Lists Forum

Forum for a load of useful lists

List of Unobtainable and Discontinued Achievements

AuthorMessage
JMJimmy
348,559
JMJimmy - Steam:  If anyone would like to gift me Summer Adventure Cards 1-3,6-7, & 9 I'd like you ;)
263 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 43.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 24 more achievements required to reach 44%3,917 posts
Last post: Today at 05:03
Posted on 06 January 12 at 20:37
BJFindlay said:Why is the achievement from Spider-Man: Edge Of Time unobtainable? It's looks perfectly obtainable to me....Was patched a while ago and I forgot to remove it. Thanks! :)
Life, it's funny that way.
JMJimmy
348,559
JMJimmy - Steam:  If anyone would like to gift me Summer Adventure Cards 1-3,6-7, & 9 I'd like you ;)
263 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 43.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 24 more achievements required to reach 44%3,917 posts
Last post: Today at 05:03
Posted on 13 February 12 at 20:07
Updated Windows Phone achievements.

Anyone heard if there are any new 360/PC unobtainables?
Life, it's funny that way.
xPut Name Herex - Microsoft officially stated that they are merging all versions of Windows to one new OS.  We figured that out already.
TrueAchievements ModeratorTrueAchievements Game Info Editor6,854 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 14:27
Posted on 13 February 12 at 20:39, Edited on 13 February 12 at 20:40 by xPut Name Herex
Off the top of my head, these have all been discontinued:
Guitar Hero: World TourDownload JunkieThe Download Junkie achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 8 pointsYou downloaded a few songs from GHTunes
Guitar Hero: World TourFeeding the BeastThe Feeding the Beast achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 10 pointsYou uploaded a song to GHTunes
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010Winning Streak(Online)The Winning Streak(Online) achievement in Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 worth 57 pointsAwarded when you have 5 successive Ranked match wins in the Online.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010High Win Ratio(Online)The High Win Ratio(Online) achievement in Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 worth 94 pointsAwarded when you achieve a win ratio of above 75% in Last 20 results of Online.

(The last two are per: PES 2010 Server Shutdown)
I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
Crater79
115,556
Crater79 - So much for the WoT 1.3 Update achievements.
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.8031Achievement Completion Percentage: 78.35% (Includes owned DLC) - 25 more achievements required to reach 79%1,770 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 14:01
Posted on 13 February 12 at 20:48
xPut Name Herex said:Off the top of my head, these have all been discontinued:
Guitar Hero: World TourDownload JunkieThe Download Junkie achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 8 pointsYou downloaded a few songs from GHTunes
Guitar Hero: World TourFeeding the BeastThe Feeding the Beast achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 10 pointsYou uploaded a song to GHTunes
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010Winning Streak(Online)The Winning Streak(Online) achievement in Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 worth 57 pointsAwarded when you have 5 successive Ranked match wins in the Online.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010High Win Ratio(Online)The High Win Ratio(Online) achievement in Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 worth 94 pointsAwarded when you achieve a win ratio of above 75% in Last 20 results of Online.

(The last two are per: PES 2010 Server Shutdown)
Good thing I got those two done in GHWT. smile
7-9 off your starboard wing, turn to 0-1-0 and drop to angels two or be fired upon!
JMJimmy
348,559
JMJimmy - Steam:  If anyone would like to gift me Summer Adventure Cards 1-3,6-7, & 9 I'd like you ;)
263 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 43.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 24 more achievements required to reach 44%3,917 posts
Last post: Today at 05:03
Posted on 08 March 12 at 05:23
Major update to the watchlist due to THQ's financial issues.
Life, it's funny that way.
genericchicken8
215,403 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Site Rank: 8,062 out of 239,439313 posts
Last post: 27 Nov 13 at 22:48
Posted on 09 March 12 at 11:46
How are the Constructor Challenges for Stuntman: Igniton online achevos?
JMJimmy
348,559
JMJimmy - Steam:  If anyone would like to gift me Summer Adventure Cards 1-3,6-7, & 9 I'd like you ;)
263 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 43.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 24 more achievements required to reach 44%3,917 posts
Last post: Today at 05:03
Posted on 09 March 12 at 14:48
genericchicken8 said:How are the Constructor Challenges for Stuntman: Igniton online achevos?They're not lol - must have highlighted too many with Snap Links Plus - my bad.
Life, it's funny that way.
genericchicken8
215,403 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Site Rank: 8,062 out of 239,439313 posts
Last post: 27 Nov 13 at 22:48
Posted on 09 March 12 at 18:28
JMJimmy said:genericchicken8 said:How are the Constructor Challenges for Stuntman: Igniton online achevos?They're not lol - must have highlighted too many with Snap Links Plus - my bad.Nice. I assume that 'Entertainer' and 'MasterMC' aren't server-dependent either?
JMJimmy
348,559
JMJimmy - Steam:  If anyone would like to gift me Summer Adventure Cards 1-3,6-7, & 9 I'd like you ;)
263 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 43.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 24 more achievements required to reach 44%3,917 posts
Last post: Today at 05:03
Posted on 09 March 12 at 18:43
genericchicken8 said:JMJimmy said:genericchicken8 said:How are the Constructor Challenges for Stuntman: Igniton online achevos?They're not lol - must have highlighted too many with Snap Links Plus - my bad.Nice. I assume that 'Entertainer' and 'MasterMC' aren't server-dependent either?Not from what I can tell but as I don't have the game I can't be sure. It's hard when the games haven't been flagged.
Life, it's funny that way.
MathGuy42
199,344
MathGuy42 - Banjo Bundle only available until August 8
199,344 TrueAchievement Points286 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 22:18
Posted on 10 March 12 at 11:49
According to this x360a post, Battle vs Chess (360 version) is now patched. Hence Explorer and Maximalist are now attainable. I don't have the game myself, but the poster does have 1000/1000 with all achievements earned online, so it looks legit to me.

However, Maximalist in Battle vs Chess PC might be unobtainable. A friend unlocked every other achievement, but Maximalist didn't pop.
DakotaThrice
264,514
DakotaThrice - http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/2asvro/do_you_have_xbox_360_games_rated_e_or_t_that_you/
Achievement Completion Percentage: 42.06% (Includes owned DLC) - 221 more achievements required to reach 43%87 completed games(Includes owned DLC)3,502 posts
Last post: 11 Jul at 17:27
Posted on 10 March 12 at 11:52
MathGuy42 said:According to this x360a post, Battle vs Chess (360 version) is now patched. Hence Explorer and Maximalist are now attainable. I don't have the game myself, but the poster does have 1000/1000 with all achievements earned online, so it looks legit to me.

However, Maximalist in Battle vs Chess PC might be unobtainable. A friend unlocked every other achievement, but Maximalist didn't pop.
I ahve also seen posts somewhere here as well indicating that the console version at least hasd been patched
CRAWFORD696
152,938
CRAWFORD696
152,938 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 81.95% (Includes owned DLC) - 3 more achievements required to reach 82%265 posts
Last post: 15 Nov 13 at 02:48
Posted on 14 March 12 at 03:29, Edited on 14 March 12 at 03:30 by CRAWFORD696
You might want to update the Watchlist with all the new games that are having their servers cut off right away, just incase anyone missed it on the hompage. EA Announces More Server Shutdowns
JMJimmy
348,559
JMJimmy - Steam:  If anyone would like to gift me Summer Adventure Cards 1-3,6-7, & 9 I'd like you ;)
263 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 43.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 24 more achievements required to reach 44%3,917 posts
Last post: Today at 05:03
Posted on 14 March 12 at 04:05
CRAWFORD696 said:You might want to update the Watchlist with all the new games that are having their servers cut off right away, just incase anyone missed it on the hompage. EA Announces More Server ShutdownsSo demanding, I don't even get 6 hours to update it! ;) hehehe (j/k)

It's updated to the best of my ability.
Life, it's funny that way.
JMJimmy
348,559
JMJimmy - Steam:  If anyone would like to gift me Summer Adventure Cards 1-3,6-7, & 9 I'd like you ;)
263 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 43.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 24 more achievements required to reach 44%3,917 posts
Last post: Today at 05:03
Posted on 14 March 12 at 19:25
As if this list couldn't get any longer, Dark Energy Digital is apparently having financial issues which put their online achievements at risk of becoming unobtainable. This is less likely since MS is the publisher but that's no guarantee.
Life, it's funny that way.
N33dleInTheHay - Anyone with Spongebob for xbla want to do the multiplayer?  message me if interested!
204 posts
Last post: 04 Jan 13 at 03:37
Posted on 27 March 12 at 03:35
The Sacred 2 servers are supposed to be closing at the end of March - not sure if it is for just the PC or if it pertains to the 360 as well.
JMJimmy
348,559
JMJimmy - Steam:  If anyone would like to gift me Summer Adventure Cards 1-3,6-7, & 9 I'd like you ;)
263 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 43.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 24 more achievements required to reach 44%3,917 posts
Last post: Today at 05:03
Posted on 27 March 12 at 08:04, Edited on 27 March 12 at 14:41 by JMJimmy
ABouncingSoul said:The Sacred 2 servers are supposed to be closing at the end of March - not sure if it is for just the PC or if it pertains to the 360 as well.Added to the top of the watchlist and I've contacted Koch Media for clarification on whether it's both or just PC.

And already removed. I received this from Koch Media:

only the server for the PC version are implemented. The multiplayer for consoles are in the hands of Microsoft or Sony.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Daniel Langer
International Community Manager
Life, it's funny that way.
genericchicken8
215,403 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Site Rank: 8,062 out of 239,439313 posts
Last post: 27 Nov 13 at 22:48
Posted on 01 April 12 at 16:05, Edited on 01 April 12 at 16:09 by genericchicken8
Stuntman: IgnitionTrooperThe Trooper achievement in Stuntman: Ignition worth 97 pointsFinish in 1st place with each of the vehicles in Backlot Battle


Stuntman: IgnitionEntertainerThe Entertainer achievement in Stuntman: Ignition worth 39 pointsCustom Arena selected for boards the first time


Stuntman: IgnitionMasterMCThe MasterMC achievement in Stuntman: Ignition worth 44 pointsCustom Arena selected for boards 10 times


^These for the THQ watchlist.
Musquito
372,595
Musquito
TrueAchievements Game Info Editor25 walkthroughs owned6,784 posts
Last post: Today at 05:40
Posted on 03 April 12 at 19:23
Need for Speed: CarbonRace WeekThe Race Week achievement in Need for Speed: Carbon worth 27 pointsFinish an Online race during a Race Week

^This one is currently obtainable. Race week is up again.
http://twitter.com/#!/MusquitoBE
JMJimmy
348,559
JMJimmy - Steam:  If anyone would like to gift me Summer Adventure Cards 1-3,6-7, & 9 I'd like you ;)
263 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 43.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 24 more achievements required to reach 44%3,917 posts
Last post: Today at 05:03
Posted on 05 April 12 at 22:18
Added Pure Football to the list
Life, it's funny that way.
ArcCsc
94,202
ArcCsc
138 completed games(Includes owned DLC)TrueAchievement Ratio: 2.2231112 posts
Last post: 17 Jul at 05:01
Posted on 10 April 12 at 12:49
can anyone confirm if the NBA 2k10 : Draft combine servers are down? I can't upload my player..that would make the upload achievement unobtainable.