Game Info Submission Archive: Angry Birds Star Wars (WP) Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Angry Birds Star Wars (WP) - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Angry Birds Star Wars (WP)

AuthorMessage
Posted on 24 November 12 at 15:45
Aero x360a has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Angry Birds Star Wars (WP):

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Aero x360a for Angry Birds Star Wars (WP)
JMJimmy
JMJimmy - First achievement since July 5th... craziness
263 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 43.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 22 more achievements required to reach 44%3,995 posts
Last post: 14 Nov at 16:12
Posted on 24 November 12 at 16:15
Hi Aero,

Thank you for your submission. Most of the flags were in order, I removed all but 1 of the time consuming flags as that flag is only applied to achievements which require 10 or more hours of dedicated play for a single achievement. So 5 hours + grinding other achievements you won't have to spend 10 more hours to get the 15 hours.

I've also left off the buggy flag, however, this is only so staff can vote on it, once they do it will likely be added based on your solution information.
Life, it's funny that way.
JMJimmy
263 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 43.91% (Includes owned DLC) - 22 more achievements required to reach 44%3,995 posts
Posted on 25 November 12 at 00:31
Hey Aero,

Could we get further details on the bug? The wording in your solution isn't exactly clear if you just couldn't do it on that level or if you did it and couldn't get it to unlock.

Thanks
Aero x360a
Aero x360a - I just can't get into FC3
173 completed games(Includes owned DLC)194 posts
Last post: 17 Oct at 01:23
Posted on 25 November 12 at 09:49
Sorry, i was doing it on my phone, must have screwed up.

As for the bug, i know i definitely met the criteria and it didn't unlock on that level stated in my solution, for me at least. I haven't had any feedback on it either, and i can't play it again with another account to thoroughly check. When playing the first time i did try 6-7 times, meeting the criteria each time.

Thanks for the quick response
JMJimmy
Posted on 25 November 12 at 10:40
Thanks for the info Aero! Also, since there's no multiplayer I'm going to change the Online/Offline flags to Offline Required
Aero x360a
Aero x360a - I just can't get into FC3
173 completed games(Includes owned DLC)194 posts
Last post: 17 Oct at 01:23
Posted on 25 November 12 at 12:14, Edited on 25 November 12 at 23:21 by JMJimmy
Yep no problem. Im quite new to WP games and i was under the impression that achievements unlocked offline wouldn't synch correctly. Similar to gfwl?

While that may be the case, it's not what the flag represents. Offline means that you don't need to be connected to unlock the achievement. Online/Offline means you can do it Offline or in a multiplayer mode. Online Required means you need to be connected or it won't unlock/you can't get into the mode you need.

Make sense?
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta - JUST CAUSE 3!!!! Finally a sequel I rejoice hearing about!
450,470 TrueAchievement Points17,306 posts
Last post: Today at 10:02
Posted on 23 December 12 at 08:37
Yes it does. We do consider unlocking the achievement to be a separate event from synchronising the achievement. If you can unlock the achievement just fine offline without the need for a connection, that is what we flag it. We have now completely flagged the game. Thank you all for your contribution.