TA PRO ACCOUNT LEADERBOARD

Forum for the "TA PRO ACCOUNT LEADERBOARD" leaderboard

Introduce Yourself

• Information
    Posted on 13 February 12 at 14:51
    Say hello to the other members of "TA PRO ACCOUNT LEADERBOARD" in this thread
  • Bardan JusikBardan Jusik225,478
    Posted on 21 February 12 at 15:00
    Hello, everyone.
    Long live LOST.
  • Will072Will072284,033
    Posted on 23 February 12 at 02:20
    wave
  • adiash73adiash731,060,802
    Posted on 01 March 12 at 20:21
    Hi all, I've only a few months left of my Pro Account, but will definitely be sigining up for it again.
    Check out my YouTube Channel for Vlogs, Reviews and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/adiash73
  • o DEEVIUS oo DEEVIUS o626,310
    Posted on 25 May 12 at 16:21
    Thanks to everyone for joining this exclusive leaderboard, remember you can still be a part of it even if you only have a donated badge, it shows your dedication to the best Gaming site in the world.
    Keep TA'ing
    Join the True Completion Percentage Leaderboard if you've started at least 100 games
  • Doc BuddhaDoc Buddha1,048,642
    Posted on 01 July 12 at 06:43
    Hi, I'm Buddha & I'm a ginger game geek (& TA is da shiznit!)
  • jangsjangs293,530
    Posted on 24 July 12 at 01:13
    Ayy
  • Posted on 18 August 12 at 14:53
    Hi all wave
    = Tampa Bay =
  • Posted on 27 August 12 at 19:04
    oops why delete leaderbord ?
    l= Tampa Bay =javascript:Postback('btnPreviewPost_click');
  • KingcaddrockKingcaddrock1,902,943
    Posted on 30 August 12 at 04:34
    hey everyone
  • Posted on 28 September 12 at 13:48
    I've waited far to long to write here (hoho). I'm MrProc(r)astinate and I really love my xbox.
  • I darklost II darklost I112,998
    Posted on 01 November 12 at 22:12
    hey everyone smile
    >> TBB rulez <<
    Posted on 16 November 12 at 20:28
    Thanks and hello to everyone in this hot leaderboard, I'd like to personally welcome H4med3000 and congratulate him on getting Seriously 1.0 for the second time!

Refer your friends and increase this already hefty leaderboard.
    No man is an island, unless he's sitting in the bath.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 December 12 at 17:14
    Hi there :)
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/n1ckKz.jpg
    Posted on 28 December 12 at 18:31
    I just wanted to thank everyone who signed up to the TrueAchievements Pro Account. They are by far the greatest Gaming Website in the world if not the best website altogether. And they put so much hard work, all voluntarily into its ever growing and improving network. Its great to give something back, thanks to everyone in this leaderboard.
    No man is an island, unless he's sitting in the bath.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 January 13 at 06:27, Edited on 08 January 13 at 06:30 by
    Hello everyone ... I am Hamed, 30 years old, from Iran, and university professor. i am teaching for 5 years, gaming for 27 years and now enjoying TA about 2 years wink
    nice meeting you all smile
    Posted on 08 January 13 at 07:18
    Welcome to the TA Pro Account Leaderboard Hamed it's great to see members telling us a little about themselves. I'm 27 and from northeast England, I'm a locksmith but whenever I have any spare time I'm either here on TA or gaming hard. I mainly like RPG's, FPS', and Flight simulators and I think Hitman Absolution was robbed for GOTY, lol.

I think TrueAchievements is the most superior and user friendly gaming site in the world with the best organisation and a most lovable community. I created this leaderboard to get all of us Pro's who appreciate TA together and with now over 250 members and growing the TA Pro Account Leaderboard is rich indeed.
    No man is an island, unless he's sitting in the bath
  • Posted on 21 January 13 at 02:20
    Hello all! I will mostly be padding the bottom of the leaderboard, since I don't have that much time to game, but this is by far the best gaming site I've ever found. Well worth supporting, even if I don't have enough hours to pound through the achievements.

I'm getting close to 40 (ack) and work as a senior systems administrator for Stanford University in the US. Gaming competes with reading and free software development for my scarce free time. I play a rather eclectic mix of stuff, including a lot of XBLA games, but I'm not much of a multiplayer gamer.
  • Posted on 11 February 13 at 21:21, Edited on 12 February 13 at 15:17 by CYPRIOT CleANER
    "Hello from london,.... cheevo whores"

Hey DEEVIUS is this leaderboard for posh people with shit loads of cash?toast
    I saw the game in a bargain bin in comet and i walked right pass it , fuck that was close.
    Posted on 23 February 13 at 09:26
    ^ lol, the leaderboard is open to all classes.
    Don't give up on our world just yet, it still has enough hope in it to die for
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads