Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Assassin's Creed III 'Hidden Secrets' DLC Revealed

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:19
    Nope
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:20
    Nope
  • Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:21
    Pretty low of Ubi to release pre-order DLC as a part of the season pass. I know people who will have bought these separately of eBay and would have spend £30 on all of it, now Ubi are releasing it instead of new content for the game.

Only two Season Passes that were worth my money were the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass when I got it for 800 Microsoft Points on the first week it was released and the Gears 3 Season Pass that I got in the Christmas sales last year for 1800 Microsoft Points (I think.)
  • Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:21
    "Back in October, Ubisoft declared there would be 5 pieces of DLC for Assassin's Creed III"

Wow really already trying to rip us off in advance,i would of preferred to wait longer and recieve the game as a whole!!
    SuperSaiyanX87
  • Zedymieon77Zedymieon77333,598
    Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:22
    Oh. This makes sense now. I saw someone playing as the Redcoat yesterday when playing the AC3 multiplayer with friends. Back then, we were confused because we didn't recognize her. Now I know that the person was a Season Pass holder.
    I am the proud owner of a Silver Crown in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix on Critical Mode Max Level 1.
  • RE2LeonSRE2LeonS178,481
    Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:23
    The Redcoat was a Target pre order exclusive...so much for it being exclusive. Garbage ass company. Sick of these practices. I really am.
    Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:24
    Zedymieon77 said:
    Oh. This makes sense now. I saw someone playing as the Redcoat yesterday when playing the AC3 multiplayer with friends. Back then, we were confused because we didn't recognize her. Now I know that the person was a Season Pass holder.
    No, they were a Target exclusive purchaser.
  • Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:25
    Yeesh, kinda weak. I had one of those pre-order bonuses. It took me less than 5 minutes to complete the Mayan Ruins and get the Captain Kidd's Sawtooth Sword. Hopefully the other missions are longer... Arguably, the sword is a lot better than anything you can get before very late in the game, so at least the bonus is worth something.
  • Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:26
    Guess I'll wait for the edition with all the DLC after all. Low blow having pre-order dlc as part of the pass. Good thing I only rented the game.
  • Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:27
    When I hear DLC, I think gameplay and achievements. Not into wasting money on skins
    Native Pride
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:27
    In all honesty, I can't really be angry at them anymore. They did this with Da Vinci Disappearance and Lost Archive, only those were the final DLC, so people with the exclusives got to have them as exclusives for longer. But I think they released this first instead of last because of all the people who would spend so much money buying the exclusives first hand. Besides, I loved the exclusive stuff for my pre order and think it's awesome that more people will be able to experience it.
  • LOBO X9LOBO X9331,053
    Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:27
    i am done with pre-orders
  • Zedymieon77Zedymieon77333,598
    Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:28
    RE2LeonS said:
    Zedymieon77 said:
    No, they were a Target exclusive purchaser.
    Didn't know that. I just thought as such because it was the first time I ever saw the Redcoat.
    I am the proud owner of a Silver Crown in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix on Critical Mode Max Level 1.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

people love to whine when a company gives all the Pre-Ordered DLC in one package. i think this is a great idea.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

x Malefactor x said:
    Yeesh, kinda weak. I had one of those pre-order bonuses. It took me less than 5 minutes to complete the Mayan Ruins and get the Captain Kidd's Sawtooth Sword. Hopefully the other missions are longer... Arguably, the sword is a lot better than anything you can get before very late in the game, so at least the bonus is worth something.
    Ghost of War and Dangerous Secret are both Naval missions. Just in case you wanted to know.
    Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:31
    UGC Jedi Master said:
    people love to whine when a company gives all the Pre-Ordered DLC in one package. i think this is a great idea.
    Are you retarded? That's not why people are pissed. They're pissed because the game was promised 5 DLC packs apart of the $30 Season Pass. Using one of those 5 for just exclusive pre order DLC is such a huge cop out, especially if you already pre ordered the game from one of the retailers with the exclusive.
  • Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:33
    Mr J Muffin said:
    x Malefactor x said:
    Ghost of War and Dangerous Secret are both Naval missions. Just in case you wanted to know.
    Oh, so they're probably short too, but I'd take any extra naval mission with pleasure! Hell, I'd buy a game with just naval missions! Thanks for the info.
  • Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:39
    T0X1C Z0MB1E TZ said:
    Pretty low of Ubi to release pre-order DLC as a part of the season pass. I know people who will have bought these separately of eBay and would have spend £30 on all of it, now Ubi are releasing it instead of new content for the game.
    The last two AC games included it as part of their single-player DLC (Da Vinci Disappearance and Lost Archive). Anybody spending £30 on it was just being silly.
    Grr. Argh.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,902,872
    Posted on 04 December 12 at 20:47
    Nope.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads