Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dungeon Siege III DLC Announced

• MatrarchMatrarch1,730,963
  • GryphonskullGryphonskull282,964
    Posted on 02 September 11 at 20:09
    Doing my second play thru now. Still enjoying. Very happy this doesn't sound multiplayer necessary.
  • Posted on 02 September 11 at 20:10
    Im gonna pick this game up this weekend. Looks like an awesome game!
    When life gives Chuck Norris lemons, he makes orange juice
  • Posted on 02 September 11 at 20:23
    800 MS points seems a little salty in my book, I'll have to wait on the reviews. As an aside, none of my friends have this game so if anyone wants to play some co-op, send me a FR!
  • Posted on 02 September 11 at 20:24
    I may start this game soon
  • Posted on 02 September 11 at 20:27
    Achievements or not, I'll be getting this.
  • Zacry072Zacry0721,541,686
    Posted on 02 September 11 at 20:58
    It better not have achievements. I played this game through GameFly. I don't want to go through the trouble of getting it again.
  • theJOSHfeedtheJOSHfeed502,484
    Posted on 02 September 11 at 22:38
    This game was surprisingly fun, considering how different it is from the first two.

I'm looking forward to this DLC.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,666,744
    Posted on 02 September 11 at 22:39
    Don't think I've sold the game yet, good thing I didn't O_o hope this has achievements too.
    Hey, no complaints here. I prefer eye candy to scary armor any day. - Yuri
  • Darth BieberDarth Bieber148,314
    Posted on 02 September 11 at 22:44
    Zacry072 said:
    It better not have achievements. I played this game through GameFly. I don't want to go through the trouble of getting it again.
    I traded my copy in towards Deus Ex....sooo worth it. If there are achievements looks like I will be Gameflying it.
  • Posted on 02 September 11 at 23:22
    800MSP to respec?

Well, I paid that for a bank in Borderlands, soooo....
  • Hurricane HamHurricane Ham2,730,523
    Posted on 03 September 11 at 00:35
    :/ but i just 1k'ed it today.. oh well
  • Posted on 03 September 11 at 01:12
    How about DLC that allows you to take your character in a friend's game and KEEP THE DAMN LOOT AND EXPERIENCE YOU EARN! Gah!
    Bella Swan is a spoiled brat with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement.
  • Posted on 03 September 11 at 02:54
    I still haven't started this game as it sits on my bookshelf unopened. Wow I need to buy some more time to play all the games I want to play. Is there any DLC for more play time? cry
  • Posted on 03 September 11 at 04:41
    this game doesnt get the credit it deserves. its all around fun.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,666,744
    Posted on 03 September 11 at 04:48
    schizoid1488 said:
    It doesn't deserve any credit. Any goodwill built up by the rest of the game is destroyed when you realize only the host of the MP gets any sort of progress, experience, or loot. There is absolutely no excuse for that kind of shit.
    Hey, no complaints here. I prefer eye candy to scary armor any day. - Yuri
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 September 11 at 05:04
    is this good?
    "For man had succeeded in destroying the world, but War. War never changes. Since the dawn of human
  • Nailz08Nailz08341,894
    Posted on 03 September 11 at 05:17
    I have beat this a few times but the new DLC should be fun to play the entire game again.
  • RaajTMRaajTM283,275
    Posted on 03 September 11 at 05:56, Edited on 03 September 11 at 06:00 by RaajTM
    Great game solo, but would have enjoyed it more if there was better support in co-op.. you are only borrowing the host's characters and gear, alright I can live with that.. but the sharing of the camera in co-op was the last straw, with a game like this it is a bit unforgivable as some fights require constant dodging and with both players going opposite directions.. /shakehead.

Still was an enjoyable game solo, they simply dropped the ball with co-op. Looking to see more of what the DLC has to offer, pretty sure if there is achievements and they are manageable I will be picking this up.
    www.youtube.com/user/RaajTM
  • Darth BieberDarth Bieber148,314
    Posted on 03 September 11 at 06:07
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    schizoid1488 said:
    It doesn't deserve any credit. Any goodwill built up by the rest of the game is destroyed when you realize only the host of the MP gets any sort of progress, experience, or loot. There is absolutely no excuse for that kind of shit.
    At the very least they made up for it by the achievements being so easily boostable. Take it for what it is, an above average Obsidian game which only comes around once every ten years or so.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads