Investigations Questions Forum

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

HELP!!!!

AuthorMessage
ELITE GAMER UK1 - Anyone want to boost
6,205 TrueAchievement Points8 posts
Last post: 25 Nov 12 at 19:02
Posted on 24 November 12 at 14:03
hey guys i was playing black ops 2 i got an achievement and then my game crashed.. after i restarted it i looked on my achievements and got

black ops 2 master

futureist

whats the hell was that i have sent a email to infinity ward and treyarch
aaron king
Confused Shelf - I think I am more excited to play Bayonetta 2 than any other game in a long time.
109,386 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Site Rank: 32,870 out of 227,5463,245 posts
Last post: 05 Apr at 14:06
Posted on 24 November 12 at 17:18
I will be interested to hear what infinity ward has to say about black ops 2 glitching laugh
"Revenge is a dish best served on a bed of rice."
ELITE GAMER UK1 - Anyone want to boost
6,205 TrueAchievement Points8 posts
Last post: 25 Nov 12 at 19:02
Posted on 24 November 12 at 17:24
i know
aaron king
alklein92201
207,917
alklein92201 - Upgraded to Windows Phone 8.1 last night. I didn't think it'd be much of an improvement, but it's so much faster!
Achievement Completion Percentage: 47.01% (Includes owned DLC) - 162 more achievements required to reach 48%TrueAchievements Game Info Editor7,183 posts
Last post: Today at 01:13
Posted on 24 November 12 at 19:13, Edited on 24 November 12 at 19:14 by alklein92201
He was referring to the fact that Infinity Ward has as much to do with Black Ops 2 as EA or Ubisoft laugh
ELITE GAMER UK1 - Anyone want to boost
6,205 TrueAchievement Points8 posts
Last post: 25 Nov 12 at 19:02
Posted on 25 November 12 at 01:13
so whos fualt is it
aaron king
matdan12
141,422
matdan12 - matdan12 won 125 Achievements in 10 games, for a total of 5,026 TrueAchievement points (2,261 GamerScore).
141,422 TrueAchievement Points10,243 comments7,258 posts
Last post: Today at 06:15
Posted on 25 November 12 at 04:14
As much as I hate CoD, I am going to laugh at your expense. laugh
Does one buy the game without knowing who made it?
ljp0390
98,815
ljp0390
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.4255Achievement Completion Percentage: 67.54% (Includes owned DLC) - 24 more achievements required to reach 68%987 posts
Last post: 26 Jan 13 at 16:57
Posted on 25 November 12 at 05:19
dude im pretty sure bioware made blops 2 send them a letter
u mad bro?
Posted on 25 November 12 at 06:21
What mode where you playing and were any other tags logged in to the console at he same time?
alklein92201
207,917
alklein92201 - Upgraded to Windows Phone 8.1 last night. I didn't think it'd be much of an improvement, but it's so much faster!
Achievement Completion Percentage: 47.01% (Includes owned DLC) - 162 more achievements required to reach 48%TrueAchievements Game Info Editor7,183 posts
Last post: Today at 01:13
Posted on 25 November 12 at 07:10
matdan12 said:As much as I hate CoD, I am going to laugh at your expense. laugh
Does one buy the game without knowing who made it?
That's actually very common. The developers and publishers are usually the last thing on people's minds.
matdan12
141,422
matdan12 - matdan12 won 125 Achievements in 10 games, for a total of 5,026 TrueAchievement points (2,261 GamerScore).
141,422 TrueAchievement Points10,243 comments7,258 posts
Last post: Today at 06:15
Posted on 25 November 12 at 07:20
alklein92201 said:matdan12 said:As much as I hate CoD, I am going to laugh at your expense. laugh
Does one buy the game without knowing who made it?
That's actually very common. The developers and publishers are usually the last thing on people's minds.
Its the fact that Treyarch are well known for making Blops that makes this funny. I can agree with other games but every games has unskippable segment that showcases those involved in the game.
laugh
InigoMontoya80 - Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes :)
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 729 out of 227,546Achievement Completion Percentage: 97.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 10 more achievements required to reach 98%237 posts
Last post: 12 Apr at 18:29
Posted on 25 November 12 at 07:53
matdan12 said:alklein92201 said:matdan12 said:As much as I hate CoD, I am going to laugh at your expense. laugh
Does one buy the game without knowing who made it?
That's actually very common. The developers and publishers are usually the last thing on people's minds.
Its the fact that Treyarch are well known for making Blops that makes this funny. I can agree with other games but every games has unskippable segment that showcases those involved in the game.
laugh
I generally do not pay much attention to thos unskippable segments when they are showing us who made the game. I am usually getting a drink or something. I laugh at your expense to troll matdan. As always most are pretty lame attempts.
ELITE GAMER UK1 - Anyone want to boost
6,205 TrueAchievement Points8 posts
Last post: 25 Nov 12 at 19:02
Posted on 25 November 12 at 12:25
i was playing my own campaign on veteran and no 1 was signed in just me... im totally p***ed off
aaron king
System of a Dom - Hello!
Achievement Completion Percentage: 91.30% (Includes owned DLC) - 45 more achievements required to reach 92%149 completed games(Includes owned DLC)7,042 posts
Last post: 30 Jul 13 at 13:17
Posted on 25 November 12 at 15:11
InigoMontoya80 said:matdan12 said:alklein92201 said:matdan12 said:As much as I hate CoD, I am going to laugh at your expense. laugh
Does one buy the game without knowing who made it?
That's actually very common. The developers and publishers are usually the last thing on people's minds.
Its the fact that Treyarch are well known for making Blops that makes this funny. I can agree with other games but every games has unskippable segment that showcases those involved in the game.
laugh
I generally do not pay much attention to thos unskippable segments when they are showing us who made the game. I am usually getting a drink or something. I laugh at your expense to troll matdan. As always most are pretty lame attempts.
This!
In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey, the monkey will spank us!
ELITE GAMER UK1 - Anyone want to boost
6,205 TrueAchievement Points8 posts
Last post: 25 Nov 12 at 19:02
Posted on 25 November 12 at 15:41
what you meas system?
aaron king
System of a Dom - Hello!
Achievement Completion Percentage: 91.30% (Includes owned DLC) - 45 more achievements required to reach 92%149 completed games(Includes owned DLC)7,042 posts
Last post: 30 Jul 13 at 13:17
Posted on 25 November 12 at 16:45
System of a Dom said:InigoMontoya80 said:I generally do not pay much attention to thos unskippable segments when they are showing us who made the game. I am usually getting a drink or something. I laugh at your expense to troll matdan. As always most are pretty lame attempts.This!This.
In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey, the monkey will spank us!
InigoMontoya80 - Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes :)
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 729 out of 227,546Achievement Completion Percentage: 97.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 10 more achievements required to reach 98%237 posts
Last post: 12 Apr at 18:29
Posted on 25 November 12 at 17:15
Thanks Dom!
DOOM The Return - It's been a while but welcome back, Ultra Drunk Battlefield weekends.
60 completed games(Includes owned DLC)TrueAchievement Site Rank: 10,645 out of 227,5462,023 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 22:11
Posted on 25 November 12 at 17:41
System of a Dom said:System of a Dom said:InigoMontoya80 said:I generally do not pay much attention to thos unskippable segments when they are showing us who made the game. I am usually getting a drink or something. I laugh at your expense to troll matdan. As always most are pretty lame attempts.This!This.laugh


I had a veteran run through with no issues at all. Afterwards I took that game back as soon as I could. Rocksmith is a far better investment for me.
My teeth taste funny today. They seem more jagged than normal.
ELITE GAMER UK1 - Anyone want to boost
6,205 TrueAchievement Points8 posts
Last post: 25 Nov 12 at 19:02
Posted on 25 November 12 at 17:51
not everyones game is perfect
aaron king
InigoMontoya80 - Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes :)
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 729 out of 227,546Achievement Completion Percentage: 97.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 10 more achievements required to reach 98%237 posts
Last post: 12 Apr at 18:29
Posted on 25 November 12 at 17:52
There was a known issue on Black Ops 1 of a similar circumstance, but I believe it was if you were playing on a friends console that had it. Not sure exactly but I know Blops 1 had a problem with it.
ELITE GAMER UK1 - Anyone want to boost
6,205 TrueAchievement Points8 posts
Last post: 25 Nov 12 at 19:02
Posted on 25 November 12 at 17:53
at least over 1k people will have this problem out of over a billion people who have this game.... and this is a FACT
aaron king