Game Info Submission Archive: Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition - Game Info submissions

Related game: Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

• Information
  • CallumpyCallumpy359,981
    Posted on 19 May 12 at 11:14
    How come it didn't say there was already a value there :/, I wouldnt have bothered submitting one if I knew that...

Just wanted to try out the new feature pretty much
    www.youtube.com/xUndeadGaming - www.callumpy.co.uk
  • Will072Will072284,074
    Posted on 20 May 12 at 00:05
    Callumpy said:
    How come it didn't say there was already a value there :/, I wouldnt have bothered submitting one if I knew that...

Just wanted to try out the new feature pretty much
    I'm not sure - I will monitor it to check it is not a bug but thanks for the submission anyway. smile
  • JoonasJoonas413,122
    Posted on 01 October 13 at 10:05
    It says that the game is Kinect enabled. That is not true. Kinect functionality was planned before launch, but it never happened. Can you remove that info? Thanks.
  • Epsilon ThetaEpsilon Theta1,042,933
    Posted on 09 October 13 at 12:30
    Please open a new submission. We are not actively monitoring the archives and a post in a thread that is more than a year old is not likely to get noticed.
  • JoonasJoonas413,122
    Posted on 09 October 13 at 14:35
    I can't submit this change through the "Submit Game Information" page. I just get the message "There are some problems with the values entered: You must submit at least one piece of information". Is there another way to do it or should I just change something random there and submit it?
  • Epsilon ThetaEpsilon Theta1,042,933
    Posted on 09 October 13 at 18:11
    I would advise to just change something random!
  • Information
    Posted on 09 October 13 at 19:44
    https://www.trueachievements.com/j00na5.htm has just submitted some Game Info for Minecraft:

Kinect Support change from Kinect enabled to Kinect required

j00na5 said:
    Ignore the change since I can't submit the game information otherwise. Game is not Kinect enabled/required.

It says that the game is Kinect enabled. That is not true. Kinect functionality was planned before launch, but it never happened. Can you remove that info? Thanks.
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK660,189
    Posted on 13 October 13 at 17:46, Edited on 13 October 13 at 17:48 by WebChimp UK
    Thanks a lot for the submission! You're correct at present there is no Kinect functionality in Minecraft, as such the Kinect support flag has been removed.

Thanks again! smile
  • Information
  • Posted on 06 July 15 at 14:21
    Thank you for the submission GremlinSA! We have changed the distribution type to "Disc and Digital" toast
  • Information
    Posted on 06 July 15 at 14:22
    This post was archived by WebChimp UK
  • Information
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK660,189
    Posted on 30 March 17 at 09:18
    Thanks for the submission, viprixx. For MB sizes on TA we always ceiling the number (round up to the nearest whole) - we think it's better to overestimate the size a little, as opposed to underestimating. That way you know from the size on our site that you'll definitely be able to install it, even with the small discrepancy.

I hope that explains our reasoning, but let us know if you have any questions. toast
  • Information
  • Information
    Posted on 06 May 20 at 19:34
    lightsup55 has just submitted some Game Info for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Achievements.

These changes are for All Regions.

Display Name change from Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft 360 (Transferable Progress)

lightsup55 said:
    Ignore the game name change as there is no place for me to put this.

This game features Transferable Progress.

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition transfers progress to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition. First, make sure that you connect to Xbox Live and download the latest update. From the main menu, select Play, then on the Load tab, highlight a world you wish to transfer, press cn_Y for more options, select Upload to Xbox One, then click Yes.

More information: Transfer Minecraft worlds on Xbox consoles - Minecraft.net

Also, please add a blue information box:

Transferring worlds from Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition will not make the world immediately available on the newer version on Xbox One (simply known as "Minecraft or "Bedrock Edition"). Transferred worlds must be retrieved (downloaded) using the older "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition" game first. For more information, see the Minecraft.net help article.
    What does this mean?

Steps to transfer a world to the latest version:
    1) Xbox 360 -> upload to "Xbox One Edition"
    2) On "Xbox One Edition", retrieve (download) the world from Xbox 360
    3) On "Minecraft" ("Bedrock Edition") on Xbox One, Sync Old Worlds

If you skip step 2, the Xbox 360 world is unavailable on the Bedrock Edition ("Minecraft") on Xbox One.
  • lightsup55lightsup55667,617
  • BitzBitz2,171,079
    Posted on 09 August 21 at 01:28
    Hello lightsup55,

Thanks for taking the time to make a submission. Our apologies for the late response. As you have already pointed out, all information is correct and no changes are required. Again, sorry for the late response. We appreciate your time. toast
  • Information
    Posted on 10 August 21 at 13:07
    This post was archived by Najay
  • Information
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads