Game Discussion: Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (GFWL)

Mixed up achievements

• Owen H BrownOwen H Brown440,889
    Posted on 11 October 11 at 02:21
    There appears to be an error for this game on this website.

The two achievements "No man left behind" and "malpractice needs more practice" appear to be mixed. I unlocked the malpractice achievement in october 2010 but TA says I did it just the other day.

I know for a fact I saved the three people in the gas filled room just the other day, so they must be mixed up.
  • LAFTALAFTA565,353
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 17:32
    I think this has been mentioned before. It must have been forgotten about.
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • Posted on 07 November 11 at 20:02
    Did not happen to me. I guess it's fixed.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?mpid=44788 Read please :3
  • AidenkaelAidenkael226,988
    Posted on 11 April 12 at 02:47
    Happened to me too. I don't have malpractice, but I beat the game the other day
  • Will072Will072284,074
    Posted on 11 April 12 at 23:07
    Is this mixed up secret achievements, sorry? Just looking for some clarification so I can look to fix it for you. smile
  • LAFTALAFTA565,353
    Posted on 12 April 12 at 14:09
    They are secret ones Will.

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (GFWL)Secret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (GFWL) worth 10 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (GFWL)Secret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (GFWL) worth 10 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Malpractice needs more practice should have the lower ratios across all of the Batman game variations, both achievements are story related and that one comes first.
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • Will072Will072284,074
    Posted on 12 April 12 at 21:29
    How does that look now?
  • Owen H BrownOwen H Brown440,889
    Posted on 14 April 12 at 06:15
    I don't think "Leave No Man Behind" is unmissable, Lafta, I got it on my second play through, unless my first play through didn't pop it when it was supposed to.
  • LAFTALAFTA565,353
    Posted on 14 April 12 at 11:39
    I thought you had to save them to continue in the story? I could well be wrong of course.
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads