Game Discussion: Fable II

Pro Needed - Fable II

• BytyqiBytyqi1,029,450
    Posted on 30 July 14 at 23:22
    This post contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
    Yes, I'm the one they call the Fable guy.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 July 14 at 00:53
    This post contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 July 14 at 00:57
    And i hope we can continue to help people with achievements as it saves a lot of time and get you the achievements easily so i thank all the people who spent hours on their save file
  • DashapeshifterDashapeshifter1,572,765
    Posted on 31 July 14 at 03:54
    Greetings, I need help with the following achievements: The Romantic, The Executioner, The Sharpshooter, The Nutcracker, The Concierge, The Con Artist, The Ghastly Jester, and The Repugnant. If anyone from this thread can help then message me on TA or Xbox Live.
  • pezza888pezza888179,783
    Posted on 31 July 14 at 10:41
    I'm updating this now.
    Posted on 31 July 14 at 11:28
    Thread now updated! Also I am in contact with a member of the site about obtaining a set of dolls, if this works out then I will be able to help out with the dollcatcher! Keep up the good work, pros smile
  • BytyqiBytyqi1,029,450
    Posted on 31 July 14 at 14:04
    Dashapeshifter said:Greetings, I need help with the following achievements: The Romantic, The Executioner, The Sharpshooter, The Nutcracker, The Concierge, The Con Artist, The Ghastly Jester, and The Repugnant. If anyone from this thread can help then message me on TA or Xbox Live.The Ghastly Jester and The Repgnant are as much as story-related. Once you obtain the suit, make your way to Bowerstore Market and do the prompted expression.

I can help you with the Executioner.
  • abcdelm45084abcdelm45084337,246
    Posted on 03 August 14 at 13:02, Edited on 03 August 14 at 14:55 by abcdelm45084
    If there is anyone who could help with the dollcatcher and the completionist i would be very thankful. Im very fexibel when it comes to time. I havent downloaded any DLC but i own the classics version wich appareantly contains both see the future and knothole Island.

Ofcourse if you would like help with anything in return i Got Fear (1 and 3) condemned 2 GoW 1 orange box fuel and Dark sector that i could help with.
  • MR MITT3NSMR MITT3NS736,894
    Posted on 03 August 14 at 21:30
    Bytyqi is the man! Took about 5 mins in the party to unlock 6 tough achievements! Thanks a bunch!
  • abcdelm45084abcdelm45084337,246
    Posted on 04 August 14 at 20:40
    Got my 1000 thanks to Dang3r Gaming. Great help. Thanks !
  • MattricusMattricus345,719
    Posted on 05 August 14 at 00:15, Edited on 06 August 14 at 19:42 by Mattricus
    Hello all!

Is there anyone who could help me finish off this game? I only require a few things:

Dollcatcher
    Executioner
    Completionist
    Sharpshooter

Thankyou so much to Dang3r Gaming, I now only require one final achievement for this game! :)

Anddd thankyou so much to Bytiqi, for helping me get the other one!!! :)

I have a disc with all the DLC pre-installed, and I have already done most of it myself! Just struggling with these last few ones. If anyone is able to help me out id be eternally grateful!

(if I can help you in exchange with any of the games I have done... let me know! :) )
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,655,181
    Posted on 05 August 14 at 14:43
    Mattricus said:Hello all!

Is there anyone who could help me finish off this game? I only require a few things:

Dollcatcher
    Executioner
    Completionist
    Sharpshooter

Thankyou so much to Dang3r Gaming, I now only require one final achievement for this game! :)

I have a disc with all the DLC pre-installed, and I have already done most of it myself! Just struggling with these last few ones. If anyone is able to help me out id be eternally grateful!

(if I can help you in exchange with any of the games I have done... let me know! :) )
    No problem man, get in touch with Bytyqi I know he has a save where he is able to help with your last achievement.
  • MattricusMattricus345,719
    Posted on 05 August 14 at 21:01
    Dang3R Gaming said:No problem man, get in touch with Bytyqi I know he has a save where he is able to help with your last achievement.Thanks! I have sent a message :)
  • Posted on 09 August 14 at 07:29
    Hi all,

Need help with Completionist and Dollcatcher if anyone's still offering...
  • drabikdrabik376,476
    Posted on 09 August 14 at 07:51
    I stickied this thread, as it's used so much.
    I am *not* a wizard.
    Posted on 09 August 14 at 10:49, Edited on 09 August 14 at 10:49 by pezza888
    drabik said:I stickied this thread, as it's used so much.Thanks smile
  • Wookie 5Wookie 5186,774
    Posted on 12 August 14 at 15:15
    I'm having a bit of difficulty with the completionist and demon door achievements. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,655,181
    Posted on 12 August 14 at 17:06
    Wookie 5 said:I'm having a bit of difficulty with the completionist and demon door achievements. Any help would be greatly appreciated.I can help with The ompletionist but not the demon doors as you would have to be there when I open the final one.
  • Mr DuckMr Duck318,576
    Posted on 12 August 14 at 17:15, Edited on 12 August 14 at 17:18 by Mr Duck
    Bytyqi said: All I heard from you was that you wanted my help. I received no messages during the helping or when I was done. A simple "thanks" changes so much.As with many, Bytyqi's doesn't just deserve a thanks, more like a medal! Or even a badge on TA for being such a helpfully member of TA!

I am forever in Bytyqi's debt.
    JLowe
  • BytyqiBytyqi1,029,450
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 00:40
    Jack David Lowe said:Bytyqi said: All I heard from you was that you wanted my help. I received no messages during the helping or when I was done. A simple "thanks" changes so much.As with many, Bytyqi's doesn't just deserve a thanks, more like a medal! Or even a badge on TA for being such a helpfully member of TA!

I am forever in Bytyqi's debt.
    I don't usually respond to messages thanking me (although I do read them all and I appreciate them!) but I would like to thank you for your message. :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads