Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

• Posted on 29 June 15 at 18:37
    Really want to do The evil withins :D
  • Paul ZapPaul Zap191,537
    Posted on 29 June 15 at 23:31
    zico291 said:Hi,

I would like to do the Star Wars: The Clone Wars Republic Hero's Xbox 360 version.

Thanks

zico291
    BulbyDragonZord isn't even on the walkthrough team, so I have no idea why you're asking him for anything.
    Just another victim of the ambient mortality.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,834
    Posted on 29 June 15 at 23:33
    Pretty sure they were just replying to address which platform they wanted
  • Posted on 30 June 15 at 00:31
    Dang3R Gaming said:DarkSquall1 said:I'll do Monopoly Plus (both versions as they have the same achievements).Both versions already have a walkthrough.Ah thank you. I didn't notice as the walkthrough is not linked to the 360 version.
  • zico291zico291312,757
    Posted on 30 June 15 at 17:24
    Paul Zap said:zico291 said:Hi,

I would like to do the Star Wars: The Clone Wars Republic Hero's Xbox 360 version.

Thanks

zico291
    BulbyDragonZord isn't even on the walkthrough team, so I have no idea why you're asking him for anything.
    Sorry I didn't look at his name, my bad.
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE628,475
    Posted on 30 June 15 at 18:46
    Hey guys,
    As mentioned before, we are going through a huge workload to address some changes in our management system. This obviously does affect the handing out of the requested walkthroughs, but I assure you that I will work on all of the above starting tomorrow. I understand this can lead to frustration but the whole team is working on some things to help both community and staff, so please have some patience.

Thanks for understanding,
    MC0REBE, Walkthrough Manager
    TA Walkthrough Manager | "We work in the dark to serve the light" - Ezio Auditore da Firenze | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
  • Paul ZapPaul Zap191,537
    Posted on 30 June 15 at 19:38
    Spilner said:Pretty sure they were just replying to address which platform they wantedNope:

zico291 said:Sorry I didn't look at his name, my bad.
    Just another victim of the ambient mortality.
  • KinectKid333KinectKid333916,802
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 July 15 at 21:23
    I would like to become editor for the Dishonored walkthrough for the DLC, but only the Dunwall City Trials for Dishonored as I feel I cannot write in a similar style as the Owner of the base game has to make the other two DLC's look as good
    Life is insignificant, in the end we all die.
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy634,101
    Posted on 04 July 15 at 20:45
    I'd like to write a walkthrough for Age of Sparta (Win 8) (should also double for the WP version)

After seeing the common mistakes by fellow TAers I feel I must. I've not completed the game as of yet but it's due to grind not knowledge of game mechanics/achievement requirements.
    Life, it's funny that way.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo329,325
    Posted on 05 July 15 at 05:56
    With 2 larger walkthroughs under my belt, happy to do a walkthrough for Iron Brigade and its DLC. I'm just running through it now so its nice and fresh.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • Jetfire SixJetfire Six1,088,757
    Posted on 06 July 15 at 01:07
    I'd like to write a walkthrough for Wolfenstein: The New Order (this should go hand-in-hand for the Xbox 360 version). I've got about 67% of the achievements in the game (the remaining in the game are simply based off of in-game mechanics and collectibles), so it shouldn't be too much. I'm also going through a second run, so this should freshen things up.
    "The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bull**** story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.” - Jordan Belfort
  • Posted on 06 July 15 at 07:54
    I would love to have a go at creating a walkthrough for Hitman GO (WP) which in turn could be ported for the Windows 8 version.

toast
    BUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,656,268
    Posted on 06 July 15 at 11:21
    VisciousSquare said:I would love to have a go at creating a walkthrough for Hitman GO (WP) which in turn could be ported for the Windows 8 version.

toast
    That's already being written.
  • xDaffxDaff491,997
    Posted on 06 July 15 at 12:00
    Dang3R Gaming said:VisciousSquare said:I would love to have a go at creating a walkthrough for Hitman GO (WP) which in turn could be ported for the Windows 8 version.

toast
    That's already being written.
    I'm currently writing the Win 8 version which will be ported across smile
  • Posted on 06 July 15 at 13:30
    cry
    BUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • FallenSoul19FallenSoul19671,286
    Posted on 06 July 15 at 23:40
    I'd like to write walkthroughs for LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga and Ashes Cricket 2009
  • Posted on 06 July 15 at 23:46
    FallenSoul19 said:I'd like to write walkthroughs for LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga and Ashes Cricket 2009Hi there.

You can only have one active walkthrough at a time. Please choose one.
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 July 15 at 10:48
    Oddworld: New 'N' Tasty please!

I'd also love to reserve what MIGHT be the HD Remake of Abe's Exoddus, if that's possible smile
    Hydro Thunder Hurricane
  • Mike MarcelaisMike Marcelais1,259,315
    Posted on 08 July 15 at 00:26
    Hello. I can write a walkthrough for Chaos Rings (WP). Thanks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads