Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Further Details for Tekken Tag Tournament 2

• kbgray27kbgray2749,956
  • Aidan764Aidan76463,229
    Posted on 12 April 12 at 18:38
    Can't wait! Tekken always has been the best fighter!
  • Posted on 12 April 12 at 18:46
    oh yes oh yes oh yes. tekken tag was the best !!! in my eyes ,tekken 3 was also very good
  • Posted on 12 April 12 at 19:00
    I'm excited for this one! I can't wait to make my friends cry and complain about how much I stomp their asses into the ground!!
    "Magicman egocentric plasticman"
  • Posted on 12 April 12 at 19:13
    Right about now in the sexiest man in jamica love from eddy
    Its 9000 again
  • Posted on 12 April 12 at 19:53
    Looking forward to it
  • SqwarkSqwark148,620
    Posted on 12 April 12 at 20:31
    Tentatively excited. Here's hoping the release date doesn't get pushed.
  • ShinUkyoShinUkyo189,974
    Posted on 12 April 12 at 20:37
    The addition of 1-on-1 and 2-on-1 are gonna make this even better. That, and the four player true tag matches, the best thing that SFxTK brought to the table. If those can be played online, like in the aforementioned game, then this will increase the longevity of TTT2 (for me) a thousand times over.

They also said there's going to be custom characters, in the form of ComBot. You'll be able to customize not only its appearance but also its moveset! The way they word it, you might be limited to just one of these custom characters, though. I'm praying you can make as many as you want, like in Soulcalibur, as the creation mode in that game is one of my absolute favorite parts (and why I'll never tire of it.) I've always wished they would institute something similar in Tekken.
  • GuruThaGreatGuruThaGreat1,241,490
    Posted on 12 April 12 at 21:03
    I've never played a Tekken game but I've been increasingly interested since playing SFxT. So I'm looking forward to seeing more about this game and probably trying it out eventually. Though it might take a lot to convince me to add another fighter to my repertoire. I'm already a bit overloaded as it is.
  • SilbxZeroSilbxZero254,549
    Posted on 12 April 12 at 21:15
    Been waiting for some kind of release date since i heard it was coming out. Now to go preorder it.
  • DhyphoonDhyphoon28,264
    Posted on 12 April 12 at 21:55
    I cant wait, September will be great!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 April 12 at 22:05
    Oh awesome :D Namco never disappoint with their launch rosters, I played the demo/preview a while ago there (got all trophies ^^) and really liked what I got to play from that.

I really do hope the bring custom characters into the series too, Tekken's been needing that feature for a long time.

Just took a look at the roster there and it looks like it has all my favorite characters and so on back :D I really liked playing as Jun Kazama in Tekken 2.
  • Barad 007Barad 007950,921
    Posted on 12 April 12 at 22:14
    Should be awesome.
    Battlefield 3 Gamer !
  • Posted on 12 April 12 at 22:56
    I've always been a Tekken fan and I'm pretty burnt out on Tekken 6 these days (had it on the PS3 and got all the trophies/achievements twice over). Might be fun to have a new one to get into.

That said, probably wouldn't pay full retail for it.
    You think I wanna be a mediocre guy?!
  • Posted on 12 April 12 at 23:40
    Did no one notice the article says Nambo Bandai???

Anyways I love Tekken. Bring this bitch on!
  • BaneDainBaneDain457,115
    Posted on 13 April 12 at 02:57
    Aidan764 said:
    Can't wait! Tekken always has been the best fighter!
    Tekken 6 was deplorable one of the worst fighters ever not to mention 900 gamerscore on the game was for playing the stupid punch em up minigame but everything below 5 was decent (excluding the highly unbalanced characters) if it has more balance and hasnt been corrupted by their capcom friends (AKA super ultra mega deluxe edition) ill probrably get it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 April 12 at 10:26
    Speaking of which when is E3?
  • Posted on 13 April 12 at 11:40
    Can't wait to see what E3 shows us
  • o S0LIDUS oo S0LIDUS o524,783
    Posted on 13 April 12 at 12:47
    Tekken 6 was a disappointment, hopefully they'll manage to get things right with this.
    You must exclude one thing in order to obtain another.
  • Posted on 13 April 12 at 19:43, Edited on 13 April 12 at 19:46 by MAKAVELI E 1971
    TEKKEN IS THE TRUE KING.
    Always has been except NR4.. and too some degree NR6, reason for that was the story was in a mini game and not the classic battles.

tekken=tactical
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads