Game Discussion: Need for Speed: Undercover Forum

Is it me or just a glitch

AuthorMessage
StansburyFamily
68,140 TrueAchievement PointsDonated to TrueAchievements.com26 posts
Last post: 12 Apr 13 at 22:05
Posted on 05 April 12 at 20:34
Hi,
I recently decided to start cleaning up achievements on some of the games I have not touched since I brought a new xbox.

Need for Speed Undercover was one of these games. Loaded the game and started career all over again (I was 100% on the ex-xbox) and flew through it as quick as possible.

I only had a few achievements left including the win 25 and play 119 online.

According to my player stats I have played 456 and won 293 however neither achievement has popped? Is the something major I'm missing here or is this just another fantastic, 'Never to win' achievement?
LGS I Hitman
LGS I Hitman
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 2,497 out of 255,574Achievement Completion Percentage: 70.73% (Includes owned DLC) - 35 more achievements required to reach 71%1,446 posts
Last post: 12 Oct at 17:08
Posted on 05 April 12 at 20:48
StansburyFamily said:Hi,
I recently decided to start cleaning up achievements on some of the games I have not touched since I brought a new xbox.

Need for Speed Undercover was one of these games. Loaded the game and started career all over again (I was 100% on the ex-xbox) and flew through it as quick as possible.

I only had a few achievements left including the win 25 and play 119 online.

According to my player stats I have played 456 and won 293 however neither achievement has popped? Is the something major I'm missing here or is this just another fantastic, 'Never to win' achievement?
I had this extact same problem till i realised it combines single player and multiplayer stats