Game Discussion: Trials Evolution

Riders of Doom DLC - soul crushing difficulty

• HiradCHiradC350,982
    Posted on 15 February 13 at 23:00
    got 3 faults on hard as nails, not playing it much as don't wanna get stressed but picking up bits of tips here and there. if anyone has a specific obstacle they're stuck on say here and we can help each other. I would say don't bother looking at people within top couple hundred as the difference in skill level is too big a gap and they aren't the techniques you'll use.
    take me seriously at your own risk
  • CormacCormac585,830
    Posted on 06 March 13 at 14:57
    I can't stop playing this game! I've given up thinking about playing anything else so all my Xbox time is now devoted to Trials but it isn't the most pleasant experience because all I have left to do is eliminate faults from difficult tournaments, improve my Extreme runs and platinum the Hard DLC tracks. That is some frustrating work which requires near perfection.

I like to break it up with some multiplayer and am always looking for friends to compete with. Be that single player times or over XBL. Feel free to add me if you want some competition. Please also send a message stating it's for Trials.
    Put it on vibrate.
  • Posted on 11 April 13 at 22:09
    You guys might be interested in the following post on the RedLynx forum:

http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=1036...

It's a really good thread written by one of the game's top riders for riding techniques and whilst you won't suddenly be world number one after you've read it, you will certainly improve your riding ability and learn a lot of tricks and techniques to pass the tougher achievements.
  • Klarc ClarkKlarc Clark271,648
    Posted on 13 April 13 at 20:06
    Nice find L0RD Melchett, it may not lead me to any new achievements in Riders of Doom but I'll definitely be booting this great game up again. The amount and quality of the user created tracks makes this one of the few games I still play for pure fun and not achievements.
  • FIELDMOCHA55FIELDMOCHA55568,510
    Posted on 05 September 13 at 09:17, Edited on 05 September 13 at 09:18 by FIELDMOCHA55
    these achievements are retarded espescially the ten point achievements with the amount of work you have to do to get them you think redlynx would reward you wih avatar awards but i guess not
  • CormacCormac585,830
    Posted on 07 September 13 at 21:57
    GrimFreddie23 said:
    these achievements are retarded espescially the ten point achievements with the amount of work you have to do to get them you think redlynx would reward you wih avatar awards but i guess not
    Other than Wail of the Banshee and Ultimate Endurance II the achievements weren't that difficult. I'm glad they put some hard long term achievements in.

I deleted the DLC about two months ago so I could play multiplayer without those courses cropping up so frequently. I'm top 500 now and the only way I can really make any further progress on the leaderboards is to get platinum on Test Your Might.

That isn't going to happen so I might go back to the DLC for one last hurrah before GTA V steals all my time. Until Fusion arrives that is!
    Put it on vibrate.
  • Ginn0rzGinn0rz348,957
    Posted on 15 April 14 at 11:41
    The forum link does not work anymore, any chance you could update it please?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads