Game Discussion: Gears of War 3 Forum

Season Pass

AuthorMessage
STZ513
STZ513 - Finally picked up Halo Anniversary. Now to get Bioshock Infinite, Far Cry 3 and Skyrim GotY when it comes out
8 reviews24 completed games(Includes owned DLC)245 posts
Last post: 25 Mar at 16:55
Posted on 04 June 12 at 18:13
I just picked up Gears of War 3 today and plan on getting most (if not all) of the DLC available. I know that Epic has a Season Pass that was released shortly after GoW 3, I just can't seem to find much info on it. It costs 2400 MS points but what does it go towards? Does it go towards all four of the packs that cost money? What do the packs cost after the Season Pass is purchased? Thanks.
Posted on 04 June 12 at 18:26
All 4 dlc packs that cost money and have achievements. It's cheaper than buying them individually.
Hi i'm Terre. I break things.
STZ513
STZ513 - Finally picked up Halo Anniversary. Now to get Bioshock Infinite, Far Cry 3 and Skyrim GotY when it comes out
8 reviews24 completed games(Includes owned DLC)245 posts
Last post: 25 Mar at 16:55
Posted on 04 June 12 at 19:28
Cool thanks
DakotaThrice
DakotaThrice - Starting sessions Wed/Fri, games are listex in my blog. Let me know your preferences
Achievement Completion Percentage: 42.12% (Includes owned DLC) - 212 more achievements required to reach 43%88 completed games(Includes owned DLC)3,515 posts
Last post: Today at 18:47
Posted on 05 June 12 at 10:24
It includes all four DLC packs. Horde Command, Raam's Shadow, Fenix Rising and Force's of Nature. It also includes the exclusive Liquid Metal weapon skin pack.

I already had Raam's Shadow before buying the Season Pass so it would of cost me the same to buy the items individually as it would of to buy the pass so I went for the pass, I may never use the skins but at least I've got them.

If you're not bothered about waiting you could always wait for stuff to go on sale agian. One think you do want to consider is actually downloading the content. If you buy the season pass you have to download the content from the games menu and can't back out of the download screen whilst the download is in progress. This means you're probably gonna lose a couple of hours whilst everything downloads as you can't use your console for anything else aat the time.
alklein92201
alklein92201 - Is there a Kinect command for "Xbox, stop glitching and unlock my achievements"?
Achievement Completion Percentage: 41.47% (Includes owned DLC) - 106 more achievements required to reach 42%TrueAchievements Game Info Editor7,337 posts
Last post: Today at 20:10
Posted on 05 June 12 at 22:20
Dakota, you can download it while doing other things. Once you start the download from in-game, back out of the guide (thus canceling the download). Go to your download history, and start it again. Now it downloads just like anything else. Unless they've changed this of course, but this is how I downloaded the first 3 packs.