Game Info Submission Archive: Age of Empires Online (GFWL)

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Age of Empires Online (PC) - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Age of Empires Online (GFWL)

• StrongFirstStrongFirst1,260,962
    Posted on 23 July 12 at 15:55
    May I ask that do the content team still feel the DLC split up still valid? After the summer update all content (and therefore achievements) are obtainable free as you can buy civilizations and booster packs for empire points, which can be earned by completing missions (also can be bought for real money as well - oddly enough only on steam currently). I guess you don't like to change things like that, but should not be at least the base 1000 gamerscore together as normal games?

For more details see the TA article about the summer update: Age of Empires Online Reassigns Empire Points
  • ElyohElyoh1,099,630
    Posted on 24 July 12 at 09:53
    Elod II said:
    May I ask that do the content team still feel the DLC split up still valid? After the summer update all content (and therefore achievements) are obtainable free as you can buy civilizations and booster packs for empire points, which can be earned by completing missions (also can be bought for real money as well - oddly enough only on steam currently). I guess you don't like to change things like that, but should not be at least the base 1000 gamerscore together as normal games?

For more details see the TA article about the summer update: Age of Empires Online Reassigns Empire Points
    Although I would personally be all for this (The ratios would be win! laugh), I think it should stay as it is. You can potentially play the whole game for free, but you still only get that base when you first download the game. Then if you're an achievement hunter, or just simply someone who can't sink a millenium of hours into this game, then you're going to end up buying things.

Just my view of events smile
  • Information
    Posted on 16 February 13 at 19:03
    JMJimmy has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Age of Empires Online (GFWL):

JMJimmy said:
    Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Bullish SentimentThe Bullish Sentiment achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 84 pointsBuild the Shrine of the Bound Minotaur in your Capital City.

Not time consuming. This achievement is based on a random event which can occur at ay time before the game is done - if you are unlucky it may take hours of dedicated play to unlock but that's necessarily the case.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Temple Fit for a KingThe Temple Fit for a King achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 68 pointsBuild the Temple of Minos in your Capital City.

Not time consuming. This achievement is based on a random event which can occur at ay time before the game is done - if you are unlucky it may take hours of dedicated play to unlock but that's necessarily the case.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Warned You About the SunThe Warned You About the Sun achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 82 pointsBuild the Hubris of Icarus in your Capital City.

• JMJimmyJMJimmy631,544
    Posted on 16 February 13 at 19:12
    *not necessarily the case ;)
    Life, it's funny that way.
  • ElyohElyoh1,099,630
    Posted on 16 February 13 at 20:34
    Read the guide for this achievement -

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Gifts of MinosThe Gifts of Minos achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 122 pointsBuild all three Crete Wonders in your Capital City.

It has nothing to do with luck, and is definitely time consuming laugh
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,569,936
    Posted on 17 February 13 at 05:33
    I see where your confusion comes from; the other "build X in your capital city" achievements in the game are generally based on random events. Those under the "Defense of Crete Booster" DLC are not though, and require a lot of time to get all the necessary materials for, as Elyoh points out.

Thanks for the submission regardless.
    I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 June 13 at 22:23
    Could someone clarify:

Why do the 4 below achievements:
    Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Sphinxed!The Sphinxed! achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 270 pointsBuild the Sphinx in your Capital City.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Tomb DwellerThe Tomb Dweller achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 253 pointsBuild the Tomb in your Capital City.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)This.  Is.  Spartaaaaaaaaaan!The This. Is. Spartaaaaaaaaaan! achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 239 pointsBuild the Spartan Academy in your Capital City.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Ssssssssh!The Ssssssssh! achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 232 pointsBuild the Library of Pergamum in your Capital City.

...not belong to this DLC:
    Any Premium Civilization Pack for Age of Empires Online (GFWL)

I can't see anyway of getting these blueprints without picking up level 20+ crates. You can't get anything over level 10 without premium content (from what I can see).

Once upon a time it may have been possible, but you can no longer trade the blueprints and must be earned through random crates.
    U mad bro?
  • ElyohElyoh1,099,630
    Posted on 25 June 13 at 02:07
    Simply;

Jalalabad CBoy said:
    You can't get anything over level 10 without premium content (from what I can see).
    Is this new? The Greeks were always free all the way to level 40. You would have very little storage, but this level 10 cap is new if it is true.
  • Posted on 25 June 13 at 17:21
    Elyoh said:
    Simply;

Jalalabad CBoy said:
    You can't get anything over level 10 without premium content (from what I can see).
    Is this new? The Greeks were always free all the way to level 40. You would have very little storage, but this level 10 cap is new if it is true.
    I think he means that you don't receive chests that give many items over level 10. (which I can NOT confirm since I am all premium)
    It isn't a matter of the level the civilization can reach.
    Freedom is the right of all sentient beings
  • ElyohElyoh1,099,630
    Posted on 26 June 13 at 05:35
    ScottMacFreedom said:
    Elyoh said:
    Simply;

Jalalabad CBoy said:
    I think he means that you don't receive chests that give many items over level 10. (which I can NOT confirm since I am all premium)
    It isn't a matter of the level the civilization can reach.
    But could you not purchase chests higher than level 10 from Moes? I'm in the same boat as you, all premium so I can't test for myself laugh
  • Posted on 27 June 13 at 17:20
    That's what I was thinking... Seeing as that's how I originally obtained all my blueprints.
    Freedom is the right of all sentient beings
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 June 13 at 21:04
    I know that by using the free to play version of each civ certain gear is not given out by a chest (rare, epic etc). I don't know if the blueprints in question are also restricted. See this link:
    http://ageofempiresonline.com/en/faq#q5
    U mad bro?
  • ElyohElyoh1,099,630
    Posted on 28 June 13 at 05:44
    Jalalabad CBoy said:
    I know that by using the free to play version of each civ certain gear is not given out by a chest (rare, epic etc). I don't know if the blueprints in question are also restricted. See this link:
    http://ageofempiresonline.com/en/faq#q5
    These buildings are uncommon (Green), so based of that link they are still obtainable without premium smile
  • Information
  • Posted on 01 July 14 at 20:42, Edited on 01 July 14 at 20:43 by Senior Chupon
    Thank you for the submission.

We have this on our watchlist for discontinued achievements. The servers are scheduled to go down today at 4 PM Pacific. After which we will update the achievements to discontinued.
  • Information
  • Information
    Posted on 04 July 14 at 06:41
    blueracer442 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Age of Empires Online (GFWL):

blueracer442 said:
    Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Fear the GearThe Fear the Gear achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 15 pointsEquip your first piece of gear.

Servers are now Closed. Discontinued

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Sphinxed!The Sphinxed! achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 270 pointsBuild the Sphinx in your Capital City.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Tomb DwellerThe Tomb Dweller achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 253 pointsBuild the Tomb in your Capital City.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Ssssssssh!The Ssssssssh! achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 232 pointsBuild the Library of Pergamum in your Capital City.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)This.  Is.  Spartaaaaaaaaaan!The This. Is. Spartaaaaaaaaaan! achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 239 pointsBuild the Spartan Academy in your Capital City.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Hold MeThe Hold Me achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 18 pointsComplete any Co-op quest.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)BFFThe BFF achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 15 pointsVisit any player’s capital city.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)I'm SpecialThe I'm Special achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 106 pointsComplete any Elite quest.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Sphere of InfluenceThe Sphere of Influence achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 50 pointsComplete a quest accepted from any other player's Ambassador.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)GG NoobThe GG Noob achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 137 pointsWin a Ranked player vs. player game.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Do or Do Not…The Do or Do Not… achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 106 pointsComplete "Left with No Choice" with premium content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)The Cook is In the KitchenThe The Cook is In the Kitchen achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 96 pointsComplete "Breaking Eggs to Make an Omelet" with premium content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)You Complete MeThe You Complete Me achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 62 pointsComplete "You Complete Me" with premium content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)I HAS A HORSEYThe I HAS A HORSEY achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 91 pointsBuild the Trojan Horse in your Capital City.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Green ThumbThe Green Thumb achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 30 pointsComplete "It’s The Final Farm Down" with premium Greek content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)City DefenderThe City Defender achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 32 pointsComplete "Defend Mycenae!" with premium Greek content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)ConquerorThe Conqueror achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 34 pointsComplete "Horsing Around" with premium Greek content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)The PreacherThe The Preacher achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 30 pointsComplete "Spread the Word" with premium Greek content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Greek PolemarchThe Greek Polemarch achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 32 pointsAchieve level 10 with premium Greek content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Greek StrategosThe Greek Strategos achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 63 pointsAchieve level 20 with premium Greek content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Greek KingThe Greek King achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 131 pointsAchieve level 30 with premium Greek content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Greek GodThe Greek God achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 306 pointsAchieve level 40 with premium Greek content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Pyramid PowerThe Pyramid Power achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 135 pointsBuild the Large Pyramid, Large Step Pyramid, and Small Step Pyramid in your Capital City.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Raging RusherThe Raging Rusher achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 32 pointsComplete "Master of Faster!" with premium Egyptian content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)SandbiscuitThe Sandbiscuit achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 36 pointsComplete "The Ultimate Camel Gauntlet Test" with premium Egyptian content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Lord of the NileThe Lord of the Nile achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 40 pointsComplete "Fall of Nubia" with premium Egyptian content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)The Son's DestinyThe The Son's Destiny achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 41 pointsComplete "Vizier's Doom" with premium Egyptian content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Egyptian PrinceThe Egyptian Prince achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 37 pointsAchieve level 10 with premium Egyptian content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Egyptian GeneralThe Egyptian General achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 73 pointsAchieve level 20 with premium Egyptian content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Egyptian PharaohThe Egyptian Pharaoh achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 142 pointsAchieve level 30 with premium Egyptian content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Egyptian GodThe Egyptian God achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 322 pointsAchieve level 40 with premium Egyptian content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Warned You About the SunThe Warned You About the Sun achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 82 pointsBuild the Hubris of Icarus in your Capital City.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Bullish SentimentThe Bullish Sentiment achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 84 pointsBuild the Shrine of the Bound Minotaur in your Capital City.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Temple Fit for a KingThe Temple Fit for a King achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 68 pointsBuild the Temple of Minos in your Capital City.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Gifts of MinosThe Gifts of Minos achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 122 pointsBuild all three Crete Wonders in your Capital City.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Minoan DefenseThe Minoan Defense achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 125 pointsComplete "The Elite Meet in Crete".

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Persian ImmortalThe Persian Immortal achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 62 pointsAchieve level 25 with pro Persian content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Persian GeneralThe Persian General achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 80 pointsAchieve level 30 with pro Persian content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Persian Great KingThe Persian Great King achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 142 pointsAchieve level 40 with pro Persian content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Relief ValveThe Relief Valve achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 40 pointsComplete "Under Pressure" with the Pro Persian Civilization.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)WonderfulThe Wonderful achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 41 pointsComplete "Gate of All Nations" with the Pro Persian Civilization.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Playing By The RulesThe Playing By The Rules achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 25 pointsWin a match of Skirmish with each victory condition against standard army or stronger opponents.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)No ContestThe No Contest achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 22 pointsDefeat all of the heroes in the Skirmish Hall with premium Skirmish content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Army of FunThe Army of Fun achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 46 pointsWithout adding allies to your Skirmish team, defeat a team of 4 standard army or stronger opponents.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Bring Your PassportThe Bring Your Passport achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 31 pointsWin a match of Skirmish on every available map with premium Skirmish content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Celtic TribalistThe Celtic Tribalist achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 10 pointsAchieve level 10 with premium Celtic content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Celtic PagiThe Celtic Pagi achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 27 pointsAchieve level 20 with premium Celtic content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Celtic CivitateThe Celtic Civitate achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 63 pointsAchieve level 30 with premium Celtic content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Celtic VergobretThe Celtic Vergobret achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 100 pointsAchieve level 40 with premium Celtic content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)TraitoriousThe Traitorious achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 23 pointsComplete "The Fate of All Traitors" with premium Celtic content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Oxubii IncidentThe Oxubii Incident achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 26 pointsComplete "Objective: Oxubii" with premium Celtic content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)SackedThe Sacked achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 30 pointsComplete "The Sack of Delphi" with premium Celtic content.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Sore FeetThe Sore Feet achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 11 pointsBuild the Crossing the Alps statue in your Capital City.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Without a ThraceThe Without a Thrace achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 28 pointsBuild the Thracian Horseman statue in your Capital City.

Age of Empires Online (GFWL)Not the Bees!The Not the Bees! achievement in Age of Empires Online (GFWL) worth 39 pointsBuild the Wickerboar statue in your Capital City.

• Chad and JessieChad and Jessie1,707,310
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 16:18
    Thankies thankies for the submissions. All flags are now set to discontinued :(

Thanks again toast
  • Information
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 18:34
    This post was archived by Crandy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads