Game Info Submission Archive: Dead Island (Xbox 360)

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Dead Island - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Dead Island (Xbox 360)

• Information
  • Epsilon ThetaEpsilon Theta1,048,356
    Posted on 08 August 12 at 04:27
    Thank you for the submission, we have removed the flag!
  • Information
    Posted on 13 August 12 at 16:38
    Thank you for your submission. We have removed the Single Player flag and added Buggy as it supposedly unlocks early!
  • EhrenfriedEhrenfried175,076
    Posted on 11 September 12 at 06:14
    I can confirm that it works on solo (too)!
    Posted on 22 September 12 at 21:18
    Solo with another controller locally or in single player? Please open a new submission rather than leaving an answer on an archived thread. We cannot guarantee these comments don't go unnoticed.
  • Zeta SighZeta Sigh839,691
    Posted on 07 October 12 at 21:35, Edited on 08 October 12 at 01:14 by Zeta Sigh
    Dead Island (Xbox 360)Going steadyThe Going steady achievement in Dead Island (Xbox 360) worth 37 pointsComplete 25 quests while playing with at least one co-op partner.

Dead Island (Xbox 360)Together in the lightThe Together in the light achievement in Dead Island (Xbox 360) worth 13 pointsComplete 5 quests in a single co-op game with the same partners.

Dead Island (Xbox 360)OriginalityThe Originality achievement in Dead Island (Xbox 360) worth 19 pointsPlay in a co-op team of 4 different playable characters.

Dead Island (Xbox 360)Menage a troisThe Menage a trois achievement in Dead Island (Xbox 360) worth 46 pointsComplete 5 quests with 3 co-op partners.

Dead Island (Xbox 360)People PersonThe People Person achievement in Dead Island (Xbox 360) worth 20 pointsPlay with 10 different co-op partners for at least 15 minutes each.

If i'm not mistaken this game doesn't have split screen? Yet these achievements have the flag for "Online/Offline", but they all require 2+ people, so shouldn't they have the Online required badge?
  • EhrenfriedEhrenfried175,076
    Posted on 08 October 12 at 14:00
    No Splitscreen, these are online only!
  • Zeta SighZeta Sigh839,691
    Posted on 09 October 12 at 20:09
    Ehrenfried said:
    No Splitscreen, these are online only!
    I know, that was the whole point of my post...
    These achievement need an online required badge to replace their current (online/offline) badge
  • Information
    Posted on 16 October 12 at 13:43
    dropK1CK ninJA has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Dead Island Definitive Edition:

dropK1CK ninJA said:
    Dead Island (Xbox 360)Menage a troisThe Menage a trois achievement in Dead Island (Xbox 360) worth 46 pointsComplete 5 quests with 3 co-op partners.

Needs Online Required. Cannot be done offline. Check solution for confirmation.

Dead Island (Xbox 360)Need a hand?The Need a hand? achievement in Dead Island (Xbox 360) worth 11 pointsJoin another player's game.

Online only.

Dead Island (Xbox 360)OriginalityThe Originality achievement in Dead Island (Xbox 360) worth 19 pointsPlay in a co-op team of 4 different playable characters.

Online only.

Dead Island (Xbox 360)People PersonThe People Person achievement in Dead Island (Xbox 360) worth 20 pointsPlay with 10 different co-op partners for at least 15 minutes each.

Online only.

Dead Island (Xbox 360)Together in the lightThe Together in the light achievement in Dead Island (Xbox 360) worth 13 pointsComplete 5 quests in a single co-op game with the same partners.

Online only.

Posted on 17 October 12 at 18:22
    As far as the team is aware, the game features system link. Therefore, the achievements are flagged as they are. Nevertheless, thank you for your submission.
  • Information
    Posted on 04 December 12 at 16:00
    Ehrenfried has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Dead Island Definitive Edition:

Ehrenfried said:
    Dead Island (Xbox 360)Extreme FirefightingThe Extreme Firefighting achievement in Dead Island (Xbox 360) worth 52 pointsSet 5 enemies on fire and then kill them with explosives.

This Achievement is sometimes glitched and can't be unlocked.
    I boost the game and especially the Arena achievements for months with different people from all over the world, and when we want to get this achievement it sometimes can't be obtained in the Arena because all of the red barrels are indestructible.
    You can shoot them and throw grenades,the barrels don't care.
    When i remember correctly i had it 2/10 tries.
    Even if you change the arena, the barrels are still in "god mode".
    But i don't know what causes it.
    My solution would be to restart the game/new arena lobby or try it in the main game.

• AhayzoAhayzo1,672,562
    Posted on 05 December 12 at 03:50
    Thank you for the submission, but this would not get the buggy flag. We only apply that flag to bugs involving the achievement not unlocking when meeting the requirements, unlocking early, or unlocking with the wrong requirements. As this achievement does in fact unlock once you meet the requirements, even though a bug (although in this case it just sounds like part of a mode, not a bug?) may cause the requirements to be temporarily unable to be met.
  • Information
  • MusquitoMusquito824,821
    Posted on 14 May 13 at 11:28
    Thank you for your submission.

The missable flag is appropriate however and stays on because
    * You need to pick the right character. Only one out of the four available characters has the tackle skill.
    * You need to level up and upgrade the right skill.
    * You need to get to that point where you can try for it.
    http://twitter.com/#!/MusquitoBE
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE628,475
    Posted on 14 May 13 at 18:50
    Musquito said:
    Thank you for your submission.

The missable flag is appropriate however and stays on because
    * You need to pick the right character. Only one out of the four available characters has the tackle skill.
    * You need to level up and upgrade the right skill.
    * You need to get to that point where you can try for it.
    Well, if you did picked the right character; it's only 1 hour in the game (without doing side missions). Even if you didn't try to get this achievement during your playthrough after finishing the story, you could do a chapter select and your skill points will not be assigned to any skilltree.
    TrueAchievement Walkthrough Overseer - Completionist
    Posted on 28 May 13 at 13:40
    Absolutely true but only for that character. If you wish to play a different character you must start from scratch. So if you missed to pick that particular character the first time round you cannot use level select to play the character you want, starting at a given level. There are simply to many "ifs" to not have it Missable.
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE628,475
    Posted on 28 May 13 at 17:50
    Epsilon Theta said:
    Absolutely true but only for that character. If you wish to play a different character you must start from scratch. So if you missed to pick that particular character the first time round you cannot use level select to play the character you want, starting at a given level. There are simply to many "ifs" to not have it Missable.
    Copied :)
    TrueAchievement Walkthrough Overseer - Completionist
  • Information
    Posted on 20 March 14 at 10:29
    https://www.trueachievements.com/HolyHa1fDead.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for https://www.trueachievements.com/Dead-Island/achievemen....htm:

HolyHa1fDead said:
    Dead Island (Xbox 360)Wave and SmileThe Wave and Smile achievement in Dead Island (Xbox 360) worth 19 pointsSurvive a wave of enemies in any Arena.

It is the achievement description that is wrong on XBL, it should be something like "Begin a wave in any Arena with at least one co-op partner."

It's great that you have the Cooperative + flag. And the Buggy - flag because if you just go on the requirements in the achievement description this achievement will not unlock at all.

I was wondering if it should also have the Buggy + flag, because you do not need to survive a wave, you get the achievement as soon as you start the wave.

• MC0REBEMC0REBE628,475
    Posted on 20 March 14 at 10:40
    ^I unlocked this solo mate
    TA Walkthrough Staff Member | PSN: MCoreBE | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads