Game Discussion: Mortal Kombat

Advice for boosting ranked matches

• Posted on 08 May 11 at 07:07
    If your planning to boost this due yourself a huge favor and don't. Its alomst impossilbe to get matched up. Don't worry though I read from their site that patch is being made to fix this.
    Screw Halo!
  • GGstuffGGstuff68,680
    Posted on 09 May 11 at 01:25
    i dont have mortal kombat (yet) but surely the point of ranked matches is that you should find someone random/ someone your rank, why would they do a patch so you can find your mates and boost?
    Ignore me!
  • Posted on 09 May 11 at 01:29
    Are You EXPd said:
    i dont have mortal kombat (yet) but surely the point of ranked matches is that you should find someone random/ someone your rank, why would they do a patch so you can find your mates and boost?
    that isnt what I meant. I meant that you sometimes get matched up wtih someone who isnt your rank and that many people rarely find mathches.
    It can't always be all hookers and sunshine!
  • x InSoMniA ox InSoMniA o495,862
    Posted on 09 May 11 at 16:06
    Yeah it takes way too long to find a match on Mortal Kombat, really frustrating seeing that logo spin for ages until you finally find a game.

Even more annoying when you go to select character and the other person leaves because that person hasn't matched up with the person he/she is trying to boost with!
  • Posted on 27 July 11 at 04:23
    The ranked matches are unfair. My first match I got paired with someone who's record was 2189/394. 0.0
  • crooked444crooked444814,224
    Posted on 20 October 11 at 22:11
    I know exactly what you mean. My record is 8/21 which is crap. Just got paired with someone whos record is 6371/115. I mean seriously...
  • Posted on 06 January 12 at 10:12
    im willing to boost Mortal Kombat online.
    Free/Cheap Games! All Have Easy Achievements!! Sign up here (http://www.listia.com/signup/958325)
  • Solario32Solario32380,709
    Posted on 06 January 12 at 13:21
    crooked444 said:
    I know exactly what you mean. My record is 8/21 which is crap. Just got paired with someone whos record is 6371/115. I mean seriously...
    O wow.....that musta been painful :)
  • GWARRRRRGWARRRRR140,616
    Posted on 09 August 12 at 23:21
    My suggestion is to create at 6-7+ gamer session and search around the same time this will increase the odds of matching up. Also if you get the MK symbol spinning I found that dashboarding out and restarting game helps resolves it. I had a session last night and we knocked out 6 achievements using this method.
    I'll just put this right here.
  • EhrenfriedEhrenfried175,076
    Posted on 19 January 13 at 05:14
    Yes, easiest solution is what GWARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR wrote.
    But i would suggest boosting Tag Team not 1vs1.
    We didi it yesterday with 7 people and it took us roughly 2 hours, and everybody got their cheevos.
  • Posted on 27 January 13 at 11:58
    i did it with just 1 friend...took us 20minutes. of course we had to use the trick with an USB device but it saves some time...
  • esc1esc1101,025
    Posted on 08 April 13 at 13:31
    I still need 10 ranked wins in a row.. but yea the matching is quite bizarre in this game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads