Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Windows Phone 7 Release: February 15th, 2012

• SuyomizzleSuyomizzle234,341
    Posted on 15 February 12 at 17:34
    A sequel to a popular indie game comes to WP7 with full XBL functionality

The sequel to indie title Chickens Can Dream, which is also also the third in the Must Have Games promotion, comes to Windows Phone today.

Chickens Can't Fly (WP) - $2.99/£2.29

Join the ranks of our scientists and see what chickens are capable of! Conduct experiments throughout 4 Laboratories and answer questions such as: Is there life after the butcher? Is Chicken afraid of Ghosts? Does frozen Chicken get dizzy? When you're confident of your skill, try the Survival mode or take part in the Global Weekly Challenge!
  • Posted on 15 February 12 at 17:44
    Still can't see it on zune or my phone, Download Chickens can't fly . That's the UK link
    ok ok i've got one....... whats the difference between jam and marmalade?
  • slysyslysy929,046
    Posted on 15 February 12 at 18:10
    Any word on DOTW yet?
  • Cringer85Cringer85339,023
    Posted on 15 February 12 at 18:17
    why do you still refer to it as Windows Phone 7? I thought TA went over to only call it Windows Phone.

However. Battlewagon disappeared from the marketplace since this morning. Either they are applying the patch, or they are recalculating the price for a DOtW.
  • Posted on 15 February 12 at 18:37
    Downloaded this one for free when I got my phone. Don't know whether I'm going to buy the achievement based one.
  • Posted on 15 February 12 at 18:44
    Cringer85 said:
    Battlewagon disappeared from the marketplace since this morning. Either they are applying the patch, or they are recalculating the price for a DOtW.
    Half the marketplace disappeared yesterday, battle wagon is back still at £2.29 thank fuck, bought it last night. Collapse is still up at £1.49
  • Posted on 15 February 12 at 18:49
    the fact that you have to kill yourself on some levels to earn a gold medal (as far as im aware) is really quite annoying.

kinda fun game tho.
  • Posted on 15 February 12 at 18:55
    I'll try the demo out
  • Moose ReconMoose Recon104,088
    Posted on 15 February 12 at 20:53
    Still waiting for it to arrive on the marketplace, however I dont think I'll like it too much.
  • mik29mik29814,516
  • Posted on 16 February 12 at 02:21
    It's the top 3 WP games to date btw. Please don't ask me to name the other 2 though
  • Posted on 16 February 12 at 09:03
    I just got word from MS that the game should now be available in all Marketplaces.
    I personally checked US, UK and FR.
    -- Lead Designer/Developer at AmusedSloth
  • StarshadeFPSStarshadeFPS605,255
    Posted on 17 February 12 at 09:39, Edited on 17 February 12 at 09:40 by StarshadeFPS
    Norway marketplace now has it (since yesterday).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads