Game Info Submission Archive: Virtua Tennis 3 Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Virtua Tennis 3 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Virtua Tennis 3

AuthorMessage
Posted on 15 June 12 at 19:30
xPut Name Herex has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for http://www.trueachievements.com/Virtua-Tennis-3-xbox-360.htm:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by xPut Name Herex for Virtua Tennis 3

xPut Name Herex said:50 Players lobbies doesn't unlock when it's supposed to, I've personally done over fifty and can't unlock it, comments say the same.
Gear is main storyline because it will be given to you randomly by your manager during the course of the world tour.
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta - I might have a Destiny code up for grabs. Tell me why you would deserve it and it may be yours!
430,596 TrueAchievement Points16,988 posts
Last post: 22 Jul at 20:38
Posted on 16 June 12 at 12:59
All flags were added with the exception of 5 Consecutive Ranked Wins in Virtua Tennis 3 which we believe should not have the SP flag. Thank you!
Posted on 29 October 12 at 22:08
drabik has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Virtua Tennis 3:

drabik said:
Virtua Tennis 325 Court Games PlayedThe 25 Court Games Played achievement in Virtua Tennis 3 worth 48 pointsPlay and complete 25 Court Games

This is not Main Storyline. Must use 2+ players, so is not Single Player. It is a local versus mode, so Cooperative is also incorrect. The Court Games mode is also Offline Only.

xPut Name Herex - Microsoft officially stated that they are merging all versions of Windows to one new OS.  We figured that out already.
TrueAchievements ModeratorTrueAchievements Game Info Editor6,855 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 14:41
Posted on 05 November 12 at 04:48, Edited on 05 November 12 at 04:52 by xPut Name Herex
I don't see what you are talking about. The original public submitter for this game is brilliant, and is incapable of making a mistake like this.

Changed, thanks!
I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
drabik
drabik - http://www.trueachievements.com/404
TrueAchievements AdministratorTrueAchievements Moderator16,713 posts
Last post: Today at 07:59
Posted on 05 November 12 at 06:11
:P
[20:15:34] Dimmock : Turtles never lose, they live longer then us so it is at worst a delayed win.