Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

RAGE Launch Trailer

• Posted on 05 October 11 at 12:41
    60 frames of glorious action per second

Please click here to read the story: RAGE Launch Trailer
  • Posted on 05 October 11 at 12:46
    Great Trailer Cant wait
  • MemoMemo352,187
    Posted on 05 October 11 at 12:49
    Looks fantastic, really looking forward to this. Glad they've included split-screen co-op too!
    You are the Detectives; go... and detect.
  • Posted on 05 October 11 at 12:52
    Was really excited about this, a pity its out the same day as Dark Souls. I will get it but not straight away. The IGN review was only luke warm on it.
  • Posted on 05 October 11 at 12:56
    To paraphrase Djimon Hounsou in Gladiator, "I will play this game at some point... but not yet... not yet..."
    In Soviet Russia, game plays you!
  • ReevysReevys209,215
    Posted on 05 October 11 at 13:06
    My copy was dispatched just before midnight last night. I doubt it will get here before the end of today, but I'm happy knowing that I will definitely be playing it tomorrow evening. Seriously cannot wait.
  • ZalshaZalsha402,464
    Posted on 05 October 11 at 13:07, Edited on 05 October 11 at 13:07 by Zalsha
    This game absolutely won me over when I started playing and jump is Y and activate is A. There is a button configuration that changes them and NOTHING else. Besides that, I can guarantee the racing is actually more fun than it sounds and is actually quite submersive. And osu, I think i'm probably the only guy in here that can recognize the name Djimon Hounsou and tell you two other movie's he's been in off the top of my head.
  • R05WELLR05WELL655,090
    Posted on 05 October 11 at 13:15
    Just a heads up on the co-op portion of the game. Its completely separate to the main game, just like Portal 2 co-op.

The game isn't as open world as it seems on the trailer either, it has a linear story and progression. I only mention this because I wanted to know myself and this sort of info didn't seem that readily available.
  • Posted on 05 October 11 at 14:21
    Zalsha said:
    This game absolutely won me over when I started playing and jump is Y and activate is A. There is a button configuration that changes them and NOTHING else. Besides that, I can guarantee the racing is actually more fun than it sounds and is actually quite submersive. And osu, I think i'm probably the only guy in here that can recognize the name Djimon Hounsou and tell you two other movie's he's been in off the top of my head.
    Push and Constantine.

So you're one of two. BTW, he rocked it in Push.
  • ROBBERT DHTROBBERT DHT1,715,089
    Posted on 05 October 11 at 14:23
    Bought it today (in the Netherlands). Differend stores have it already. Great game so far=)
  • AltergigoAltergigo54,650
    Posted on 05 October 11 at 14:42
    Looking great.
    Sometimes It's not the solution that sucks...
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64319,580
    Posted on 05 October 11 at 14:47
    i'd like to see some actual xbox360 gameplay/graphics and not PC version trailers
  • Posted on 05 October 11 at 14:58
    Phoenix C64 said:
    i'd like to see some actual xbox360 gameplay/graphics and not PC version trailers
    Giant Bomb did an extensive (almost hour-long) video of them playing on the 360 yesterday... it looks like THIS.
    In Soviet Russia, game plays you!
  • Posted on 05 October 11 at 15:13
    Pre-Ordered mine from 'Shopto'. Got a text message 2hrs ago to say it has been dispatched. Should have it tomorrow as 'Shopto' are awesome on the delivery side of things and I have always received past orders a day or 2 before the official release. :)
  • spareGgnomespareGgnome217,175
    Posted on 05 October 11 at 15:19
    I wish I had this game. I preordered online with gamestop and its still stuck with processing /sigh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 October 11 at 15:37
    I cream myself every time I think of this game redface.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 October 11 at 15:52
    Choskie said:
    I cream myself every time I think of this game redface.
    As well you should. This game is quite amazing.
    The removal of the eyes, gives my heart a sudden chill.
  • Zacry072Zacry0721,541,686
    Posted on 05 October 11 at 16:37
    No video does this game justice until you actually play it. I was stunned by its beauty when I saw the desert vistas last night.
  • Posted on 05 October 11 at 16:41
    This game is pretty awesome so far, can't wait to get home and keep going
  • alanp9alanp92,310,099
    Posted on 05 October 11 at 16:44
    I got this game and Dark Souls at midnight release. Total playtime in Rage so far: 15 minutes. Total playtime in Dark Souls so far: 14 hours.

Just a personal preference thing I'm sure, but Rage definitely didn't hook me during the first mission. I guess I'm one of those people who was hoping for more Fallout in my Rage, rather than what seems to be essentially Call of Duty: Mad Max. I'll get to it eventually though.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads