Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New The Sims 3: Pets Screenshots

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic646,204
  • You So ShadyYou So Shady184,419
    Posted on 13 September 11 at 19:23
    Cool, looks pretty good, but i'll probably wait until it's out to see reviews and stuff before I decide to get this or not...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 September 11 at 19:27
    I was thinking about getting Sims 3 for the 360 recently actually. I had Sims 1 + 2 on the Gamecube (and some Sims game I got on my iPod touch for free) and those were entertaining.

Nothing like pissing your pants, and magically pulling a mop out of nowhere to clean it up!
    http://www.petitiononline.com/PMMX360/petition.html SIGN IT NOW
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic646,204
    Posted on 13 September 11 at 19:31
    I got Sims 3 for my girlfriend for Xmas and ended up playing it myself. Addictive and quite fun!

I'll probably pick this up, but not until it hits the bargain bins.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 September 11 at 19:35
    Is that a corgi getting out of the pool?

I know my girlfriend will be getting this then!

There should be more games with corgi's in them.

Kinectimals Corgi Edition please, after the bears edition sells about 37 copies.
    I am The Game and I want to Play!
  • Posted on 13 September 11 at 19:45
    Kinect ? oh well lol dont have it
  • Lil Miss CherryLil Miss Cherry1,014,848
    Posted on 13 September 11 at 19:59
    Can't get enough of The Sims redface clap laugh
  • Posted on 13 September 11 at 20:05
    Actually quite looking forward to this. I found it relaxing playing the Sims 3, and it has quite a decent ratio, but the achievements are not actually that difficult to get, just time consuming sometimes. Hopefully it'll have a similar set, but with about 20-30% being specifically related to the pets.
    Feel free to PM me about the GTA IV walkthrough, or any problems you're having with the game.
  • Nighthawk205Nighthawk205376,997
    Posted on 13 September 11 at 20:07
    I'm only getting this if they add a console exclusive metalworker/engineering career path where you can manufacture robot unicorns and then dash through giant stars in mystical wonderlands. Before anyone tells me that I'm on drugs, please do your research on robot unicorns... then it'll be ok to tell me that
  • UIS AquaguyyUIS Aquaguyy192,343
    Posted on 13 September 11 at 20:10, Edited on 13 September 11 at 20:14 by UIS Aquaguyy
    TheIrishBeast said:

Kinectimals Corgi Edition please, after the bears edition sells about 37 copies.
    Looks more like an Akita or Husky to me. Corgis have extremely short legs and are about a 1/3 of the size of the dog in question.

The Unicorn and ponies are making this feel a lot more like a Barbie game to me. Pass.
  • IDarK VorteXXIDarK VorteXX1,414,634
    Posted on 13 September 11 at 21:15
    I got sims 3 for y sister and still havent played myself or went to see my sister play it.
  • Posted on 13 September 11 at 21:33
    Would make a better Dlc IMO. I want Sims Medieval for 360, that would be fun.
    Does this smell like chloroform to you?
  • Posted on 13 September 11 at 22:51
    Fucking Unicorns? O_O
    Mind blown.
    Game needed.
  • LastikLastik70,950
    Posted on 13 September 11 at 22:58
    Can someone enlighten me? Do I need Kinect to play this or is it just an added feature?

I don't have kinect since my room is too small, but I do love my sims.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 September 11 at 23:24
    TheIrishBeast said:

Looks like my dog but with legs! Its got the exact same fur features too.

Looks tempting, but I'll wait til like March or whenever it's cheap.
  • Posted on 13 September 11 at 23:51
    Smurfquake said:
    Fucking Unicorns? O_O
    Mind blown.
    Game needed.
    Smurf, you know I need this game more. laugh
  • Posted on 14 September 11 at 00:24
    Most likely will pass on this....The achievements in Sims 3 drove me crazy..Well about 3 or 4 of them did. Otherwise I really, really enjoyed Sims 3 but yeah I might just get some sorta Pets Sim type game for PC instead. Hm.
  • MullinaterMullinater248,189
    Posted on 14 September 11 at 00:57
    Really liked Sims 3, but I believe this should be DLC along with medieval and nights (so i can be a vampiresmile)
  • Posted on 14 September 11 at 03:29
    Mullinater said:
    Really liked Sims 3, but I believe this should be DLC along with medieval and nights (so i can be a vampiresmile)
    Yaknow, it should probably be DLC, but I found Sims 3 to be such a fun "achievement hunting" game, that Im glad its a full retail.
  • Posted on 14 September 11 at 09:41
    I'd probably get this one PC for the mods.

Oh look, a monkey! ... Yeah, it's a monkey, but it's not very interesting. I know! STAR WARS MONKEY!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads