Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Missing Images Not Actually Missing

AuthorMessage
xPut Name Herex - Extra Life 2014!! http://www.trueachievements.com/gamerblogcomment.aspx?gamerblogid=55183
TrueAchievements ModeratorTrueAchievements Game Info Editor7,251 posts
Last post: Today at 04:02
Posted on 03 May 12 at 06:41, Edited on 03 May 12 at 22:46 by xPut Name Herex
I was checking out the My Secret Achievements setting "Include Missing Images", seeing if there were any I had won that the site didn't have. However, every image on that list actually has their image. From my account's perspective, the affected achievements seem to be:

All of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
All of Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (PC)
All of Glyder: Adventure Worlds (WP)

Individual Achievements
Completed Training in Call of Duty 2, Basic Training in Call of Duty 3, Earn a Winged Dagger in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, First Blood in Crackdown, Take Me To Your Supply Point in Crackdown, Prison Breakout in Gears of War, Long Road Ahead Award in Guitar Hero II, Roadie in Guitar Hero II, Scoremonger Award in Guitar Hero II, Dimebag Darrell Award in Guitar Hero II, Bronze Streaker in Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Landfall in Halo 3, Tough Hombre in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas

I have no clue if this is related, but all the games with all their achievements "missing" are later releases (2009 and after), while all the achievements with only a few achievements missing are earlier releases (2007 and before), and the achievements were earned almost immediately earned when starting the game (definitely all in the first time played).
I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
JMJimmy
JMJimmy - I think life is finally giving me time to get back into gaming. Woohoo!
263 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 43.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 24 more achievements required to reach 44%3,981 posts
Last post: 22 Oct at 02:37
Posted on 03 May 12 at 22:42, Edited on 03 May 12 at 23:27 by JMJimmy
Haunted House, Kinect Adventures, King of Fighters 2002, PGR4, Pinball FX2, Darkness, and Yu-Gi-Oh are also affected.

Edit: also Bioshock, Bloody Good Time, Boom Boom Rocket, Costume Quest, CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, Devil May Cry 4, Forza 2, Microbot, and Elder Srolls 4, Prey, Saints Row, GRAW
Life, it's funny that way.
Spilner
Spilner
TrueAchievements Bug Reports ManagerSite Help Assistant Manager14,585 posts
Last post: Today at 03:01
Posted on 03 May 12 at 22:51
No offense here, but its not like its that big of an issue, sure it is one but you can tell what is already updated. (Not trying to bash just saying :S)
Normality has resumed in the crazed mind of a nutjob
xPut Name Herex - Extra Life 2014!! http://www.trueachievements.com/gamerblogcomment.aspx?gamerblogid=55183
TrueAchievements ModeratorTrueAchievements Game Info Editor7,251 posts
Last post: Today at 04:02
Posted on 03 May 12 at 22:56, Edited on 03 May 12 at 22:57 by xPut Name Herex
Spilner said:No offense here, but its not like its that big of an issue, sure it is one but you can tell what is already updated. (Not trying to bash just saying :S)It's not the most pressing of issues, but it's still a bug that could be fixed, especially if it's presence could negatively affect the designed function of the feature :P
I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
JMJimmy
JMJimmy - I think life is finally giving me time to get back into gaming. Woohoo!
263 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 43.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 24 more achievements required to reach 44%3,981 posts
Last post: 22 Oct at 02:37
Posted on 03 May 12 at 23:26
It appears that none of the ones listed are actually secret, that's the problem. Even Batman, the secret achievements are not on the list but all the non-secret achievements are.
Life, it's funny that way.