Film and TV

For discussions on upcoming films, films in general, TV shows and the like

share your top 5 favorite movie

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 August 12 at 06:19
    Hello friends,
    I am new in this forum. I will start a new topic in this forum. I am a bigger fan of movie . so many movies I have watched Online. share with me

What is your Top 5 movie.
  • Mickey BurnsMickey Burns379,500
    Posted on 18 August 12 at 19:59
    Not in any particular order ...

Two Mike Judge movies grace my top-5: Office Space and Idiocracy.

Going to have to go with Immortal Beloved as another spot ... Gary Oldman is great as Beethoven.

Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back ... Han Solo has the most pimpin' line in any movie ever.

Finally an underdog ... Shark Attack 3 ... I have never laughed harder watching any movie, it is so amazing bad.
  • I Null II Null I199,560
    Posted on 02 September 12 at 20:51
    1. American history x
    2. Black hawk down
    3. Neds
    4. The Dark Knight Rises
    5. The Amazing Spider-man
  • Posted on 12 May 14 at 03:54
    At this moment:
    1. The Godfather
    2. Ali
    3. The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
    4. 12 Years A Slave
    5. The Longest Day
  • Posted on 08 September 14 at 18:10
    1. Day of the Dead
    2. Return of the Living Dead
    3. One Dark Night
    4. Witchboard
    5. Dawn of the Dead (old version)

Yes, I'm an old school zombie fan. Number 3 and 4 are not though.
    As Above So Below
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 September 14 at 23:39
    1. The Shining
    2. Tommy Boy
    3. Clue
    4. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    5.Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Other than the top two, this list changes frequently.

I enjoy Return of the Living Dead too. I love that it's based in my state.
    My teeth taste funny today. They seem more jagged than normal.
  • Posted on 08 September 14 at 23:52
    1. Shaun of The Dead
    2. Oldboy
    3. Goodfellas
    4. The Dark Knight
    5. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

There's far too many more to name, but those are kind of my top 5, they change often though.
    Join http://www.Leaptrade.com to trade video games on the cheap. Just pay for shipping and that's it.
  • RochelleRochelle2,298
    Posted on 30 September 14 at 08:58
    1. Pulp Fiction
    2. Schindler's List
    3. Gone With The Wind
    4. It's A Wonderful Life
    5. The Sound of Music
  • KirstyzorzKirstyzorz14,433
    Posted on 06 November 14 at 18:33
    The Crow
    My Neighbour Totoro
    The Blues Brothers
    Repo! The Genetic Opera
    The Lion King
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,102,324
    Posted on 07 November 14 at 09:05, Edited on 07 November 14 at 09:06 by Legohead 1977
    My top is, and probably always will be Aliens

After that I have 15 other films rated 10/10 on imdb, from a list of 2,519 as of today...I really couldn't pick which are my next 4 though. (They are all so different, so the mood will dictate on any given day).

I realise that's not really within the parameters of the forum, for which I apologise.
    Legohead 1977
  • Parr tyParr ty2,748
    Posted on 04 January 15 at 21:06
    Well this is my intro to the site (just signed up today) and didn't feel like doing a Welcome intro and I don't have anything to add to any game posts since I haven't played video games since Intellivision and then the first NES (and Gameboy).
    In order:
    5. Tombstone (Val Kilmer's best movie and character by far)
    4. Dumb and Dumber (I really don't like this type of comedy which is what makes this so special; for example, Ace Ventura movies? couldn't even finish watching. Dumb and Dumberer was a disgrace. I just watched Dumb and Dumber To (maybe once i get to know people in the forum better, i'll hand out one of my last invites to wigornot) and while not as bad as the prequel, it was as you'd expect....not nearly as good as the original and recycling just about all of the jokes in the first one in a different setting. Give it a watch, but don't spend more than a RedBox rental for it and make sure you don't have anything better to do for 1 1/2 hrs.
    3. Die Hard (I've never heard anyone say they didn't like this movie; may not have loved it like I did ((although a lot of people do)), but it had everything you would want in an action movie; interesting aside ((for me anyway)) - I went to see this with a friend at the movies and I had no interest at all to see this movie and was in a bad mood until the limo drive and loosened me up and then full fledged awe after McClane's 1st and 2nd kill).
    2. Raising Arizona (this is most likely the least unknown of all here, but this should be a must watch for every movie fan. It's a Coen bros. movie and one of just ~6 or so INTENTIONALLY comedic films from Nicolas Cage ((all w/in the first ~15 movies that started his 'acting' career; did you know he was in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, his first movie ever actually, he just had a small cameo)). John Goodman was a co-star in the movie. For those of you that don't like watching 'older' movies, this is one of very few movies that stands the test of time so you won't be bored plus you will be awed by Nic Cage doing in a comedy).
    1. Lost (I know this isn't a movie, but I'm putting it here anyway. Why? Because I have never loved anything more that was artistically created - not another TV show, movie, book, comic book, art, and even any VIDEO GAME ever made or will be made ((I would imagine.....)). It created so many different feelings through the six seasons with suspense being the biggest...it was simply amazing. I could see how some people might not be able to get into it, but if you were one of those people who watched only a few of the first couple of episodes and thought it was so so, go back and watch the first season. Like most shows though, the first couple of episodes are always the hardest to get through ((although I can't see how anyone didn't enjoy the pilot which cost more money to make than any other episode in TV to this day, I can't imagine...)) and the first season is never the best. It just gets better and better with Season's 3 and 4 being the best although there wasn't a season or really an episode that I didn't like). One more aside that is probably only interesting to me - most people I have told this to, think its one of the weirdest things they've heard ((mostly because they know how much I love the show)), but I have yet to watch the last two episodes of the last season. Odd right? I guess I just don't want it to end and I suppose I also don't want to be disappointed about how it ends...even though I don't know if I will be because I still don't know how it ended.)
    ANNNNNYHOW....well that's the best intro I think I could write to the site and I hope I have convinced at least one person to watch one of the four movies and another (1 to 1,000's of you all) to watch Lost for the first time. I envy you.
    "Parr ty"
  • Posted on 26 January 15 at 19:26
    Ah this was hard :(

1. Lord of the rings- Return of the king
    2. Dark Knight Rises
    3. When Harry Met Sally
    4. Shawshank Redemption
    5. Dawn of the dead

I could easily write a top 100
    You can't see me...
  • Posted on 27 January 15 at 09:07, Edited on 27 January 15 at 09:07 by iM JacK
    1 - American Sniper
    2 - American History x
    3 - Black Hawk Down
    4 - The Godfather
    5 - Schindler's List
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
  • Posted on 07 March 15 at 18:39
    1 - The Godfather
    2 - Ali
    3 - The Lion King
    4 - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
    5 - The Fighter
    See my blog
  • Posted on 14 October 20 at 17:42
    XBL Prophet said:
    1. Day of the Dead
    2. Return of the Living Dead
    3. One Dark Night
    4. Witchboard
    5. Dawn of the Dead (old version)

Yes, I'm an old school zombie fan. Number 3 and 4 are not though.
    This guy has awesome taste in movies. These are actually my top 5 as well. toast
    RESPECT THE STAR!
  • Posted on 01 November 20 at 09:16
    Troy
    Gladiator
    Saving Private Ryan
    Enemy at the Gates
    House of Flying Daggers
  • Christophe42Christophe42758,735
    Posted on 17 November 20 at 17:12
    Ran
    The 400 Blows
    Jules and Jim
    Goodfellas
    The Seventh Seal
  • Posted on 24 November 20 at 10:09, Edited on 24 November 20 at 10:10 by SpartanWolf 187
    Christophe42#296 said:
    Ran
    The 400 Blows
    Jules and Jim
    Goodfellas
    The Seventh Seal
    I haven't seen any of these movies lol. I read your bio and I could help you get your percentage up some if you are interested. I have kept above 80% the whole time on my account in the last 12 years. I don't play bad easy games to boost my gamerscore and never leave a story/campaign open before moving on to the next game. I made a ta goal to reach 90% by the end of next year, so maybe we can help each other. Send me a friend request here on ta and xbox live if you want and we can help work on our percentages together👍
  • swampfoxIXswampfoxIX58,997
    Posted on 30 March 21 at 15:44
    Blade Runner
    Lost in Translation
    The Big Lebowski
    Amelie
    American Beauty
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads