Australian Gamers

Forum for the "Australian Gamers" leaderboards

Introduce Yourself

• aussiestaticaussiestatic808,827
    Posted on 26 December 08 at 16:57, Edited on 26 December 08 at 16:59 by aussiestatic
    James. From melbourne.
    I'm a bit of an achievement whore. Its been a good journey though i've met a bunch of top australian people.
  • Posted on 15 January 09 at 03:30
    G'day every-one, I'm always keen to help out with MP ach and have plenty of people on my friend lists' who are also easily persuaded to work on them so if you need help getting numbers for MP ach, drop me a line.

Even if you can't see the title you need help with in my games played, let me know cause I've got heaps of games still in plastic.
  • Shrapnel 117Shrapnel 117425,015
    Posted on 16 January 09 at 00:17
    Sniper JZA80 said:
    Hey guys and girls
    Name is matt, i'm from Adelaide in South Australia. C'mon you Reds!
    I generally play a bit each day and love to get my achs but don't have a lot of time thanks to having to work for a living! boo!
    If you see any achs on my GT that you need hit me up, I'm happy to help for help in return. I mainly boost only on weekends tho.
    Cheers!
    woo go the Matts from SA. hit me up brutha (lol)

also my console got RROD just before christmas :'( and i only sent it wednesday (lol) so now i must wait a few weeks. in the mean time i has been plehin mah ol' Ekzbawkz ya-huck
  • Posted on 16 June 09 at 07:04
    Hey, I'm James, and I'm usually up for boosting, except I'm not on much.
    I like my cheevs, but not as much as I like my percentage ratio.
    So, yeah.
  • jacky roosterjacky rooster1,119,918
    Posted on 07 January 10 at 04:35, Edited on 07 January 10 at 04:37 by jacky rooster
    hey fellow aussies. name is johno and im in sydney. as you can see im a bit of a completionist freak, and yes i know its destroying my life laughlaugh

love getting/helping my fellow country out. so hit me up if you need help. cheers headspin

or if you just wanna jam out on rockband, im always playing that. god bless DLC. clap
  • TEEROY 34TEEROY 34238,176
    Posted on 23 August 10 at 01:50
    GDay from WA peeps!
    old school thread here needs reviving!!
    casual gamer, play anything and everything all for bragging rights.
    Achievement hungry so i can tell my mates im a better gamer than them and have the stats to prove it hahaha, they love it!.

Massive Forzamaniac ( http://ozfm.darkbb.com/forum.htm ....its Forza3 for aussies )
    Red Dead fan
    Rock Band drum demolisher
    Star Wars - any game, theyre all good imo (yes even unleashed)
    Red Faction (someone help me sort out the respawning radio missions, i have 4 to get but cant find em)
    Game Room demon
    ...it goes on & on....i play em all.
    anyway just about to have my 3rd kid so its been a nice life, haha
    Cheers
    GDay from W.A. Cobba!
  • Posted on 03 April 11 at 08:28
    Hey all
    Started a new GT last month and im in the process of completing my 360 games all over again smile
    [IMG]http://gamercard.xbox360achievements.org/x360a-3/undeadjubbie666.png[/IMG]
  • Brett43Brett43934,808
    Posted on 04 April 11 at 15:41
    Hey everybody the names Brett from the gold coast. I play a bit of everything and I own a crapload of Retail and XBLA games so if anyone wants to play send a friend request.
    Brett43
  • Posted on 03 August 11 at 06:26
    BUMP!

Sup! Ben From Melbourne, RPG fan (#3 on AUS leaderboard). Boost way too much, got a massive backlog of games i havent started trying to increase my percenatage. Been online for one year now.

wave
    Only a real man will shed tears for his fallen comrades...
  • m0nk3yboym0nk3yboy178,021
    Posted on 10 August 11 at 12:24
    Finished a monster Bean Dive just recently, and looking for people to boost with. In an 18 day period I played 135 games (retail and XBLA), lost 26.15% off my completion %, and added another 4370 achievements to my 'to do' list...

It can be a bit hard to set up as I'm in Perth, and I really only get to game in the evenings, between 8.30 and 10.30pm.

I'm open to get up early though on weekends, any time before 6am local if that helps Eastern States boosters. Of course, WA players, just yell out.

Why the weird times? 38 year old gamer, two kids under 4, and still an addict after 32 years...
  • Posted on 19 September 11 at 07:40
    hi hi
  • HaloStorm12HaloStorm12319,920
    Posted on 09 November 11 at 11:20, Edited on 27 April 12 at 06:03 by HaloStorm12
    Hey, hayden from queensland. Love stratergy games (#1 in Aus, 6th in World), trying to work on my completion percentage.. not working so well.
  • XxSpazemxXXxSpazemxX213,252
    Posted on 31 March 12 at 00:52
    Wo0o0ot My name is Kyle, 20 year old gamer from Sydney NSW
    Aren't Thou Mad Brethren?
  • h 3 d f xh 3 d f x98,004
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 12:34
    Hi all, My name is Brett and im from Perth, more of a casual gamer. When im not out 4wding on the beach with my rottie im playing games so feel free to add me if your keen to get some games on. Looking forward to Borderlands 2!!!!!@!@!@!
    Brett
  • Posted on 09 June 12 at 13:03
    ahoy peeps name is graham 28 years young mates with this guy ^^^^^^^ same story as h 3 d f x
    love gaming multi player co-op's RPG's and many other style of gaming so feel free to add mostly ALWAYS online if im not away at work living the pilbara dream!!!!

Happy rage gaming to all BAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Posted on 17 July 12 at 04:15
    I'm rosden from adelaide. I need achievements. not much TA or gamerscore. I'm currently squeezing the achievement I can get from the games I have.
    rOzd3n = rosden
  • Posted on 15 October 12 at 10:06
    Hello. My name is Tony. I am from Melbourne I like getting achievements. That is all
  • FunnnkyyyFunnnkyyy1,003,630
    Posted on 19 January 20 at 11:05
    Hey, I'm Chris from Newcastle, NSW.

Got a bunch of MP and coop done but have plenty to do. Hit me up, I probably have the game so let's get some shit done.

Mainly focus on shooters (check leaderboards) :) but play alot of other stuff to

big scores need more GS whores to get it done with :P
  • MartyrrTTVMartyrrTTV286,018
    Posted on 02 March 20 at 09:37
    Probably dead forum, but hey I'm Michael from Brisbane. Used to do achievement hunting back in 2012/13 and have come back to give it another go. Always looking for chill people to play games with and get those damn multiplayer achievements. Hard to find people that still do this that live in Australia apparently
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads