Game Discussion: Trials Evolution

Middle Of The Road Players

• IdleEnigmaIdleEnigma501,585
    Posted on 26 December 12 at 10:51
    Whilst the game is evolving I have devolved? de-evolved? Anyway, I don't seem to be as good as I used to, not that I was very good to start with. I'm looking for leaderboard competitions with other players and obviously the closer we are in skills the more interesting it would be.

I'm happier on medium to hard tracks along with easier levels of course. Been looking at user tracks of late and they're fun to complete but I'm not good enough to be in the top 100 and haven't got many friends to compete with so would like some more people to go up against.

It could be a case of pick a track and post your best time or it could be new friends. I'll leave it up to what responses (if any) I get!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 December 12 at 15:33
    Middle of the road is miles away from my awful ability laugh
  • Posted on 25 February 13 at 21:39
    Add me on Xbox Live, I could also do with come competition.
  • techie76techie76641,510
    Posted on 26 February 13 at 15:45
    yeah sure hit me up gets boring after a while
    techie76
  • xbox4xmas07xbox4xmas07497,556
    Posted on 16 April 13 at 23:13
    Don't know if you're still interested - I just got the game and I am no pro - add me as a friend if you like.
  • HiradCHiradC350,982
    Posted on 07 August 13 at 20:23
    depends what you mean, I class myself above average but will still rarely get top 100 on a custom track. it's more the case of being glad I complete the extreme/ninja ones where it's clear from the download:rating ratio that only about 1 in 5 have completed it.
    take me seriously at your own risk
  • AssaultionAssaultion247,890
    Posted on 17 March 14 at 01:39
    I know this is like a year late, but I consider anyone who can complete the extreme tracks an above average player. I can barely complete them, but I have some really high scores on hard and medium tracks, and I am pretty good online.
    My cock is bigger
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads