Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Walking Dead Details and Gameplay Shamble Out

AuthorMessage
N0T PENNYS B0AT - Few things are as peaceful as the Child of Light soundtrack.
TrueAchievements Newshound166,435 TrueAchievement Points6,141 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 08:33
Posted on 22 April 12 at 11:57
Knocking on death's door

Please click here to read the story: New Walking Dead Details and Gameplay Shamble Out
Barad XBA
466,237
Barad XBA - Back from India, what an incredible trip!
16,518 comments2,659 votes2,558 posts
Last post: 27 Aug at 21:59
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:04, Edited on 22 April 12 at 12:04 by Barad XBA
Looks decent and quite interesting, might try it out. Not sure I want to spend 2000msp on it all though.
Battlefield 3 Gamer !
A7X Unleashed
718,464
A7X Unleashed - RE2 remake confirmed. think i feel a bit of a chubby coming on
718,464 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Ratio: 1.4667147 posts
Last post: 09 Aug at 17:59
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:18
not what i thought it was gonna be to be honest
to be the man you gotta beat the man
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:19
400 achievement points for each episode? Or 200 a episode? That is the question.
Curb Stomping kids since 2006. Gearhead for life.
Freamwhole
158,312
Freamwhole - It is recording time again - Achievement Hounds Podcast - any questions you'd like answered or discussed?
158,312 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 44.43% (Includes owned DLC) - 61 more achievements required to reach 45%230 posts
Last post: 16 Jun at 02:02
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:21
I was super excited about this title, but that price point is a little daunting. Deal of the Week material?
Gennady25X
178,733
Gennady25X - I'm willing to bet that they WILL in fact, announce Half life 2 episode 3....within the next 10 years
50 completed games(Includes owned DLC)4 solutions260 posts
Last post: 28 Oct 12 at 16:42
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:24
I've already bought this on steam. So excited! I'm going to avoid watching any videos about it from now on
Gennady25X
MarcFisher58
67,508
MarcFisher58 - MarcFisher.co.uk
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.6653Achievement Completion Percentage: 76.75% (Includes owned DLC) - 7 more achievements required to reach 77%36 posts
Last post: 26 Aug at 11:31
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:39
Found the achievement list online. Was wondering how they were going to deal with the achievements having a branching story. The first 3 achievements are obtained in the 3 videos at the top.

1. Out of the Frying Pan - 10G
Complete chapter 1 of episode 1

2. Adventures in Babysitting - 10G
Complete chapter 2 of episode 1.

3. In Your Charge - 10G
Complete chapter 3 of episode 1.

4. Rock and a Hard Place - 10G
Complete chapter 4 of episode 1.

5. It's Just One Bullet - 10G
Complete chapter 5 of episode 1.

6. Hey, Bud - 10G
Complete chapter 6 of episode 1.

7. Two Enter, One Leaves - 15G
Complete chapter 7 of episode 1.

8. Everything's Going to be Okay - 25G
Complete Episode 1: A New Day.
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:51, Edited on 22 April 12 at 12:52 by
i really like the cartoon looking graphics but he game seems just ok i will maybe play the first episode first before i decide on the rest
Jakeythedude
474,003
Jakeythedude - wow.. microsoft is a mess. Problems with every service they provide. They need to fix this shit!
Achievement Completion Percentage: 94.80% (Includes owned DLC) - 28 more achievements required to reach 95%TrueAchievement Site Rank: 1,291 out of 279,3473,181 posts
Last post: 26 Aug at 23:46
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:52
Keeper76 said:400 achievement points for each episode? Or 200 a episode? That is the question.Same question.

Freamwhole said:I was super excited about this title, but that price point is a little daunting. Deal of the Week material?Dude, how is 400msp daunting? You want developers to work for free?
"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your
Tantric Monkeys - Playing BLOPS on the PS3 as there rubbish gamers compared to Xbox
149,914 TrueAchievement Points295 posts
Last post: 28 Aug at 05:24
Posted on 22 April 12 at 13:25
Jake2355 said:Keeper76 said:400 achievement points for each episode? Or 200 a episode? That is the question.Same question.

Freamwhole said:I was super excited about this title, but that price point is a little daunting. Deal of the Week material?Dude, how is 400msp daunting? You want developers to work for free?
5 x 400 = 2000MSP. Basic maths chap.
Lord Gothic
452,867
Lord Gothic
452,867 TrueAchievement Points77 posts
Last post: 29 Mar at 09:03
Posted on 22 April 12 at 14:06
Tantric Monkeys said:Jake2355 said:Keeper76 said:400 achievement points for each episode? Or 200 a episode? That is the question.Same question.

Freamwhole said:I was super excited about this title, but that price point is a little daunting. Deal of the Week material?Dude, how is 400msp daunting? You want developers to work for free?
5 x 400 = 2000MSP. Basic maths chap.
2000 msp for 10 hours gameplay dont sound to bad to me.
Posted on 22 April 12 at 14:28
In the first video he calls Dead Island a great game. Gotta disagree with you there buddy. This on the other hand looks very promising.
xxx LECTRO xxx - Im in it for the Achievements
59,385 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 44.96% (Includes owned DLC) - 3 more achievements required to reach 45%4 posts
Last post: 15 Jun 13 at 23:34
Posted on 22 April 12 at 14:33
Im a big fan of the show so ill be buying them all, 2000msp doesnt sound bad at all. Plus it gives me something to do till I wait for it to come back out in the fall with season 3.
Randy Version 2
Achievement Completion Percentage: 50.95% (Includes owned DLC) - 4 more achievements required to reach 51%88,082 TrueAchievement Points114 posts
Last post: 04 Feb 13 at 00:15
Posted on 22 April 12 at 14:44
Doesn't look all that great
Not gonna be happy till more Modest Mouse is in Rb3
Dibbs93
183,744
Dibbs93
41 completed games(Includes owned DLC)144 posts
Last post: 27 Aug at 10:55
Posted on 22 April 12 at 15:22
i will defo be getting love walking dead
CounterInsurgnt - Gamefly: We've sent Mad Max!  Wooop wooop.
331,462 TrueAchievement PointsDonated to TrueAchievements.com4,025 posts
Last post: Today at 03:21
Posted on 22 April 12 at 15:27
Huge fan and critic of the show but this game looks like shit. The point and click aspect of it is a total failure. The walking dead should have been made by a game company that could have produced a fallout 3 style of gameplay.

I want to find items to help me survive, I want quests, I want to decide where to build a shelter or fort to fend off waves of zombies. I get none of that from this bullshit version.
2 jobs, 10 hour days, 6 days a week and I still destroy games.
wiLLYb0ifR3Sh
115,946
wiLLYb0ifR3Sh - Modern Warfare 2 Special Ops anyone?
115,946 TrueAchievement Points46 completed games(Includes owned DLC)118 posts
Last post: 26 Feb 14 at 01:33
Posted on 22 April 12 at 15:57
MarcFisher58 said:Found the achievement list online. Was wondering how they were going to deal with the achievements having a branching story. The first 3 achievements are obtained in the 3 videos at the top.

1. Out of the Frying Pan - 10G
Complete chapter 1 of episode 1

2. Adventures in Babysitting - 10G
Complete chapter 2 of episode 1.

3. In Your Charge - 10G
Complete chapter 3 of episode 1.

4. Rock and a Hard Place - 10G
Complete chapter 4 of episode 1.

5. It's Just One Bullet - 10G
Complete chapter 5 of episode 1.

6. Hey, Bud - 10G
Complete chapter 6 of episode 1.

7. Two Enter, One Leaves - 15G
Complete chapter 7 of episode 1.

8. Everything's Going to be Okay - 25G
Complete Episode 1: A New Day.
8 achievements worth 100G? That can't be right..
wes coasn
390,376
wes coasn
390,376 TrueAchievement Points1,060 posts
Last post: 27 Aug at 18:01
Posted on 22 April 12 at 16:06
I like the show and I want to get these but I will wait for a bundle version on disk.
Salaryman CP
273,188
Salaryman CP
273,188 TrueAchievement Points62 posts
Last post: 20 Aug 14 at 01:09
Posted on 22 April 12 at 16:17
Probably gunna pick up each chapter on release. Wondering on how many achievements it will have and whether it will all be one game and end up with 1000G
wolfzero01
158,098
wolfzero01
158,098 TrueAchievement Points469 posts
Last post: 13 Nov 14 at 19:16
Posted on 22 April 12 at 16:35
at least the price is decent. not a huge fan of the art style, but I'll buy each one as it comes out.