Posted on 20 November 12 at 11:14
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Assassin's Creed III Walkthrough
liiami
liiami
TrueAchievements ModeratorSite Help Manager1,542 posts
Last post: 24 Feb at 09:01
Posted on 24 November 12 at 08:45, Edited on 24 November 12 at 08:48 by liiami
Nice walkthrough, any chance you can add any information on where certain animals spawn to help people complete their hunting maps?

Also you should put the locations of the delivery request side mission givers, this seems too have given some people some trouble.
Perhaps adding the recipes for the crafted items might be beneficial too.
MC0REBE
MC0REBE - I'm going to regret this so bad
TrueAchievements Walkthrough Supervisor18 walkthroughs owned2,172 posts
Last post: Today at 16:29
Posted on 25 November 12 at 01:32
liiami said:Nice walkthrough, any chance you can add any information on where certain animals spawn to help people complete their hunting maps?

Also you should put the locations of the delivery request side mission givers, this seems too have given some people some trouble.
Perhaps adding the recipes for the crafted items might be beneficial too.
Already thought of that and it's coming in the next update! Thanks for your feedback!

toast
TrueAchievement Walkthrough Overseer - Completionist
MC0REBE
Posted on 25 November 12 at 01:45
Detailed list of what will come in the next update (date unknown, after mixing down and uploading all my video's):

- Adding hunting locations
- Adding locations for citizen missions
- All recipes (might be a new page since it's pretty long)
- All video guide-links (all of them have been recorded)
- Adding some useful items you might need to craft (upgrades)
- List with all upgrades for the Aquilla
- Hints to get more money using convoys

Any suggestions are welcome

toast

PS: Yes drabik, you will have some work again laugh
xPut Name Herex - Best Cortana moments (so far): "Cortana, what do you think of Apple?" and drabik proposing to her on day one.
TrueAchievements ModeratorTrueAchievements Game Info Editor6,559 posts
Last post: Today at 12:13
Posted on 07 December 12 at 10:27, Edited on 09 December 12 at 08:14 by xPut Name Herex
One of the better walkthroughs I've seen on the site.

Minor thing: In section 6 (Clubs), for Frontiersman Challenges II, you state in the Hints and Tips section that you will automatically get the Dive into water from 50 meters challenges by completing the constraints for Sequence 6, Memory 4. It's actually possible to dive from a lower level. I got 100% on that mission when I played it, but didn't unlock the 50 meter dive until after the game, when I went to actually complete those club challenges.

EDIT: Same page, Boston Brawlers Hints and Tips section. You should specify that you need to do it at Notoriety level three if you want the Jager Bomb achievement, as you currently only state "Maintain your same notoriety level", but it is possible to find them at level 1 (possibly incognito, but definitely level 1)

EDIT 2: Page 8 (Online Multiplayer). None of the online achievements actually require the Online Pass for the game. Credit to LitaOsiris for finding the following/explaining:
http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17354...
Q: What advantages do I have from activating or buying the Uplay Passport?
A: The Uplay Passport in Assassin's Creed® III only affects the multiplayer component of the game. With it, you will receive a unique multiplayer skin and be able to purchase abilities, perks, streaks and items past level 10.

Q: What part of the Multiplayer can I play without a Uplay Pasport?
A: If you choose to play without a Uplay Passport, you will not been able to buy anything past level 10 but you will still be able to play the game with other players and earn experience and credits.

Even if the Abstergo credits system is restricted, the players can still use the monetization and use Erudito credits to purchase Multiplayer items
I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
xPut Name Herex - Best Cortana moments (so far): "Cortana, what do you think of Apple?" and drabik proposing to her on day one.
Posted on 08 December 12 at 07:55, Edited on 09 December 12 at 11:14 by xPut Name Herex
EDIT 3: (although new post so I know it's seen)
For luring the dog three times (Thief Challenges), it's a lot faster to fast travel to the harbor in Monmouth, and run to the location in the picture. There is always two guards with a dog there (or in the area, if you took a while). Throw the bait, and once the dog is distracted, fast travel back to the harbor. Rinse and repeat, two minutes tops. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/dogsld.jpg/sr=1
I take no credit for this method: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621796-assassins-creed-iii/64...

EDIT 4: The links in Section 6 for the Hunting Club maps do not work. Links directly to the text files on GameFAQs from external sites are not allowed.

EDIT 5: Your solutions for the New York Magic Lanterns (bottom of page 4) all have the bottom image and the left image reversed.
MC0REBE
Posted on 12 December 12 at 09:23
xPut Name Herex said:One of the better walkthroughs I've seen on the site.

EDIT 2: Page 8 (Online Multiplayer). None of the online achievements actually require the Online Pass for the game. Credit to LitaOsiris for finding the following/explaining:
A: The Uplay Passport in Assassin's Creed® III only affects the multiplayer component of the game. With it, you will receive a unique multiplayer skin and be able to purchase abilities, perks, streaks and items past level 10.

A: If you choose to play without a Uplay Passport, you will not been able to buy anything past level 10 but you will still be able to play the game with other players and earn experience and credits.

Even if the Abstergo credits system is restricted, the players can still use the monetization and use Erudito credits to purchase Multiplayer items
You cannot go higher then level 10 without a uPlay passport, as I just tested it with another xbox with another account. Implementing the rest of your notes though. Thanks for your feedback

toast
MC0REBE
Posted on 12 December 12 at 13:16, Edited on 12 December 12 at 13:16 by MC0REBE
xPut Name Herex said:Minor thing: In section 6 (Clubs), for Frontiersman Challenges II, you state in the Hints and Tips section that you will automatically get the Dive into water from 50 meters challenges by completing the constraints for Sequence 6, Memory 4. It's actually possible to dive from a lower level. I got 100% on that mission when I played it, but didn't unlock the 50 meter dive until after the game, when I went to actually complete those club challenges.There was actually already a video link in the Hints and Tips section. I unlocked it while doing the mission, but the video shows a better location for players who still need it.

xPut Name Herex said:EDIT: Same page, Boston Brawlers Hints and Tips section. You should specify that you need to do it at Notoriety level three if you want the Jager Bomb achievement, as you currently only state "Maintain your same notoriety level", but it is possible to find them at level 1 (possibly incognito, but definitely level 1)Done

xPut Name Herex said:EDIT 2: Page 8 (Online Multiplayer). None of the online achievements actually require the Online Pass for the game. Credit to LitaOsiris for finding the following/explaining:

As said before, you cannot level up past level 10 without a uPlay passport. Therefore you will need a uPlay passport to get the level 20-achievement. Also, I stated "If you rented/bought the game used, there is a free trial of 3 days which should be enough to gain all of these"

xPut Name Herex said:EDIT 3: (although new post so I know it's seen)
For luring the dog three times (Thief Challenges), it's a lot faster to fast travel to the harbor in Monmouth, and run to the location in the picture. There is always two guards with a dog there (or in the area, if you took a while). Throw the bait, and once the dog is distracted, fast travel back to the harbor. Rinse and repeat, two minutes tops. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/dogsld.jpg/sr=1
I take no credit for this method: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621796-assassins-creed-iii/64...
I'll add it in, with credit to you for pointing it out.

xPut Name Herex said:EDIT 4: The links in Section 6 for the Hunting Club maps do not work. Links directly to the text files on GameFAQs from external sites are not allowed.As already discussed with the WT-manager (drabik), I will be making Hunting maps. Right now, I deleted the written text and I will add in the images once I created them.

xPut Name Herex said:EDIT 5: Your solutions for the New York Magic Lanterns (bottom of page 4) all have the bottom image and the left image reversed.Corrected

Again, thank you for your feedback

toast
Posted on 12 December 12 at 20:39
Interesting, the way that was worded it looked like you only couldn't buy things above level 10 without the Passport, but could still rank up. I guess that's wrong.

And all I was asking was that you reword the 50m dive section just slightly so it doesn't read along the lines of "complete this constraint, and you'll definitely have it" and instead be more "you're likely to get it while completing this constraint". Minor pedantic thing laugh

I also eventually noticed your Boston fast travel Magic Lanterns have the same issue as the New York ones (unless you fixed them as well).

Cheers toast
MC0REBE
Posted on 12 December 12 at 21:20
xPut Name Herex said:Interesting, the way that was worded it looked like you only couldn't buy things above level 10 without the Passport, but could still rank up. I guess that's wrong.

And all I was asking was that you reword the 50m dive section just slightly so it doesn't read along the lines of "complete this constraint, and you'll definitely have it" and instead be more "you're likely to get it while completing this constraint". Minor pedantic thing laugh

I also eventually noticed your Boston fast travel Magic Lanterns have the same issue as the New York ones (unless you fixed them as well).

Cheers toast
I do not fix the Boston ones but I will do tomorrow (10pm here, almost time for bed laugh). Also, good addition for the 40 or 50 meter dive, didn't think about it like that. It might be a bug for some gamers (like Encyclopedia of the Common Man). I'll add that in too.

Have a good one!
toast
Posted on 12 December 12 at 21:30
Not a bug, I just found a smaller cliff laugh
TheIcemanCometh - Today's PSA:  The PS4's version of the MLB app is better than the XB1's.  That is all.
251,570 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 91.13% (Includes owned DLC) - 65 more achievements required to reach 92%339 posts
Last post: 12 Apr at 10:23
Posted on 18 December 12 at 17:02
The list of requirements for The Angry Chef in Sequence 6 are wrong. You must get FIVE stealth/quiet assassinations, not three.
TheIcemanCometh - Mass Effect fan. Dad. Geek.
MC0REBE
Posted on 15 January 13 at 09:13
THEICEMANCOMETH said:The list of requirements for The Angry Chef in Sequence 6 are wrong. You must get FIVE stealth/quiet assassinations, not three.I'll look it up and change it if needed although I was pretty sure it's three.
Thanks for your submission

toast
TrueAchievement Walkthrough Overseer || http://www.youtube.com/user/MCoreBE
MalibuStacey85 - Cannot wait to be done with Soul Seed Farming!
180,219 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 84.90% (Includes owned DLC) - 6 more achievements required to reach 85%338 posts
Last post: 12 Apr at 13:22
Posted on 05 April 13 at 11:04, Edited on 08 April 13 at 14:06 by MalibuStacey85
Since the site redesign, all text in the walkthrough is showing as underlined for me, just thought you should know as it makes it a bit more difficult to read.
MC0REBE
Posted on 06 April 13 at 21:25
MalibuStacey85 said:Since the site redesign, all text in the walkthrough is showing as underlined for me, just thought you should show as it makes it a bit more difficult to read.It seems to occur in different guides since the redesign of the website. Personally, I can't change the coding, but I'm sure Rich is already aware of the issue (the WT-managers and the WT-team are) and it will be fixed soon
MalibuStacey85 - Cannot wait to be done with Soul Seed Farming!
180,219 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 84.90% (Includes owned DLC) - 6 more achievements required to reach 85%338 posts
Last post: 12 Apr at 13:22
Posted on 08 April 13 at 14:05
Thanks for the reply, I since realised it was a site coding issue that only seems to affect IE users.
Thanks for the walkthrough, was a big help and I've finally finished this one now :) toast
MC0REBE
Posted on 08 April 13 at 22:03
MalibuStacey85 said:Thanks for the reply, I since realised it was a site coding issue that only seems to affect IE users.
Thanks for the walkthrough, was a big help and I've finally finished this one now :) toast
I'm using Chrome and I'm seeing the same things, no worries laugh. Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it. I still need to improve some parts but time is the thing I don't have or find facepalm
Theo Boots
Theo Boots - Halo Reach: Perfectionst is onyx.
239,189 TrueAchievement Points117 completed games(Includes owned DLC)425 posts
Last post: 03 Aug 13 at 14:29
Posted on 14 April 13 at 13:54
Syncing the Animus
To sync the animus, you will need to find 10 pivots.
I think this is not correct.

There are 12 pivots total.
You get 3 pivots at epilogue's end.

This means you have to find (12 - 3 =) 9 pivots.
MC0REBE
Posted on 15 May 13 at 20:56, Edited on 10 June 13 at 22:06 by MC0REBE
Last DLC page has been written, but one video needs to be included. I'll be recording and uploading this tomorrow.

Edit 11.06.2013;
The last DLC page is finished, but is awaiting publishing due to some formatting issues. In the meanwhile I noticed I never finished my hunting maps (for which I apoligize) and I will finish those this week. If there is still something that needs to be added in or changed, feel free to send me a PM or comment on this topic