your attack.
- In combat, jump between enemies to avoid getting hurt and maintain your combo.
- Use counter (Y) to help fend off enemies.
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.