Game Discussion: Guitar Hero: Metallica

What Would You Want For DLC? :P

• smokin cheezsmokin cheez253,700
    Posted on 05 April 12 at 07:51
    I love this game! I'm a massive Metallica fiend and I couldn't get enough of this game! :P I preordered and got the two kick pedals and went all out on every instrument! (Minus the mic >.<)

Anyways, I found GH: Metallica fantastic and wanted more! There's so many songs I wish were on there! Like The Unforgiven 2, Hero Of The Day, and St. Anger!!!!!

I understand that Harmonix wasn't able to do it for their own reasons of sanctioning DLC for a side game or something like that, but it's always nice to think of the songs that you would have wanted them to put out there for you to download!

I had already downloaded the Death Magnetic DLC for World Tour so when I was able to play it on this game with the double kick pedals it was amazing :)

What songs from Metallica would you want out there???
    "...for all reflections look the same in the shine of the midnight revolver"
  • Posted on 06 April 12 at 02:07
    crash course in brain surgery and breadfan
  • DakotaThriceDakotaThrice495,714
    Posted on 06 April 12 at 07:58
    Harmonic were only involved in the first two games. After that they were bought by MTV and moved onto Rock Band with Activision/Neversoft being responsible for Guitar Hero
  • smokin cheezsmokin cheez253,700
    Posted on 08 April 12 at 03:55
    DakotaThrice said:
    Harmonic were only involved in the first two games. After that they were bought by MTV and moved onto Rock Band with Activision/Neversoft being responsible for Guitar Hero
    Oh wow I totally remember reading up on this too :/ thanks for reminding me man!
    "...for all reflections look the same in the shine of the midnight revolver"
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 October 12 at 22:48
    moronicimpulse said:
    crash course in brain surgery and breadfan
    Exactly what I was thinking!
    Oddworld X
  • Posted on 20 April 13 at 15:30
    I Disappear!
  • lTheCheeksllTheCheeksl136,959
    Posted on 08 July 13 at 02:36
    The Call of Cutulu
  • ry7xsfary7xsfa42,676
    Posted on 30 July 15 at 09:42
    Ride the Lightning

Blackened

Metal Militia

Whiskey in the Jar

Four Horsemen

The House Jack Built

Fixxxer
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads