Game Info Submission Archive: Syndicate

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Syndicate - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Syndicate

• Information
    Posted on 27 July 12 at 19:48
    https://www.trueachievements.com/II+N0+Scope45+I.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for https://www.trueachievements.com/Syndicate-xbox-360.htm:

II N0 Scope45 I said:
    SyndicateBusiness Is WarThe Business Is War achievement in Syndicate worth 138 pointsComplete all chapters which track difficulty, on hard difficulty

Needs a main storyline flag

SyndicateDeny EverythingThe Deny Everything achievement in Syndicate worth 110 pointsFind all propaganda tags (unlock all propaganda tag infobank entries)

Buggy, known not to unlock after finding all the tags

SyndicateLittle Black BookThe Little Black Book achievement in Syndicate worth 100 pointsFind all business cards (unlock all the business card infobank entries)

Buggy, this is known not to unlock even if all card are collected

• jphil03jphil03158,000
    Posted on 27 July 12 at 19:58
    SyndicateBusiness Is WarThe Business Is War achievement in Syndicate worth 138 pointsComplete all chapters which track difficulty, on hard difficulty

No this does not need a main storyline flag as you only have to complete certain chapters within the game, not the whole story line.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 July 12 at 20:02
    But it will come during natural storyline progression which is the definition of the main storyline flag..
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,665,098
    Posted on 28 July 12 at 04:31, Edited on 28 July 12 at 04:31 by Ahayzo
    jphil03 said:

No this does not need a main storyline flag as you only have to complete certain chapters within the game, not the whole story line.
    That does not mean it is not Main Storyline

The achievement will definitely unlock while playing through the game on hard, therefore it is Main Storyline.

I've flagged all 3 achievements as suggested, thank you for the submission N0 Scope!!
  • SilentRich69SilentRich691,048,066
    Posted on 24 September 12 at 19:39
    The CEO achievement may require a bug flag since I have completed everything yet 1 "Focus Breach" application (that I have fully upgraded) yet it keeps telling me I need to complete china to unlock it........which makes no sense since I have already upgraded it.

Also I have completed china on every difficulty since I have the expert achievement as well. So yeah a bug flag seems to be needed for this unless there is a solution I don't know about for this.
    I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all!
  • Epsilon ThetaEpsilon Theta1,042,926
    Posted on 26 September 12 at 07:08
    Are you absolutely positive you have met all requirements, as far as I can read in the solution, there are multiple facets to the game that you need to complete. If you are sure, please open a new suggestion. That way, it will not get buried unnoticed in the archives. Thank you!
  • Information
    Posted on 27 September 12 at 14:14
    AC1DGro0ve 3o3 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Syndicate:

AC1DGro0ve 3o3 said:
    SyndicateEmployee of the monthThe Employee of the month achievement in Syndicate worth 20 pointsComplete a mission after earning a team savior score

Online Required

SyndicateIn the name of ScienceThe In the name of Science achievement in Syndicate worth 10 pointsFinish your first research

Online Required
    Versus (removed), Cooperative (only)

SyndicateOh no you don't!The Oh no you don't! achievement in Syndicate worth 26 pointsComplete 10 Contracts against members of your syndicate

Online Required

• Epsilon ThetaEpsilon Theta1,042,926
    Posted on 17 October 12 at 17:11
    Thank you for your submission. We have applied the changes you requested.
  • Information
    Posted on 18 June 14 at 14:47
    n1ckKz has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Syndicate:

n1ckKz said:
    SyndicateCEOThe CEO achievement in Syndicate worth 507 points100% completion (level, research and challenges)

Needs the coffee cup yo' (Time consuming flag wink)

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 June 14 at 17:36
    Also, this achievement is very buggy, stats resetting, levels not awarding the tokens needed to upgrade certain things thus preventing you from getting 100%...
    Written in the stars.
  • MuddyAmoebaMuddyAmoeba528,412
    Posted on 23 August 14 at 06:30
    Thanks n1ckKz

It is possible to complete all the levels research and challenges in under 20Hours so we haven't added time consuming to
    SyndicateCEOThe CEO achievement in Syndicate worth 507 points100% completion (level, research and challenges)
    ; however we have added buggy-, level,cumulative and shop to that achievement and its easier counterpart.
    Game Info Monkey. Hit enough buttons I'll get it right eventually.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 August 14 at 14:51, Edited on 27 August 14 at 14:51 by
    I disagree, it took us about 45 hours to get everything done for the CEO achivement and we were on it none stop but I guess if you think it can be done in less time fair enough.

Thanks for the update though, toast
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/n1ckKz.jpg
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 August 14 at 17:46, Edited on 28 August 14 at 17:50 by
    Going off the Syndicate case, this doesn't take 20 hours to do...
    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon CityYou Love to Hate my 98The You Love to Hate my 98 achievement in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City worth 212 pointsComplete 98 Versus games

This can be done in less the 5 hours but still has the coffee cup roll Might not have been flagged correctly yet though due to the new flagging system.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/n1ckKz.jpg
  • HamletBaconHamletBacon728,026
    Posted on 20 September 14 at 18:04
    I agree no way to do this under 20 hours
    Blisle83
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 September 14 at 18:28
    clap
    Written in the stars.
  • gobey17gobey17991,878
    Posted on 25 September 14 at 12:40
    So is there any way to avoid the token bugs for the CEO achievement? Hoping to start this game soon with a friend but just worried about it (such as is it more likely to happen to the host etc?). Thanks!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 September 14 at 14:43, Edited on 26 September 14 at 14:44 by
    gobey17 said:So is there any way to avoid the token bugs for the CEO achievement? Hoping to start this game soon with a friend but just worried about it (such as is it more likely to happen to the host etc?). Thanks!It's complete random unfortunately... It could happen to you where you might get 20+ more like it did to me and a friend or the other way where you get -5 or so less then required rendering the game unobtainable :(

If that happens there's no way of resetting your stats, it happened to my girlfriend and it's now permanently unattainable cry

Be Careful wink
    Written in the stars.
  • Information
    Posted on 11 June 15 at 21:09
    This post was archived by Senior Chupon
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 July 15 at 15:51, Edited on 07 July 15 at 15:52 by
    Hey would you recommend this game or not? I bought it but with that buggyness I don't want to ruin my 100% possibility. How big is that chance it will fuck up and how permanent is the damage? Will the achievement just become unobtainable? Has it not been patched? (doubt that it has, since it's EA)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 July 15 at 16:42
    Segendary Ty said:Hey would you recommend this game or not? I bought it but with that buggyness I don't want to ruin my 100% possibility. How big is that chance it will fuck up and how permanent is the damage? Will the achievement just become unobtainable? Has it not been patched? (doubt that it has, since it's EA)Out of 4 of us it happened to one of us, I wouldn't bother with it, it takes about 70 hours to get the co-op stuff done and it's not worth the hassle to be honest.

BTW - this is the wrong thread to discuss this. PM me if you want more info.
    Why does Darth Vader need an apprentice to do his bidding? Doesn't the idiot know how to use eBay...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads