Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Doritos Crash Course Removed From Marketplace

• WastedDeerWastedDeer626,956
    Posted on 09 May 13 at 12:36
    Goodbye patch hopes
  • GeriHattrickGeriHattrick485,049
    Posted on 09 May 13 at 12:38
    Surprising as there is a 'famestar' challenge regarding playing the 1st DCC. Obviously for anyone not to have played the first, this challenge will now ve unobtainable
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite4,930,476
    Posted on 09 May 13 at 12:44
    I dunno why people keep whining about a patch for the first one. There is nothing glitched with it X_x
  • Excited MilkExcited Milk304,632
    Posted on 09 May 13 at 12:45
    TSG Dwaggie said:
    I dunno why people keep whining about a patch for the first one. There is nothing glitched with it X_x
    ^^^this
  • Posted on 09 May 13 at 12:47
    so if i have it downkloaded i can still finish it right?
    ASSASSIN'S CREED BLACK FLAG & GOTHAM CITY ORIGINS & GTA 5 & SAINTS ROW 4
  • xDnl94xDnl94310,402
    Posted on 09 May 13 at 12:50
    If you "bought" it before it was removed from the Marketplace, you'll be able to play it and redownload it later through your download history.
    If you haven't, you can ask any friend to give you the game on an USB drive since the game should be "DRM-free", just like others removed free games (Dash of Destruction or Yaris for example).
  • TomjehTomjeh1,417,098
    Posted on 09 May 13 at 12:50
    I downloaded this yesterday while getting DCC2!! Luckjeh!! :D
  • NutriWhipNutriWhip4,347,004
    Posted on 09 May 13 at 12:51
    I like the new one but hate all the stars and the achievements related to collecting them. If it wasn't for the stars, I'd have my 400 already. Still prefer the first one.
  • DaeryoonDaeryoon534,754
    Posted on 09 May 13 at 13:00
    Out with the old and in with the new. You would think they would still offer it since it has paid DLC attached to it. I wonder if it is just an oversight and will return later.
    I am what I am, and that's all that I am, an XBLA completion addict.
  • Posted on 09 May 13 at 13:01
    Excited Milk said:
    TSG Dwaggie said:
    ^^^this
    Oh really? Then why is it that I have a gold medal on every course and yet I still do not have my achievements for doing so?
    Heroes never die
  • Posted on 09 May 13 at 13:05
    The game glitch on me, think if you play the dlc before going online with a buddy playing on all original courses you will not receive your achievement. Be warned guys!
    alreadycrowned
    Cant play the new Doritos Crash Course. Keeps telling me error when loading. Any ideas?
    They probably did it just so they wouldn't have to fix the first one. Oh some retards don't believe it's glitched because they didn't personally experience it first hand? Then I and the others afflicted by it clearly must be be experiencing some shared delusion/hallucination!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 May 13 at 13:09
    Harms Way was the better game. The flaw was that the achievements were so easy that people only played it for the 5 minutes it takes to 200 it. Crash course was a challenge which made people play the entire game. Be honest did anyone race on every track in harms way? no.
    Oh Republicans! You lost! Get over it! Wake up! You are a dying breed! 4 MORE YEARS!
  • talkstogodtalkstogod640,721
    Posted on 09 May 13 at 13:15
    Eskimoletdinov said:
    Surprising as there is a 'famestar' challenge regarding playing the 1st DCC. Obviously for anyone not to have played the first, this challenge will now ve unobtainable
    Well I finished the first one and the Famestar achievement never popped/glitched on me... so it was already unobtainable.

Yay?
  • Posted on 09 May 13 at 13:21
    The DLC pack, City Lights, is still available for 160 MSP.
    I was hoping for the DLC to go on sale (I know it's only a small amount) but I guess I'd better buy it now in case that disappears.
    Do the glitches only affect the base achievements? I got all those when the game was still new.
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 09 May 13 at 13:22
    Harms Way was the game to put me over 100k. I was on 99,910 and needed something quick to get me over the edge.
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,975,613
    Posted on 09 May 13 at 13:27
    Excited Milk said:
    TSG Dwaggie said:
    ^^^this
    It is, you can't get 100% if you try since the DLC is released.

Luckily I got the 200g before the DLC came out.
  • Posted on 09 May 13 at 13:30
    I downloaded DCC when it first came out. I just haven't played it yet. DCC2 will probably just sit there too.
    Please DO NOT question my opinion. You will just be wasting your time. Thanks and happy gaming.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads