Game Discussion: Batman: Arkham City

Harley is ... [spoiler]

• Posted on 21 December 11 at 02:04, Edited on 29 May 12 at 22:20 by drabik
    Mod edit: Original title - Harley is pregnant!

Ok, so I was going through the game, walking around the Steel Mill looking for collectables, and I stumble across a riddle. This riddle was part 2 of 3 in the Joker's escape story. When I looked on the ground I found this little number next to Harley's makeshift warden outfit....thoughts?
    http://imgur.com/5CLTV

Apologies on the poor photo quality, I only took it with my two year old phone.
    The pilots of the ROFLCOTER enjoy a nice slice of ZOMGBBQPIZZA and lolmonade
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 December 11 at 02:19
    Yeah, I saw this too. Glad to see the old man (Joker) can still get one past the goalie! LOL.
  • LiveEmail93LiveEmail93186,527
    Posted on 04 March 12 at 01:47
    Dad Is A Zombie said:
    Yeah, I saw this too. Glad to see the old man (Joker) can still get one past the goalie! LOL.
    laugh
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude1,315,881
    Posted on 10 March 12 at 22:48
    Baby Joker? :D Haha. Very nice find. I don't think I noticed that.
    Jake
  • Posted on 31 May 12 at 14:31
    There are more clues pointing to that in the Harley DLC as well. One of her balloons is tied to a crib.
    Sweet, maybe... Passionate, I suppose... But don't ever mistake that for nice.
  • TrombonafideTrombonafide1,499,075
    Posted on 02 June 12 at 17:50
    Yes, however if you look in the crib in the Harley DLC, there's a pregnancy test that reads negative.
  • Posted on 04 June 12 at 15:03
    Trombonafide said:
    Yes, however if you look in the crib in the Harley DLC, there's a pregnancy test that reads negative.
    Hmmm, I don't think you can have a false positive, only a false negative... Unless you miscarry, so I wonder what's up???
    JimmyTheKidd02
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,672,631
    Posted on 05 June 12 at 00:16
    JimmyTheKidd02 said:
    Trombonafide said:
    Hmmm, I don't think you can have a false positive, only a false negative... Unless you miscarry, so I wonder what's up???
    You can have a false positive actually, so I'm convinced that's part of why she's so depressed and angry now. First the big game ending (not going to spoil it), now, no baby.

Either that, or Rocksteady is trolling us hard laugh
  • Posted on 01 January 13 at 15:30
    JimmyTheKidd02 said:
    Trombonafide said:
    My best guess is that seeing the Joker dead traumatized her so much that she did miscarry, which would explain why she's so pissed off in the DLC.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads