Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Scorchers Sear the Marketplace With RAGE

• punkyliarpunkyliar289,189
  • Posted on 18 December 12 at 11:29
    I really should start this since I got it for Christmas last year... This looks ok and they seem realistic with the 400msp price point.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 December 12 at 11:31
    This actually doesn't look that bad
  • MakkeMakke535,774
    Don't you just love when they're adding DLC for games that you don't even want to play?
  • Nexus GruntNexus Grunt162,207
    I think I'll be adding this to my download list too ... I've almost finished RAGE and I have to admit it's been a pretty decent shooter so far ... some gorgeous looking scenery too!
  • k0pp0k0pp0619,911
    Posted on 18 December 12 at 11:34
    Queued it up, 2+GB download.. Phew.. Can't remember if I deleted the game data of my HD though, so could be a long old install again.
  • AdMor7emAdMor7em458,145
    Posted on 18 December 12 at 11:42
    /buy
  • Posted on 18 December 12 at 11:52
    Ultra Nightmare? More Rage? Challenge accepted!!!!

/buy now!
  • Posted on 18 December 12 at 11:56
    A great game, highly underatted.

Amazing graphics, nice shooting and good driving parts.

HOWEVER.. the worst ending ever, although now being able to carry on afterwards slightly improves it.

I think you can pick up RAGE for less then a tenner, give it a go you will be surprised.

The wingsticks are rather fun too!
  • wes coasnwes coasn536,674
    Posted on 18 December 12 at 11:57
    Hell ya if I can continue the main game and collect missable chevos! It has prevented me from starting the game.
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude1,316,177
    Posted on 18 December 12 at 11:59
    I will buy this soon. Waiting to see if this makes all area visitable post story. I remember quite a few areas that locked off, even prior to story end. I'm not looking forward to Ultra-Nightmare, but it can't be much worse than Nightmare... can it?
  • MehticulousMehticulous522,468
    Posted on 18 December 12 at 11:59, Edited on 18 December 12 at 11:59 by Mehticulous
    Funny when the DLC is almost equal in price to the game itself. Seen rage for a fiver many times both new and preowned. laugh
    *English Girls:* DABLACKALBINO.COM dablackalbino.com OMG OMG OMG DABLACKALBINO.COM!!!
  • Posted on 18 December 12 at 12:07
    That extended play mode makes me want to start this.
  • Posted on 18 December 12 at 12:39
    Just a shame I traded Rage shortly after I finished story mode.
  • workplaydieworkplaydie304,682
    Posted on 18 December 12 at 12:57
    Already done on nightmare can I just finish the last level on ultra nightmare?
    As I have a save outside the last bit. Also I missed the 1st card (I think) any chance that area will reopen?
    Workplaydie
  • Posted on 18 December 12 at 13:12
    Please no campaign re-run.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 December 12 at 13:18
    iMakke said:
    Don't you just love when they're adding DLC for games that you don't even want to play?
    It looks like most of us are excited about it troll.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 December 12 at 13:23
    I read through this a couple of times. Don't see any reference to online multi-player achievements The original was more than a tad thin on multi-player achievements
  • Posted on 18 December 12 at 13:33, Edited on 18 December 12 at 13:34 by A Wild Cactuar
    iMakke said:
    Don't you just love when people post in a topic that they 'don't care for'. No one gives a flying master chief, silly child.

Anyway. DLC looks good, game wasn't actually too bad and for 400 points, can't really go wrong. Seems like there's plenty to do as well I'll be sure to grab this.
    Looking to boost Yosumin LIVE! Message, or add and let me know if you're interested.
  • MehticulousMehticulous522,468
    Posted on 18 December 12 at 13:35, Edited on 18 December 12 at 13:45 by Mehticulous
    Cal Yagami said:
    iMakke said:
    Don't you just love when people post in a topic that they 'don't care for'. No one gives a flying master chief, silly child.
    As long as Master Chief doesn't die from fall damage, I dont give a damn if he flys. It's when he dies from fall damage I get upset as I have a deep love and admiration for the digital game character known as Mr. Master Chief (no homo)
    *English Girls:* DABLACKALBINO.COM dablackalbino.com OMG OMG OMG DABLACKALBINO.COM!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads