Game Info Submission Archive: Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Games With Missing Achievement Tiles

AuthorMessage
Will072
232,532
Will072
TrueAchievement Ratio: 2.2567Achievement Completion Percentage: 77.74% (Includes owned DLC) - 17 more achievements required to reach 78%8,736 posts
Last post: 27 Jan at 23:36
Posted on 21 December 11 at 21:03, Edited on 09 May 12 at 18:16 by Will072
Hey TA'ers!

So that we can make all our achievement images look nice and bright and shiny, we would like to ask you all to submit the colour tile images when you unlock the achievements so that we can continue to make the site as awesome as it is.

This thread is for all games (retail, arcade, WP and PC) but not for secret achievements. For secret achievements, please use this thread.

To submit a tile, simply post the URL for the achievement from TA along with the URL for the colour image from xbox.com. This will start with http://tiles.xbox.com and you can find it by getting the image address from the unlocked achievement on xbox.com.

Example:-
Battlefield: Bad Company 2Would you kindly STFU?The Would you kindly STFU? achievement in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 worth 16 pointsDestroy a Hannoi Hannah propaganda speaker

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Jl/IJ/0YCLiGJhbC9CDhsFG1lTW....jpg

(If, for any reason, you do not wish to post a submission in the forums, you can PM a Game Information Team Member from the TrueAchievements Staff list).
W1LLYMAN
361,306
W1LLYMAN - Alright Burgertime, can I haz price drop already?
TrueAchievements Game Info EditorTrueAchievements Community Events Organizer6,992 posts
Last post: Today at 02:02
Posted on 21 December 11 at 21:22
Hooray for uniformity!
Where there's a Will; there's a way.
Das Kuhnen
272,830
Das Kuhnen - Dark Theme has arrived, Dark Souls 2 inbound. coincidence? I think not.
210 completed games(Includes owned DLC)16,358 comments4,007 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 23:34
Posted on 21 December 11 at 21:40
I wont fall for your scams... smile
Confucius say: Man who stand on toilet is high on pot!
Kennansoft
147,764
Kennansoft - Not Enough Sandwiches
160 solutionsTrueAchievements Pro user127 posts
Last post: 18 Dec 12 at 21:18
Posted on 22 December 11 at 02:49
Enigmo (WP)Mad ScientistThe Mad Scientist achievement in Enigmo (WP) worth 69 pointsComplete all 50 levels.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/TJ/JB/14CLiGJhbC9NFQRrXVBQH....jpg
Not Enough Sandwiches
W1LLYMAN
361,306
W1LLYMAN - Alright Burgertime, can I haz price drop already?
TrueAchievements Game Info EditorTrueAchievements Community Events Organizer6,992 posts
Last post: Today at 02:02
Posted on 22 December 11 at 02:51
Kennansoft said:
Enigmo (WP)Mad ScientistThe Mad Scientist achievement in Enigmo (WP) worth 69 pointsComplete all 50 levels.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/TJ/JB/14CLiGJhbC9NFQRrXVBQH....jpg
toast
Where there's a Will; there's a way.
YUNDERSTAND
288,307
YUNDERSTAND - Return to sender.
1,587 comments75 votes306 posts
Last post: 30 Mar 13 at 22:17
Posted on 22 December 11 at 05:31
Creating a new thread for all games, eh? wink
RRIKER
136,196
RRIKER - starting the 2nd to last game tonight
Achievement Completion Percentage: 98.82% (Includes owned DLC) - 6 more achievements required to reach 99%212 posts
Last post: 08 Apr at 17:20
Posted on 22 December 11 at 05:35
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (PC):

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (PC)Elite KillerRRIKERThe Elite Killer achievement in Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (PC) worth 32 pointsKill 1337 zombies. [Host Only]

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/ve/+b/1YCLiGJhbC9AAhsDG1tTJ....jpg

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (PC)Maintaining The CityRRIKERThe Maintaining The City achievement in Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (PC) worth 30 pointsVisit 10 different maintenance rooms.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/lQ/p9/1YCLiGJhbC9NAhsDG1tTJ....jpg
thirtysmooth
169,151
thirtysmooth - I've a spare Steam Key for Tropico 3 if anyone wants it?
TrueAchievements Walkthrough ManagerTrueAchievements Pro user2,909 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 13:08
Posted on 22 December 11 at 08:56
RRIKER said:Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (PC):

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (PC)Elite KillerRRIKERThe Elite Killer achievement in Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (PC) worth 32 pointsKill 1337 zombies. [Host Only]

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/ve/+b/1YCLiGJhbC9AAhsDG1tTJ....jpg

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (PC)Maintaining The CityRRIKERThe Maintaining The City achievement in Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (PC) worth 30 pointsVisit 10 different maintenance rooms.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/lQ/p9/1YCLiGJhbC9NAhsDG1tTJ....jpg
All done, cheers.
justinman114
126,290
justinman114 - ....Trials leaderboards aren't working.  I can't play like this!
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.7234Achievement Completion Percentage: 97.53% (Includes owned DLC) - 18 more achievements required to reach 98%362 posts
Last post: 26 Feb at 02:43
Posted on 22 December 11 at 15:36
Dungeon DefendersLegendary DefenderThe Legendary Defender achievement in Dungeon Defenders worth 105 pointsEarn every Dungeon Defenders Accomplishment


http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/GD/ct/14CLiGJhbC83FQUXXFJRb....jpg

Dungeon DefendersA Challenger ApproachesThe A Challenger Approaches achievement in Dungeon Defenders worth 46 pointsComplete All Challenges on INSANE Difficulty


http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/bN/Oy/1oCLiGJhbC9MFQUXXFJRb....jpg

Dungeon DefendersDungeon DefenderThe Dungeon Defender achievement in Dungeon Defenders worth 57 pointsComplete all levels on Insane


http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Ys/eV/1YCLiGJhbC9DFQUXXFJRb....jpg


Hope that worked this is my first time doing this!
Will072
232,532
Will072
TrueAchievement Ratio: 2.2567Achievement Completion Percentage: 77.74% (Includes owned DLC) - 17 more achievements required to reach 78%8,736 posts
Last post: 27 Jan at 23:36
Posted on 22 December 11 at 15:44
justinman114 said:
Dungeon DefendersLegendary DefenderThe Legendary Defender achievement in Dungeon Defenders worth 105 pointsEarn every Dungeon Defenders Accomplishment


http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/GD/ct/14CLiGJhbC83FQUXXFJRb....jpg

Dungeon DefendersA Challenger ApproachesThe A Challenger Approaches achievement in Dungeon Defenders worth 46 pointsComplete All Challenges on INSANE Difficulty


http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/bN/Oy/1oCLiGJhbC9MFQUXXFJRb....jpg

Dungeon DefendersDungeon DefenderThe Dungeon Defender achievement in Dungeon Defenders worth 57 pointsComplete all levels on Insane


http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Ys/eV/1YCLiGJhbC9DFQUXXFJRb....jpg


Hope that worked this is my first time doing this!
Done; thanks!
moogless
194,979
moogless - ff14 is much better than ff11 :) although i think the moogle stealing some guys booze and drinking it helped my opnion
8 walkthroughs ownedSite Helper1,419 posts
Last post: 11 Mar at 08:22
Posted on 23 December 11 at 01:43, Edited on 23 December 11 at 09:43 by drabik
Knights ContractGet 'Em UpThe Get 'Em Up achievement in Knights Contract worth 32 pointsPick up the same enemy five times

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/ww/Rr/1oCLiGJhbC8xFQRqXCdRF....jpg

Knights ContractGrowing PowerThe Growing Power achievement in Knights Contract worth 25 pointsUpgrade a Witchcraft

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/cG/q3/14CLiGJhbC82Cxt1GyxTW....jpg

Knights ContractHead Bangin'The Head Bangin' achievement in Knights Contract worth 36 pointsBash the same enemy into a wall five times

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/dg/1K/1ICLiGJhbC8yFQRqXCdRF....jpg
Remember, science rhymes with compliance. Do you know what doesn't rhyme with compliance? NEUROTOXIN
Taillear Dubh
445,765
Taillear Dubh
445,765 TrueAchievement Points104 posts
Last post: 21 Apr at 20:36
Posted on 23 December 11 at 03:18
GoldenEye 007: ReloadedFull DeckThe Full Deck achievement in GoldenEye 007: Reloaded worth 65 pointsPublic Match: Play at least one complete match of Classic Conflict with every character.


http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/e0/Ga/1ICLiGJhbC8xCBsBGl5TW....jpg
Will072
232,532
Will072
TrueAchievement Ratio: 2.2567Achievement Completion Percentage: 77.74% (Includes owned DLC) - 17 more achievements required to reach 78%8,736 posts
Last post: 27 Jan at 23:36
Posted on 23 December 11 at 11:00
Taillear Dubh said:
GoldenEye 007: ReloadedFull DeckThe Full Deck achievement in GoldenEye 007: Reloaded worth 65 pointsPublic Match: Play at least one complete match of Classic Conflict with every character.


http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/e0/Ga/1ICLiGJhbC8xCBsBGl5TW....jpg
Looks like this has already been done. Thanks. smile
DBB Klikopedia - Twitter: @Klikopedia
Site Helper50 completed games(Includes owned DLC)388 posts
Last post: 19 Apr at 06:34
Posted on 23 December 11 at 17:06
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012Online DebutantThe Online Debutant achievement in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 worth 13 pointsAwarded for completing your debut match in [Online]. No disconnections permitted.
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/sG/YZ/04CLiGJhbC8xCxtyGy1TW....jpg

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012The Community AssociateThe The Community Associate achievement in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 worth 46 pointsAwarded for joining your first [Online Community].
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/1q/+S/0YCLiGJhbC9GCBtyGy1TW....jpg
Game On!
Will072
232,532
Will072
TrueAchievement Ratio: 2.2567Achievement Completion Percentage: 77.74% (Includes owned DLC) - 17 more achievements required to reach 78%8,736 posts
Last post: 27 Jan at 23:36
Posted on 23 December 11 at 17:10
DBB Klikopedia said:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012Online DebutantThe Online Debutant achievement in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 worth 13 pointsAwarded for completing your debut match in [Online]. No disconnections permitted.
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/sG/YZ/04CLiGJhbC8xCxtyGy1TW....jpg

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012The Community AssociateThe The Community Associate achievement in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 worth 46 pointsAwarded for joining your first [Online Community].
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/1q/+S/0YCLiGJhbC9GCBtyGy1TW....jpg
Done.
V0CALICMAX
80,790
V0CALICMAX - I'm so glad to get back Hitman Absolution :D
18 solutionsTrueAchievement Ratio: 1.5985217 posts
Last post: 09 Jan at 19:07
Posted on 23 December 11 at 21:12
GoldenEye 007: ReloadedSecret AchievementV0CALICMAXThe Secret Achievement achievement in GoldenEye 007: Reloaded worth 11 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement


http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/a6/Jg/0oCLiGJhbC9DCBsBGl5TW....jpg
MY GOD FISHER! HAVE YOU GONE INSANE? THE MISSION IS OVER!
Spilner
304,320
Spilner - Im going to have more games than i can handle soon!
TrueAchievements Bug Reports Manager604 solutions11,593 posts
Last post: Today at 06:20
Posted on 23 December 11 at 21:27
V0CALICMAX said:
GoldenEye 007: ReloadedSecret AchievementV0CALICMAXThe Secret Achievement achievement in GoldenEye 007: Reloaded worth 11 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement


http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/a6/Jg/0oCLiGJhbC9DCBsBGl5TW....jpg
Secrets are submitted elsewhere - Updated Secret Achievements
Turns out im human after all :(
Will072
232,532
Will072
TrueAchievement Ratio: 2.2567Achievement Completion Percentage: 77.74% (Includes owned DLC) - 17 more achievements required to reach 78%8,736 posts
Last post: 27 Jan at 23:36
Posted on 23 December 11 at 22:17
Spilner said:V0CALICMAX said:
GoldenEye 007: ReloadedSecret AchievementV0CALICMAXThe Secret Achievement achievement in GoldenEye 007: Reloaded worth 11 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement


http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/a6/Jg/0oCLiGJhbC9DCBsBGl5TW....jpg
Secrets are submitted elsewhere - Updated Secret Achievements
Must make bolded text bolder...
phatal1ty - www.dinosuitgirl.com
291 posts
Last post: 10 Apr 12 at 05:05
Posted on 24 December 11 at 02:40, Edited on 24 December 11 at 02:41 by phatal1ty
Hulk Hogan's Main EventI am Hardcorephatal1tyThe I am Hardcore achievement in Hulk Hogan's Main Event worth 325 pointsComplete the Career Mode on Hardcore Difficulty.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/OA/Ce/14CLiGJhbC9HCBt0GylTV....jpg

thats the last one game completo :D
LV 1 Blue Slime - Why does Dark Souls still have to be active Q_Q can't even piss without some clown invading my shit.
269 solutionsRegistered on 10 May 2010 (Year 3 - gamma)5,631 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 08:37
Posted on 24 December 11 at 02:47
Nice : D

Done.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's...strategically placed."