Bug reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Can't post comments on friend feed with Firefox

AuthorMessage
llDurbinll
llDurbinll - llDurbinll won 1 Achievement in 1 game, for a total of 27 TrueAchievement points (10 GamerScore)[shock]
Achievement Completion Percentage: 98.53% (Includes owned DLC) - 22 more achievements required to reach 99%146 completed games(Includes owned DLC)272 posts
Last post: 16 Jun at 03:01
Posted on 24 November 12 at 19:31
This just started recently today but when I click on the post button after typing a message out it just has the loading icon where the post button used to be and never makes the post. Same thing happens when I use internet explorer on my windows phone.

It works fine though on IE on the computer. Both firefox and IE are up to date and have the latest flash player installed.
Posted on 25 November 12 at 02:12
This is most likely because your login cookie has expired, and to the server you're logged out despite that you see yourself has logged in.

Two workarounds:
1. My Settings > Log In > Log In Cookie Expiration > Forever
2. Log out and log back in again.

Posting a message or a comment has NOTHING to do with flash.
llDurbinll
llDurbinll - llDurbinll won 1 Achievement in 1 game, for a total of 27 TrueAchievement points (10 GamerScore)[shock]
Achievement Completion Percentage: 98.53% (Includes owned DLC) - 22 more achievements required to reach 99%146 completed games(Includes owned DLC)272 posts
Last post: 16 Jun at 03:01
Posted on 25 November 12 at 02:22
Thanks, that fixed it. Though I do have my cookie expiration set to forever. I suppose there must be wrong with something with how the cookies are stored on the site seeing as I see other people posting about how it logs them out alot.
RazorPriest
RazorPriest - So how do I access this new area in Lost Cities...?
TrueAchievement Ratio: 2.2807Achievement Completion Percentage: 95.22% (Includes owned DLC) - 62 more achievements required to reach 96%803 posts
Last post: 15 Sep at 06:53
Posted on 25 November 12 at 11:52
Happens sometimes for me, and logging out and back in always fixes it.
What can change the nature of a man?