The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The Trading Thread

• dudecrazy108dudecrazy108444,742
    Posted on 21 August 09 at 07:09, Edited on 13 February 14 at 08:11 by drabik
    Use this page to list what you have to trade, be it games, unused codes, peripherals, etc.

GROUND RULES:
    1) Keep trades limited to Xbox 360 and Xbox One stuff. It's cool that you have a box of Ghostbusters poptarts from the 80's, but this isn't the community to offload them to.
    2) List what you have to trade here, but PM the other participant to seal the deal. A negotiation that only involves two parties doesn't need to be posted here for everyone to see.
    3) No scams.
    4) Trades done here are between two parties acting on their own. TA takes no responsibility for anything going sour. Use due diligence, and if something doesn't feel right, don't trade. Some things to consider may include the age and gamerscore of the gamertag, and how extensive their history on TA is.
    5) Please don't post here more than once a day.

TA is an international community, so specifying what region your items are might be appropriate.
  • imnotGEOFFimnotGEOFF751,226
    Posted on 30 March 10 at 20:00
    ive got a copy of sega tennis,i'll trade it for absolutly anything i just wana get rid of it
    [url=http://www.trueachievements.com/imnotGEOFF.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/images/imag
  • Posted on 01 April 10 at 02:07
    nba 06 anyone want it?
    peace xo
  • HoffmanHoffman158,814
    Posted on 01 April 10 at 02:15, Edited on 01 April 10 at 02:17 by Hoffman
    I'm selling my virginity for a large size bag of Coconut M&Ms. Serious inquiries only please.

Whoops forgot this isn't Craigslist.

I have a female code for avatar Special Edition FFXIII gear, from the bundle. Willing to trade for any XBL arcade code.
    I put the goo in the giggidy giggidy.
    Posted on 01 April 10 at 02:37
    Oh Jon you had me going.

I went out and bought the M&M's and everything! lol jk
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry483,634
    Posted on 01 April 10 at 02:44, Edited on 01 April 10 at 02:46 by Tasty Pastry
    Jon the Hoff said:
    ]I'm selling my virginity for a large size bag of Coconut M&Ms. Serious inquiries only please.
    dudecrazy108 said:
    Oh Jon you had me going.

I went out and bought the M&M's and everything! lol jk
    dudecrazy108 said:
    Rules:

1.Don't post fake stuff that you dont have or have no interest in giving away
    Please follow the rules. No one wants that from Jon would give up M&Ms. laugh
    Use one of the quotes from that thread
  • Negative ZZNegative ZZ114,418
    Posted on 05 April 10 at 22:13, Edited on 06 April 10 at 23:38 by Negative ZZ
    I'll trade Assassins Creed 2 for a 3 month card and a 1600 points card. $40 for a $60 dollar game is a good deal to me

EDIT: For anyone who play World of Warcraft, I have a redeemable card for Grunty the Murloc Marine that I recieved for viewing Blizcon 2009 through Direct TV. I'm willing to trade this if anyone is interested.
    "I'm scared that my disc tray is gonna fly open and someone's gonna bitch slap the grammar into me"
  • HoffmanHoffman158,814
    Posted on 10 April 10 at 04:21, Edited on 30 April 10 at 03:04 by Hoffman
    For anyone who has the new Splinter Cell, I have the email for all 4 codes into the codeofconviction website, I'll accept any arcade game code or 1600 MSP.

Negative ZZ said:
    I'll trade Assassins Creed 2 for a 3 month card and a 1600 points card
    Holy Jesus, I just bought it at a garage sale for 20 bucks a month ago! I should have traded it in! laugh
    Posted on 10 April 10 at 05:27
    I'm trading my copy of Assassins Creed 2. Way too easy 1000GS, almost disapointing for an AC game to be this easy. It's still fun though, but I feel like I got screwed over buying it day 1
    "I'm scared that my disc tray is gonna fly open and someone's gonna bitch slap the grammar into me"
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 April 10 at 11:00
    I have

Burnout Paradise
    Def Jam
    Pro Evo Soccor 06
    Fifa 07
    Madcaster Kartz

up for trades if anyone cares lol
    -pso
  • Posted on 18 April 10 at 12:34
    Sorry to be a shameless plug, but for anyone who like me has waaay too many games they don't want anymore Switchgames.com is a great place to sort through your collection and trade with others, their market system just opened up not so long ago as well.

I have quite a few games myself if anyone is interested, business will be much appreciated as I'm trying to get enough credit to buy the only copy of Demon's Souls Deluxe Edt. there.

My page:
    http://www.switchgames.com/gamer/Nemesis489
  • HoffmanHoffman158,814
    Posted on 18 April 10 at 17:55
    What kind of game are you looking for in exchange for Burnout Nuff?
    Posted on 18 April 10 at 20:25
    Jon the Hoff said:
    What kind of game are you looking for in exchange for Burnout Nuff?
    Remember Jon Nuffzx's game are from England! We cant use them.
  • HoffmanHoffman158,814
    Posted on 18 April 10 at 22:26
    oh yeah. nvm. thanks dude.
    Posted on 18 April 10 at 23:56
    Get a PAL Xbox, laugh. You can be the new Stallion83 if you put your mind to it!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 April 10 at 06:37
    Lol, yeah sorry! I should of added I'm British. lol
    -pso
  • SkillfulMmdSkillfulMmd283,046
    Posted on 19 April 10 at 10:07
    I got a COD: Classic redeemable card willing to trade for points or another XBL redeemable code.
  • ivegotalobonivegotalobon384,131
    Posted on 19 April 10 at 10:28
    i have astro pop & time pilot codes
  • OakleyishereOakleyishere129,272
    Posted on 19 April 10 at 14:00
    i have 2100 MS point card, offer?
  • SkillfulMmdSkillfulMmd283,046
    Posted on 19 April 10 at 14:47
    Kungfupanda17 said:
    i have 2100 MS point card, offer?
    Mah COD Classic?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads