Game Info Submission Archive: Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Hunted: The Demon's Forge - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Hunted: The Demon's Forge

• Information
    Posted on 24 February 13 at 06:29
    Mystic Typh00n has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Hunted: The Demon's Forge:

Mystic Typh00n said:
    Hunted: The Demon's ForgeCrystal ClearThe Crystal Clear achievement in Hunted: The Demon's Forge worth 56 pointsAdventure Mode - Collect all possible crystals throughout the game

Should have buggy added. I'm almost positive I've collected every crystal, and the comments for the solution even back my thoughts on how this should be labeled. :
    RaajTM Hunted: The Demon's Forge Crystal Clear RaajTM's solution for the Crystal Clear Achievement in Hunted: The Demon's ForgeAdventure Mode - Collect all possible crystals throughout the game

• xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,570,103
    Posted on 25 February 13 at 06:20
    Thanks for the submission, we have added the flag
    I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
  • AngrymagnoxAngrymagnox1,073,506
    Posted on 29 May 13 at 12:53
    For the record

Hunted: The Demon's ForgeGold FingerThe Gold Finger achievement in Hunted: The Demon's Forge worth 163 pointsAmass 100,000 gold

and

Hunted: The Demon's ForgeOne Man Wolf PackThe One Man Wolf Pack achievement in Hunted: The Demon's Forge worth 16 pointsUnlock 1st piece of Crucible content

should have a glitch flag added to them.
    They can unlock randomly out of order when playing co-op.
    I think the a prerequisite for this to occur in one of the partners will have to have already unlocked 'Gold Finger'. I should stress that does not happen upon joining the game
    Angrymagnox
  • Information
    Posted on 29 May 13 at 18:27
    https://www.trueachievements.com/II+N0+Scope45+I.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Hunted: The Demon's Forge:

II N0 Scope45 I said:
    Hunted: The Demon's ForgeGod ComplexThe God Complex achievement in Hunted: The Demon's Forge worth 25 pointsCreate your own Crucible level

offline only

Hunted: The Demon's ForgePump YOU UpThe Pump YOU Up achievement in Hunted: The Demon's Forge worth 38 pointsAdventure Mode - Battle Charge your companion 50 times during the game

I think this is buggy, it took me about 70 to unlock.

Hunted: The Demon's ForgeSandy V.The Sandy V. achievement in Hunted: The Demon's Forge worth 61 pointsAdventure Mode - Defeat all bosses as E'lara

cumulative should be removed as it exhausts.

Hunted: The Demon's ForgeSituationThe Situation achievement in Hunted: The Demon's Forge worth 67 pointsAdventure Mode - Defeat all bosses as Caddoc

cumulative should be removed as it exhausts.

• LitaOsirisLitaOsiris1,257,745
    Posted on 30 May 13 at 17:04
    Thankies toast
  • AngrymagnoxAngrymagnox1,073,506
    Posted on 31 May 13 at 12:15
    I do not think this buggy:

Hunted: The Demon's ForgeCrystal ClearThe Crystal Clear achievement in Hunted: The Demon's Forge worth 56 pointsAdventure Mode - Collect all possible crystals throughout the game

Only the 70(ish) in the cages are relevant, shards do not matter.
    It is very easy collect a crystal and then die before a save is made. This happened to a friend and I in Chapter 4. Upon reloading the checkpoint we spawned in front of the crystal. We then had to back track and get it
    Angrymagnox
  • MuddyAmoebaMuddyAmoeba528,589
    Posted on 10 June 13 at 05:39
    Thanks Angrymagnox

We have discussed the issue with crystals at length, and there is evidence to suggest that it doesn't always pop. Given that and without some further information to show that this achievement has been patched or fixed in some way then we have elected to keep buggy.

In future please use the game submission button to submit new information.(Underneath the game tile on the games main page the drop down menu should have an option for "Submit game information" with a little blue i).
    That way if a thread has been archived it automatically unarchives it and notifies the GI team of the new info.
  • Information
  • Chad and JessieChad and Jessie1,707,197
    Posted on 29 December 14 at 15:14
    Hey Elyoh,

Thanks for the submission and patience with us. We have applied the Co-op- flag to this achievement. It appears this achievement doesn't unlock in co-op when in local offline play, but it does unlock in co-op in online play. This falls under the synergy of the Co-op+ and Co-op- flag and thus both flags are applied. Thanks again for the submission. toast
  • ElyohElyoh1,099,376
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 06:39
    Ah now that makes sense smile Thanks for that toast
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Information
    Posted on 01 January 15 at 21:40
    This post was archived by WebChimp UK
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads