Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 15 January 13 at 17:45
    Please use this thread to discuss the Deus Ex: Human Revolution walkthrough
  • Posted on 03 June 13 at 13:18
    So how far is the walkthrough? I'm planning to start the game somewhere end this month or beginning July (depends on my work). I'm willing to help out with the walkthrough if needed.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?mpid=44788 Read please :3
  • Se7enn SinsSe7enn Sins575,840
    Posted on 03 July 13 at 04:13
    is this walkthrough close to being don
    Emond24
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 August 13 at 21:28
    I swear when I was here earlier, there was a full walkthrough??
  • WithTheDawnWithTheDawn1,001,507
    Posted on 24 November 13 at 21:57
    Yeah, I thought there used to be one as well, I'm sure it it...
  • cosmologyxcosmologyx2,239,083
    Posted on 22 December 13 at 12:27
    Any updates on this Walkthrough? Looking to start this fully soon smile
  • LordjiLordji137,399
    Posted on 30 January 14 at 11:43
    Where did the previous walkthrough disappear?
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth286,592
    Posted on 30 January 14 at 14:59
    As this walkthrough currently has no owner, and hasn't been contributed to since last January, it won't be published any time soon.

If you're interested in helping out and getting this finished, please let me know.

Thanks.
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE625,140
    Posted on 21 June 14 at 16:43
    This guide is now owned by SwelterinBeaver

toast
    WT Assistant Manager || GI Staff Member
  • Posted on 24 June 14 at 13:55
    I am working through this, hopefully it shouldn't take to long to complete, and be verified.
  • Posted on 02 July 14 at 06:19
    This has gone for verification so hopefully should be published soon
  • xDaffxDaff486,484
    Posted on 02 July 14 at 11:36
    clap Just in time for me to dive.
    Hold Your Colour.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,618,216
    Posted on 02 July 14 at 11:50
    SwelterinBeaver said:This has gone for verification so hopefully should be published soonThanks man I've been waiting ages to go back to this game and do all those side achievements and collectibles
  • Posted on 02 July 14 at 21:38
    Good timing then smile Hope it is of use to you guys and gals.
  • Information
  • SlLVER KlNGSlLVER KlNG247,044
    Posted on 18 July 14 at 04:31
    Wow I just started this two days ago and had no idea the walkthrough had only been published for a week! Thanks so much SwelterinBeaver! It's been a big help so far!
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth286,592
    Posted on 18 July 14 at 08:26
    True MaximFreak said:Wow I just started this two days ago and had no idea the walkthrough had only been published for a week! Thanks so much SwelterinBeaver! It's been a big help so far!Indeed; it's a great walkthrough. Bravo!
  • Posted on 18 July 14 at 10:01
    Glad it's been of use to you clap
  • Posted on 07 August 14 at 16:41
    Very nice walkthrough, thanks for publish and hard work! Cheers.
  • Posted on 14 August 14 at 03:59
    I know it's been out for a while, but I'm having issues with this walkthrough. Things I've noted so far, only getting up to chapter 1:
    Advice on what augs to choose early on would be a great help. Putting four points into hacking made things a lot easier and allowed for greater experience gain.
    Early on you say to choose non-fatal and you can pick either the stun gun or the tranq rifle. But later you say the stun gun is needed. So it seems to make more sense to just buy it here.
    In Chapter 1, Ebooks are listed early on but it's not always clear in the walkthrough itself where they are. The order they're listed it doesn't even match the order of the buildings you go into.
    After getting the achievement for convincing the desk sergeant to let you into the morgue, you say go into the station, but not the morgue yet. Then you immediately say go to the evidence locker outside, without mentioning how to get there. You say that you can use crates to get back through the electrified hall, but you don't say how to get there in the first place. I had to find outside help to discover how to actually get to that section of the map.
    In general, more direct guides to how to get through the missions themselves would be helpful. Like in the prologue, telling the readers about how you can get on the roof to bypass several enemies. Or, if there's a way to get past them all undetected and get some knockouts, explain that as well.

I haven't gotten to the rest of the game yet because I've spent far too long in Detroit trying to do everything, and overall it just seems very confused about what order to do things in. I don't understand why the morgue can't be gone into during the initial trip to the police station, or why you focus on one side quest at a time when objectives can overlap.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads