Forum for Xbox 360 related things

Fun games with easy gamerscore?

AuthorMessage
xiDannyS
xiDannyS
52,140 TrueAchievement Points75 posts
Last post: 24 Jun 13 at 17:53
Posted on 19 November 12 at 18:33
Pretty much what the title says. Want some games that are fun to play and easy to get plenty of gamerscore. I'm a fan of shooters and racers. If there's any links that would be appreciated too :)
FrustratedNerd - Realized I'm waiting for ~10 MCC achievements I should have got on release day. What is life?
Donated to TrueAchievements.comAchievement Completion Percentage: 70.64% (Includes owned DLC) - 22 more achievements required to reach 71%1,697 posts
Last post: 21 Nov at 18:47
Posted on 19 November 12 at 19:07
Man, so many to list! I really dug Green Lantern. I plug that for an easy completion everywhere I go.

Dead Island was fun but time consuming.
Same with Borderlands, every Halo game, and every LEGO game.

Not much of a help, but it'll get you started : )
Twitter: @ROBomination | Xbox Ambassador | DO NOT: Take the internet seriously.
xiDannyS
xiDannyS
Posted on 19 November 12 at 20:02
ROBomination said:Man, so many to list! I really dug Green Lantern. I plug that for an easy completion everywhere I go.

Dead Island was fun but time consuming.
Same with Borderlands, every Halo game, and every LEGO game.

Not much of a help, but it'll get you started : )
Thanks, I've already noticed how easy the LEGO games (or even any kids game) is for achievements. Will have a look at Green Lantern :)
FrustratedNerd - Realized I'm waiting for ~10 MCC achievements I should have got on release day. What is life?
Donated to TrueAchievements.comAchievement Completion Percentage: 70.64% (Includes owned DLC) - 22 more achievements required to reach 71%1,697 posts
Posted on 19 November 12 at 20:13
All of the reviews I saw said it was terrible, but it was actually kind of fun. I'm pretty sure I ran-through it twice (New Game+) but I can't remember if I had to or not.
xiDannyS
xiDannyS
Posted on 19 November 12 at 20:22
ROBomination said:All of the reviews I saw said it was terrible, but it was actually kind of fun. I'm pretty sure I ran-through it twice (New Game+) but I can't remember if I had to or not.I've seen plenty of games with poor reviews which actually seem quite good. Never quite worked up the courage to buy them though.
Posted on 19 November 12 at 20:34
I try and think of some more for you.

I thought Terminator Salvation was kind of fun. There's an exploit so you can beat it all on easy, but it is very short and eventually gets boring. By the time it gets truly boring, it's over. Felt like a cheap, cheap Gears rip-off.

I see you got a lot of long-term games so recommendations based off that lol. I'm still working all the notorious ones so I don't want to say any are fun yet lol. I'm wrapping up Hard Evidence. The story is good but the game play is kind of boring. Took me half of the game to get into it.

The Saw games were easy and fun. Both have exploits to only complete it once. not racers, or shooters though.
Penguino Rojo
Penguino Rojo - Is there a game where I can play a cat girl using a khopesh?
Achievement Completion Percentage: 83.54% (Includes owned DLC) - 45 more achievements required to reach 84%105 completed games(Includes owned DLC)30 posts
Last post: 06 May 13 at 23:48
Posted on 19 November 12 at 20:38
I'd say most of the Sega vintage games (streets of rage and golden axe specifically), virtua fighter 5 FS and Mark of the Ninja. Particularly Mark of the Ninja. Stealth game that you can go thru without killing a soul if you can find the path and trick. Not that hard to complete either.

Darkness 2 was enjoyable, if you haven't played it yet. Out long enough there are frequent sales.

If you have Kinect, I would suggest Gunstringer. If you don't have Kinect, you may be able to find a bundle for one with gunstringer and fruit ninja included for free (how I got mine) at Target.
xiDannyS
xiDannyS
Posted on 19 November 12 at 20:50
ROBomination said:I try and think of some more for you.

I thought Terminator Salvation was kind of fun. There's an exploit so you can beat it all on easy, but it is very short and eventually gets boring. By the time it gets truly boring, it's over. Felt like a cheap, cheap Gears rip-off.

I see you got a lot of long-term games so recommendations based off that lol. I'm still working all the notorious ones so I don't want to say any are fun yet lol. I'm wrapping up Hard Evidence. The story is good but the game play is kind of boring. Took me half of the game to get into it.

The Saw games were easy and fun. Both have exploits to only complete it once. not racers, or shooters though.
Thanks again man, will have a look at the Saw games and Terminator Salvation.

Penguino Rojo said:I'd say most of the Sega vintage games (streets of rage and golden axe specifically), virtua fighter 5 FS and Mark of the Ninja. Particularly Mark of the Ninja. Stealth game that you can go thru without killing a soul if you can find the path and trick. Not that hard to complete either.

Darkness 2 was enjoyable, if you haven't played it yet. Out long enough there are frequent sales.

If you have Kinect, I would suggest Gunstringer. If you don't have Kinect, you may be able to find a bundle for one with gunstringer and fruit ninja included for free (how I got mine) at Target.
No, I don't have Kinect, and no intention of getting one. Don't really like them, think they're waste of money. Will have a look at Darkness 2, thanks :)
xiDannyS
xiDannyS
Posted on 19 November 12 at 21:11
Wow, Terminator Salvation looks really good! Offering the full 1000 just for playing through the game and it's cheap. Thanks ROBomination :D
Kovy88
Kovy88
574,538 TrueAchievement Points298 completed games(Includes owned DLC)456 posts
Last post: 13 Nov at 15:36
Posted on 20 November 12 at 10:17
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands, X-men Origins: Wolverine, The Darkness 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Mass Effect 2 is easy 900gs for 1 playthrough and among the best games, but I would still play the whole series, Saw 1 is pretty fun and easy, Saw 2 though is frustrating and terrible, Spec Ops: The Line, quality game with easy points. Just something I could think of in few minutes.
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent - R.I.P. Robin, You were an amazing actor and great guy who loved his fans. Rest well, friend.
117 solutionsDonated to TrueAchievements.com1,858 posts
Last post: 20 Nov at 17:58
Posted on 20 November 12 at 12:30
Condemned Criminal Origins, Civilization Revolution, The Sims 3, to name a few
You've been trololololol'ed.
Posted on 20 November 12 at 12:54
I dug Saw 2 more then Saw 1 although the story was duller. Maybe that was just me though.

Also, I forgot to mention. Too Human and X-Men Destiny are going to be discontinued soon. I picked them both up. Too Human is supposable easy but will require a TON of time. X-Men Destiny doesn't look like it would take anywhere near as long. Has level select, and new game+. Might be worth a rental before it disappears forever.
DeviSlator
DeviSlator - 96 to 89%. Thanks to Halo MCC
195,909 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 91.62% (Includes owned DLC) - 23 more achievements required to reach 92%388 posts
Last post: 21 Nov at 12:01
Posted on 20 November 12 at 13:18
Too Human will take you nearly 100 hours. Longer if you don't trade for the elite armour set. Great game tho. A trick to see which games are easy completions is to check all games (under site pages) and then sort by ratio. Have a look for the ones with 3.5 or more stars and there you go. Can even filter by genre if you want. Do make sure you check the achievement list in case there is a hidden grind achievement
Vorpal Smilodon
230,719 TrueAchievement Points1,409 posts
Last post: 23 Jul at 18:12
Posted on 20 November 12 at 14:28
The Iron Man games are fun and quick, X-Men Destiny I thought was pretty good and also easy.
Posted on 20 November 12 at 14:55
Iron Man games? I'll have to check those out. I think I may overlooked those a few times.
xiDannyS
xiDannyS
Posted on 20 November 12 at 16:13
Kovy88 said:Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands, X-men Origins: Wolverine, The Darkness 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Mass Effect 2 is easy 900gs for 1 playthrough and among the best games, but I would still play the whole series, Saw 1 is pretty fun and easy, Saw 2 though is frustrating and terrible, Spec Ops: The Line, quality game with easy points. Just something I could think of in few minutes.Thanks for the detailed response, will have a look at some of those games. Sounds good :)

Leo Ascendent said:Condemned Criminal Origins, Civilization Revolution, The Sims 3, to name a fewThanks, will have a look :)

ROBomination said:I dug Saw 2 more then Saw 1 although the story was duller. Maybe that was just me though.

Also, I forgot to mention. Too Human and X-Men Destiny are going to be discontinued soon. I picked them both up. Too Human is supposable easy but will require a TON of time. X-Men Destiny doesn't look like it would take anywhere near as long. Has level select, and new game+. Might be worth a rental before it disappears forever.
Discontinued? You mean servers took down or something? :S

DeviSlator said:Too Human will take you nearly 100 hours. Longer if you don't trade for the elite armour set. Great game tho. A trick to see which games are easy completions is to check all games (under site pages) and then sort by ratio. Have a look for the ones with 3.5 or more stars and there you go. Can even filter by genre if you want. Do make sure you check the achievement list in case there is a hidden grind achievementLol think I'll avoid Too Human then, and thanks for that tip, I will have to have a look at that. I love how detailed and in depth this site is, just a shame it's kind of tricky to navigate.

Vorpal Smilodon said:The Iron Man games are fun and quick, X-Men Destiny I thought was pretty good and also easy.Sounds good, thanks. :)
Delith
Delith - Teething infant   50 hour work week = ?? I don't even know. I can't think straight.
Donated to TrueAchievements.com281 comments957 posts
Last post: 17 Nov at 15:51
Posted on 20 November 12 at 16:45, Edited on 20 November 12 at 16:46 by Delith
This page shows all the easy games, but as for fun, I'm uncertain how to go about judging that.
Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.
Posted on 20 November 12 at 17:12, Edited on 20 November 12 at 17:12 by FrustratedNerd
Discontinued as in the company lost a lawsuit and has to destroy un-sold copies. Meaning once they sell out, they're gone for good. I picked up Too Human for $5 (GameStop) and X-Men Destiny for $12 (GameFly) so I'm going to assume it won't be long until they are indeed sold out.

I've been working off of x360's list as well. Off the list that I've got to so far; Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs was a fun co-op game (could be ran solo). Monopoly Streets was fun but you will have to grind/boost for 100% (not long though).
xiDannyS
xiDannyS
Posted on 20 November 12 at 17:39
Delith said:This page shows all the easy games, but as for fun, I'm uncertain how to go about judging that.Thanks for the list, I'll have to have a quick look at the games and see if they're going to be quick/fun. :)

ROBomination said:Discontinued as in the company lost a lawsuit and has to destroy un-sold copies. Meaning once they sell out, they're gone for good. I picked up Too Human for $5 (GameStop) and X-Men Destiny for $12 (GameFly) so I'm going to assume it won't be long until they are indeed sold out.

I've been working off of x360's list as well. Off the list that I've got to so far; Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs was a fun co-op game (could be ran solo). Monopoly Streets was fun but you will have to grind/boost for 100% (not long though).
Ah, ok. Will pay particular attention to those two games. Thanks :)

Anyone know where I can get Avatar TLA The Burning Earth relatively cheap over here in the UK? It's quite annoying seeing it sell for a fiver on the Wii then £30 on the Xbox lol...
Posted on 20 November 12 at 17:54, Edited on 20 November 12 at 17:55 by Skadi And Omega
XxVv DANNY vVxX said:Delith said:This [url=link hidden[/url] shows all the easy games, but as for fun, I'm uncertain how to go about judging that.Thanks for the list, I'll have to have a quick look at the games and see if they're going to be quick/fun. :)

ROBomination said:Discontinued as in the company lost a lawsuit and has to destroy un-sold copies. Meaning once they sell out, they're gone for good. I picked up Too Human for $5 (GameStop) and X-Men Destiny for $12 (GameFly) so I'm going to assume it won't be long until they are indeed sold out.

Ah, ok. Will pay particular attention to those two games. Thanks :)

Anyone know where I can get Avatar TLA The Burning Earth relatively cheap over here in the UK? It's quite annoying seeing it sell for a fiver on the Wii then £30 on the Xbox lol...
The only way you'll get that cheap here is if you rent it. Lovefilm offer a free month when you sign up, and it really is free, just cancel before the month is up. Use it to rent some easy games wink.

On topic, Kung Fu Panda was a fun game and is very easy to complete. Afro Samurai is easy apart from 1 annoying achievement, Rango (might have been mentioned, didn't read every post, but if not this game is a must play, easy achievements and a superb game), NHL 2K6/NBA 2K6 - both can be completed in under 2 hours (for both games, not each) and they are both reasonably fun. I'll add some more as I think of them.
Kunoichi Suicide Queens can fuck off and die :(