Game Discussion: Mass Effect 3

Mass effect 3 dlc half price

• Low G MexLow G Mex39,654
    Posted on 30 April 13 at 01:52
    Does anyone know when me3 dlc will be half price,since 800 msp is too much for just 2 achievements thanks
    Gamerube12
  • MsrossMsross1,235,282
    Posted on 30 April 13 at 07:18
    With the 3pack being released, its unlikely EA will ever do an GOTY, or even a 'complete release' set..

With the Nextbox coming soonish, its possible MS will do a sale, but given that might prevent sales, they might not.. (why having lots of people buy DLC that would prevent them from 'upgrading'

In short, no-one knows.. & with the current financial troubles EA are having, theyre not likely to reduce the margins on it...
  • HumpyrtonHumpyrton876,819
    Posted on 30 April 13 at 16:32
    Mass effect 2 doc went on sale a few times, I would imagine it would sometime this summer. Some of it has been on sale once already.
  • Posted on 30 April 13 at 17:01
    It's not about the achievements having to verify the points, it's about how much use you'll get out of the DLC itself. I'm guessing you're referring to 'From Ashes.' This DLC is different in the sense that it gives you something that you make use of throughout the whole game - a new squadmate. If you make use of Javik enough after the initial mission to find him then the 800 points will be more worth it. He has a lot to say and is treated with as much attention as the other guys.

I did actually get this on sale though. Not because I was waiting for it, but because it just happened to be half price (along with Leviathan) in December before I played any of the ME3 DLC. So I grabbed the bargain while I could. There is plenty of ME DLC throughout all the games though so sales should probably happen quite regularly if you wait long enough. Omega is something you should wait on a sale for. It's an ok length, but I don't think the quality lives up to the price.
  • boldfoxrdboldfoxrd514,170
    Posted on 04 May 13 at 19:55
    I'm hoping for a dow pretty soon. Just started playing on Insanity an that Particle Rifle from Ashes is meant to be amazing but I won't pay 800 points, especially not as this was day 1 dlc.

Ive also given up on an ultimate edition after ME2 and DA2 failed to get this so will just wait on sales.
    RD
  • MsrossMsross1,235,282
    Posted on 04 May 13 at 21:08
    Carry on.... Waiting.....
  • RandallasRandallas593,171
    Posted on 02 July 13 at 22:10
    The Omega DLC is currently half price at 600 ms points if anyone is still waiting smile
  • LiveGRIZZLELiveGRIZZLE147,096
    Posted on 06 July 13 at 17:47
    Finally, now for the citadel dlc, hopefully we won t have to wait to long for that sale.smile
    Test
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64319,580
    Posted on 07 August 13 at 06:29
    Krypton John said:
    The Omega DLC is currently half price at 600 ms points if anyone is still waiting smile
    why did i not find this info on the frontpage? i missed the chance now!
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 August 13 at 12:52
    Phoenix C64 said:
    Krypton John said:
    why did i not find this info on the frontpage? i missed the chance now!
    Deal of the Week: July 2nd, 2013

It wasn't linked to Mass Effect 3 though. Which just goes to show that we really should have automated PMs on DLC and games that people have flagged.
    "Booyah" - Jeff Winger
  • ACDCs TNTACDCs TNT435,433
    Posted on 10 March 24 at 00:32
    Still waiting.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads