Game Discussion: Dead Space (2008)

Legend Teller Achievement

• ljp0390ljp0390112,472
    Posted on 15 June 11 at 19:33
    I was going to write a solution to this game however I am not sure if this is correct so instead I am writing a post first.

I just beat the game and after beating the game I received this achievement. I am not 100% sure but I don't believe I got at least 150 logs. For those of you who have this achievement, did it pop during the credits or did it pop as soon as you picked up log number 150. This might be a glitch in which case people who are starting this game do not need to worry about this achievement as it will pop anyway upon completing this game.
  • Posted on 20 September 11 at 16:08
    Not all too sure on that one, on account of i haven't even completed the game yet. I have gotten the 75 logs and I'm on chapter 6, i don't know if that's any good or not but I'm sure it should pop up sometime near the end of the game. Maybe if you haven't gotten the achievement you may have missed a few? If not one? Lol
  • Posted on 30 July 12 at 14:39
    happened to me aswell just about an hour ago when i finished it
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 July 12 at 15:31
    This achievement should unlock as soon as log number 150 is picked up. I have earned this achievement on two other profiles and thats how it happened for me on both occassions,.
  • Posted on 10 June 15 at 15:37
    i got this near the end of the game, i found almost 160 of them, i believe at the end of the game you get a log after finishing it and it'll count towards it...i think roll
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads