Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

King Washington's Second Act Makes Its Debut

• MatrarchMatrarch1,730,963
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,971,778
    Posted on 20 March 13 at 00:33
    Gonna start this tomorrow. Not decided whether I like the spiritual/supernatural feel with these abilities. Being invisible and being able to fly, kinda makes the game lose the realistic side that I enjoyed.
  • Posted on 20 March 13 at 00:36
    Lavindathar said:
    Gonna start this tomorrow. Not decided whether I like the spiritual/supernatural feel with these abilities. Being invisible and being able to fly, kinda makes the game lose the realistic side that I enjoyed.
    You pull off the wanted posters; The guard stop looking for you.
    You are the only person with "odd" clothes in the town; The guards don't suspect you

Not really realistic right? xD.

Just kidding I know what ya mean. Connor is already like a Super Human but super powers are a nono imo.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?mpid=44788 Read please :3
  • Posted on 20 March 13 at 02:01
    Seems like with this DLC they're just desperately trying to add more to the game.....I don't know why they think it'll work. I know there's people who enjoy the game and are probably looking forward to this DLC because it offers something new to the game and essentially the series.

I just don't know why they didn't do something to add to the actual story. And yes, i'm aware I haven't finished the story yet myself, but I know this isn't part of the main game at all because they've advertised it as a What If scenario.
    I'm not as random as you think I salad
  • SyntrSyntr356,362
    Posted on 20 March 13 at 02:51
    Only 75G? the fuck?
    http://imgur.com/XyAW0M4
  • LancerideLanceride619,075
    Posted on 20 March 13 at 03:31
    I'm just glad this DLC isn't as terrible as the single-player DLC for Revelations.
    I remember when I was a Nintendo gamer... I really should get back to that.
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl1,030,837
    Posted on 20 March 13 at 04:16
    Will start this tomorrow.
    No Mercy.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo328,125
    Posted on 20 March 13 at 05:49
    I'm going to be brutally honest. I'm only playing these for the achievements. After these 3 it will be a long time before I start another AC game.
    'Live and die this day, once more into the fray'
  • Posted on 20 March 13 at 06:26
    I read that as Tranny at first..hahaha Will pick this up whenever on sale for me.
  • DarthBane99DarthBane99336,251
    Posted on 20 March 13 at 07:25
    MugenKairo said:
    I'm going to be brutally honest. I'm only playing these for the achievements. After these 3 it will be a long time before I start another AC game.
    I totally agree. I used to love the AC series but 3 was such a miserable clusterfuck of a mess that it has totally soured me on future games. While I did enjoy the naval combat some of the 100% syncs in them were terrible. I figure AC4 will have even more of that. Wrapping up this silly and subpar DLC for the achievements. I could care less about Connor's story.
  • Posted on 20 March 13 at 08:57
    I think that Ubisoft with AC3 is working on the new game engine, with the new gen. console ariving soon each developer has to make a game engine wich will support the present consoles as well as the new. gen consoles. Imo looking at the combat in previous DLC and this one the combat is just much more fluent and precise...
    Regarding the supernatural powers, wasn't/isn't Native American beliefes all about transformin and living in harmony with the spiritual world and animals...
  • Posted on 20 March 13 at 09:39, Edited on 20 March 13 at 09:39 by DradusContact
    I have started AC3 but regret it. I am all 'Assassined out' with this fifth outing.
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,971,778
    Posted on 20 March 13 at 09:50
    Jyejitsu said:
    Lavindathar said:
    You are the only person with "odd" clothes in the town; The guards don't suspect you

Just kidding I know what ya mean. Connor is already like a Super Human but super powers are a nono imo.
    Hehe. Yeah it's just the superpowers I don't like,,.,

And ac3 was my fave ac. Waits for the flaming to begin lol.
  • Vr EnglishVr English834,830
    Posted on 20 March 13 at 10:22
    Lavindathar said:
    Jyejitsu said:
    Lavindathar said:

To each their own. Its nice to see someone who likes it because I got it for Christmas and have yet to start it.
  • pedgzpedgz946,820
    Posted on 20 March 13 at 10:51, Edited on 20 March 13 at 10:52 by pedgz
    bravestarr...
    eyes of the hawk, ears of the wolf
    bravestarr...
    strength of the bear, speed of the puma
    Engage the situation. Arederik -> Cosmic Eggs -> Rakol
  • Posted on 20 March 13 at 11:02
    Lavindathar said:
    Jyejitsu said:
    Lavindathar said:

Probably people dislike AC3 cause they had an overdosis of Ezio (and bugs, even though I only encountered one where you could fly but the problem was you always die during the landing xD)....Even though Altaïr was way more badass imo. As for me I really liked 3 the change was good for me since I got really fed up with the spinoffs they created.

Vr English said:
    To each their own. Its nice to see someone who likes it because I got it for Christmas and have yet to start it.
    Believe me if you encourage small changes in a game then you will like it. THe game mechanics kind of changed a lil' bit but it still is flawless.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?mpid=44788 Read please :3
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 March 13 at 11:04
    Ac3 was a good game but I didn´t really like the first DLC...maybe the next days...
    So isch des!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 March 13 at 11:39
    King Obama would be more accurate
    My God promised me "hope and change" over 2000 years ago, how is your god working out?
  • RedDeadKBIIRedDeadKBII445,151
    Posted on 20 March 13 at 12:34, Edited on 20 March 13 at 12:35 by RedDeadKBII
    MugenKairo said:
    Same here, I don't even think these are worth 800 MSP whatsoever, but Ubisoft feels entitled to milk it for all it's worth I guess. Instead of trying to include Connor into the history, they should have built a story around the time frame rather than in it, but then again: no need for a story when everything is already written for you.

XPhilesinIA said:
    King Obama would be more accurate
    Shhhh...You'll draw CountrInsurgnt from his lair inside Obama's colon.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 March 13 at 12:38, Edited on 20 March 13 at 12:51 by
    ROFL....seriously though, if i cared i would have never commented

my post will prob get deleted for blasphemy against their messiah
    My God promised me "hope and change" over 2000 years ago, how is your god working out?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads