Game Discussion: Gears of War 2

Photojournalist Is Back Again

• matdanmatdan862,899
    Posted on 30 January 13 at 02:43
    A friend of mine told me that they had decided to discontinue Photojournalist in 2013 as no one could obtain. As of today the achievement is back up again. Thanks to people getting it back up for those still needing it. toast
  • Posted on 10 May 13 at 13:21
    The site went down the achievement never left. What are you talking about?
  • matdanmatdan862,899
    Posted on 10 May 13 at 15:23
    SSBDenCitySean said:
    The site went down the achievement never left. What are you talking about?
    I believe this was a long time ago but they took down servers to clean them up and forgot to inform everyone that they did so. Some unfortunate people were stuck with a discontinued achievement for about a month or two.
  • Linkx41Linkx4184,573
    Posted on 17 July 14 at 19:48
    And now it's unobtainable again.....
  • matdanmatdan862,899
    Posted on 18 July 14 at 07:25
    I would say try getting into contact with them through one of the many social networks and asking them what is happening. It may just another clean out or something else.
  • Piston TLPiston TL633,089
    Posted on 31 July 14 at 08:19, Edited on 31 July 14 at 08:19 by Piston TL
    It's a been a month now and the photo will still not upload. I have a feeling that this might be officially unobtainable now...
  • Posted on 03 August 14 at 03:32
    matdan12 said:I would say try getting into contact with them through one of the many social networks and asking them what is happening. It may just another clean out or something else.Already tried that and no response I've also tried sending a pm to a moderator on their forums and he said he would pass it on but I doubt it's going to get fixed.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads