Game Discussion: Fable II

Pro Needed - Fable II

• totemman16totemman16760,156
    Posted on 12 September 14 at 09:05
    I need some help with the gargoyles, completionist, and hoarder achievements in Fable II please
  • turkeyflyturkeyfly2,167,376
    Posted on 12 September 14 at 13:05
    I would appreciate any help with The Colourist, The Collector, and The Part Animal. Thanks
  • Posted on 23 September 14 at 03:41
    I could use help on pretty much all of them, including the DLC. please!
  • Posted on 26 September 14 at 22:31
    hey there's a book underneath the bowerstone bridge. on the side with dirt.
  • Posted on 26 September 14 at 23:36
    SerjiTank said:hey there's a book underneath the bowerstone bridge. on the side with dirt.Thanks for the info!!!! Now to just find two peanuts!
  • Posted on 27 September 14 at 03:02
    i think i have one. if i find another one ill let you know
  • Posted on 27 September 14 at 03:17
    SerjiTank said:i think i have one. if i find another one ill let you knowI got really lucky and found a traveling food guy who had them. I've got everything I need now.
  • IXI FalcoNIXI FalcoN2,133,577
    Posted on 30 September 14 at 22:55
    Dang3R Gaming just helped me with a bunch of achievements today. Awesome guy, thanks so much!
  • Posted on 08 October 14 at 20:50
    Is this still open guys as i need the dolls achievement amongst others
    Frodo86
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,655,181
    Posted on 08 October 14 at 20:54
    FIVE FT FRODO said:Is this still open guys as i need the dolls achievement amongst othersYes it's still open, I can help if you send me a list of the achievements I can help with (This Includes some of the See The Future DLC)
  • FreshAspekFreshAspek799,556
    Posted on 14 October 14 at 16:17
    Thank you Dang3r. I am going to send you a request now. Cheers toast
    Posted on 14 October 14 at 16:41
    FreshAspek said:Thank you Dang3r. I am going to send you a request now. Cheers toastJust got it, I shall help when we're both free (Usually evenings for me) I also see more than just the one achievement that I can help you with, the more the merrier I say smile
  • Mickey KinMickey Kin122,698
    Posted on 17 October 14 at 15:23
    I need help with a lot of the achievements, if someone can get back to me, please
    "As you wish."
  • Posted on 30 October 14 at 20:33
    Hey everybody, I'm looking for a kind soul and/or Fable II prosmile to help me with the Dollcatcher and Hoarder achievements. I'm online after 10:30 p.m. or so Eastern Standard Time, and would LOVE to 100% this one finally!!! Thanks in advance if anyone can do it!
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 20:35
    ELEMENT5 x261x said:Hey everybody, I'm looking for a kind soul and/or Fable II prosmile to help me with the Dollcatcher and Hoarder achievements. I'm online after 10:30 p.m. or so Eastern Standard Time, and would LOVE to 100% this one finally!!! Thanks in advance if anyone can do it!I might be able to help but what's the latest you are on till Eastern Time? I only ask as I'm GMT and it's hard for me to help unless you can stay on until late your time
  • Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:37
    I need help with the colourist achievement because I accidentally sold one of the dyes needed for the achievement so it is messed up on my play through. Any help would be greatly appreciated especially since it is one of the last achievements I need. It is for the See the Future DLC. Thanks.
  • GuidalityGuidality899,935
    Posted on 01 November 14 at 19:20, Edited on 01 November 14 at 19:25 by Guidality
    Hey everyone, I've got most of the commonly sought after, save based achievements and am now wondering if anyone has a save that can help me get any of the remaining achievements that I need. If you look at my list, you can see that I mainly need DLC stuff, but also some main game achievements that I don't know if they can be done off another person's save. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

PS - The best I can do to return the favor for someone is assist with online freeskate activities in Skate 2 -- as this is a game I regularly help people with -- or help with Spec Ops in CoD MW2
  • Fear The PeopleFear The People1,248,908
    Posted on 02 November 14 at 10:35
    Hey guys, just wondering if someone could help me out with the dollcatcher and the chicken outfit achievement. I would be soo grateful if you can help :)
    Posted on 02 November 14 at 11:12
    Fear The People said:Hey guys, just wondering if someone could help me out with the dollcatcher and the chicken outfit achievement. I would be soo grateful if you can help :)I can help, message me on TA and I'll help you when possible smile
  • WindymillrWindymillr576,492
    Posted on 15 November 14 at 01:47
    Hi All,

I was hoping someone can help me with the Dollcatcher achievement.

I have messaged/friended Bytyqi about a week ago but I don't think I am on the same time so we keep missing each other so if any one can help that would be great.

I am usually only on daily from about 11pm gmt so if anyone can help then that would be great. If this time doesn't work then let me know when is best for you.

Cheers in advance.
    Windy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads