Game Info Submission Archive: DiRT 3

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

DiRT 3 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: DiRT 3

• Information
    Posted on 23 June 12 at 21:04
    MAJ0R BLAZE has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for DiRT 3:

MAJ0R BLAZE said:
    DiRT 3Road TripThe Road Trip achievement in DiRT 3 worth 44 pointsComplete a Joyride online with at least 3 other players

Buggy

• Posted on 23 June 12 at 21:05
    I Was Just in a session Everyone else got the Achievement Except me We tried it again and still no Achievement,
  • Epsilon ThetaEpsilon Theta1,042,933
    Posted on 24 June 12 at 15:13
    Are you positive that at no point during your 20 minute match, the player count dropped below 4? There seems to have been a patch as of late.
  • Posted on 24 June 12 at 15:17
    Yes Am Positive We had our 4 boosters and we also had about2-3 randoms in the 2 attempts .
  • Posted on 27 June 12 at 18:31
    Is their any possibliity that you join mid session if thats possible?I have got the achievement myself and played the full twenty minutes.
    100% Red Dead Redemption 100% L.A Noire
  • Epsilon ThetaEpsilon Theta1,042,933
    Posted on 01 July 12 at 14:37
    After some consideration we have added the flag. Better be safe than sorry! Thank you all for your contributions!
  • Information
    Posted on 01 June 14 at 20:58
    Srfsmurf has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for DiRT 3:

Srfsmurf said:
    DiRT 3Rising TalentThe Rising Talent achievement in DiRT 3 worth 15 pointsReach Driver Rep Level 10

Add Online/Offline icon. As you can get driver reputation in online modes as well.
    Remove Offline-icon. Se above reason
    Not sure about Main storyline icon because of the same reason above, but it is still true that you can get it offline...

DiRT 3Shake and BakeThe Shake and Bake achievement in DiRT 3 worth 62 pointsReach Driver Rep Level 20

Add Online/Offline icon. As you can get driver reputation in online modes as well.
    Not sure about Main storyline icon because of the same reason above, but it is still true that you can get it offline...

DiRT 3Eat my DiRT!The Eat my DiRT! achievement in DiRT 3 worth 132 pointsReach Driver Rep Level 30

• The Fury I84IThe Fury I84I1,711,947
    Posted on 18 August 14 at 15:40
    Hi Srfsmurf, thanks for submitting those flags. We have added the Online/Offline flag and the Versus+ flag to the 3 achievements you suggested. The Main Storyline flag remains because you could still choose to play through the single player first. In that case the achievements would unlock automatically upon making progress through the career.
  • Information
    Posted on 25 August 14 at 21:55
    Evil Genie has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for DiRT 3:

Evil Genie said:
    DiRT 3Reputation BoostThe Reputation Boost achievement in DiRT 3 worth 11 pointsComplete 5 bonus Race Objectives

Add Online/Offline and Versus + flags.
    Remove Offline Game Mode.
    I got this today by only boosting online games with a second account.

DiRT 3Flag StealerThe Flag Stealer achievement in DiRT 3 worth 49 pointsSteal the flag from the opposing team 5 times in a game of Transporter (Pro Tour)

Remove 3+ Players Required
    I earned this today with only using a second account online. You only need 2 players to start a game, not 4. Also verified in Ozzpot's solution.

• Posted on 03 June 15 at 18:11
    Thanks, Evil Genie, these flags have been applied. toast
  • Information
    Posted on 04 June 15 at 08:17
    This post was archived by itz waz me
  • Information
  • theshadowtheshadow1,363,022
    Posted on 13 January 16 at 12:52
    Thanks for the submission, LuckyConquerer2!

We have added the Buggy - flag to this achievement, as suggested. toast
  • Information
    Posted on 13 January 16 at 13:31
    This post was archived by Kennyannydenny
  • Information
    Posted on 14 January 16 at 17:59
    https://www.trueachievements.com/LuckyConquerer2.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for DiRT 3:

LuckyConquerer2 said:
    DiRT 3Reputation BoostThe Reputation Boost achievement in DiRT 3 worth 11 pointsComplete 5 bonus Race Objectives

Cumulative+

DiRT 3Teacher's PetThe Teacher's Pet achievement in DiRT 3 worth 87 pointsAchieve a Platinum medal in all of the Gymkhana Academy tutorials

Time Sensitive

DiRT 3The Extra MileThe The Extra Mile achievement in DiRT 3 worth 31 pointsComplete 25 bonus Race Objectives

Cumulative+

DiRT 3Rising TalentThe Rising Talent achievement in DiRT 3 worth 15 pointsReach Driver Rep Level 10

These are not main storyline

DiRT 3Shake and BakeThe Shake and Bake achievement in DiRT 3 worth 62 pointsReach Driver Rep Level 20

DiRT 3Eat my DiRT!The Eat my DiRT! achievement in DiRT 3 worth 132 pointsReach Driver Rep Level 30

DiRT 3Cool RunningThe Cool Running achievement in DiRT 3 worth 45 pointsBeat the Bobsleigh in the Norway Speed Run DC Challenge

Time Sensitive

DiRT 3No-bot WarsThe No-bot Wars achievement in DiRT 3 worth 59 pointsSmash every robot in a Smash Attack DC Challenge

Time Sensitive

DiRT 3Perfect SprintThe Perfect Sprint achievement in DiRT 3 worth 64 pointsComplete a clean run in a Gymkhana Sprint DC Challenge

Time Sensitive

DiRT 3Showcase DrifterThe Showcase Drifter achievement in DiRT 3 worth 51 pointsScore 25,000 drift points in a Drift Showcase DC Challenge

Time Sensitive

DiRT 3DC ChallengerThe DC Challenger achievement in DiRT 3 worth 103 pointsComplete all of the DC Challenges

Time Sensitive
    Stackable with DC Silver, DC Gold and Platinum Performance

DiRT 3Battered BatterseaThe Battered Battersea achievement in DiRT 3 worth 178 pointsComplete 100% of the Battersea Compound Missions

Collectable - Each area of the compound has collectables needed for 100%
    Cumulative+ - some challenges are cumulative such as jump a total of... drive a total of...

• theshadowtheshadow1,363,022
    Posted on 19 January 16 at 13:09
    Thanks again for the submission, LuckyConquerer2!

We have applied all changes you have requested, except we did leave Main Storyline onto Rising Talent in DiRT 3. To progress in the story, certain performance requirements must be met, which helps accumulate the Driver Rep level. Since meeting those performance requirements is part of natural story progression, the player can reach level 10 before finishing the main storyline. We felt the bar seems too high for levels 20 and 30 for this to be possible while only doing the bare minimum to advance in the storyline.

If you have any other tweaks that need to be made, don't hesitate to make another submission! toast
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,120,086
    Posted on 19 January 16 at 13:15
    I agree with that reasoning. Thanks.
  • Information
    Posted on 30 January 16 at 16:03
    This post was archived by Kennyannydenny
  • Information
  • MichalKVMichalKV1,050,745
    Posted on 07 December 21 at 09:18
    Thanks EmagDrolBot. We have added the flag.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads