Game Discussion: Game Room

Game Room not loading/servers not available

• IstIngilizIstIngiliz575,874
    Posted on 27 July 13 at 08:28
    I've noticed that this stuck at 25% loading thing usually happens for me in the mornings (GMT). If I try again later in the afternoon it seems to load first time. Only have about 8 achievements left for the 100% and hope to get them soonish!
  • MalibuStacey85MalibuStacey851,270,784
    Posted on 27 July 13 at 18:55
    It's been working ok for the last couple of days. I'd sent a message to Krome, who I think have forwarded to MS and they messaged me back the other day saying it should be better now.

Let's hope it lasts!!
  • ZZRsyZZRsy299,108
    Posted on 14 February 15 at 00:49
    Game will not load, hoping it comes back as I need to finish it off.
    ZZRsy
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 February 15 at 10:17
    Ya wont load for me either. And no pack 9 available.
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • King CrepesKing Crepes454,941
    Posted on 15 February 15 at 15:50, Edited on 15 February 15 at 16:24 by King Crepes
    my game loaded up but it deleted all of my rooms and games. At the moment I have only 6 out of I think 12-13 games available...

edit: second time I loaded up the game I had the same issues, it didn't load
  • FlolaisFlolais551,472
    Posted on 15 February 15 at 19:05
    I talked with MS support about it. They are looking into it. Considering its just pure profit for them, I see no reason they won't fix it.
  • MEGAMAN962MEGAMAN962441,806
    Posted on 17 February 15 at 11:26
    May not help much but if you have time spenders that you still need to work on you can disconnect you 360 from live and start the game up. Once you are into the game if you want time stamps on your achievements you can reconnect to live.

I popped "Machine Not Man" offline yesterday when the scanners were down due to that privacy issue. I currently have my turbo controller holding down the rewind button in classic mode on Scramble. I should get my gold medal for that shortly and hit level 14.

It's not a solution...just thought it might help with some of the frustration until this gets fixed.
  • ZZRsyZZRsy299,108
    Posted on 17 February 15 at 23:22
    The offline time spender is the best option at the moment, possibly some of the others but I need more games in my arcade to get the medals.
    ZZRsy
  • Posted on 18 February 15 at 13:28
    So are the servers back up
  • ZZRsyZZRsy299,108
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 17:04
    I just tried and I get to about 25% and no further.
    Servers are not running At the moment.
    ZZRsy
  • Posted on 19 February 15 at 13:36
    yea it's been like that for a week or so.
  • ProfiliaProfilia341,382
    Posted on 19 February 15 at 17:59
    I think it's two weeks tomorrow...

I even made a gamer goal to complete this too... hurry up, MS. cry
  • Posted on 20 February 15 at 05:50
    I did some research on this, but apparently the servers for the game have been like this and down for a while (does not seem like they will come back up anytime soon either sadly). But to get on the game, you have to be disconnected from xbox live to get on the game. Then you can connect back to xbox live after you get on the game.

You cant buy anything, but there are still functions available including connecting to other players.

I was hoping and wondering if anyone here would be willing to assist me with Visitor and Player achievements in this game if someone would not mind taking a moment to help me. I would really appreciate it :)
  • Posted on 20 February 15 at 05:56
    But yea, I hope they fix the problem, but it is very unlikely the problem will be fixed :(
  • Posted on 20 February 15 at 21:09
    I actually want to revise what I said, was actually on the game at 4:30 am my time and the servers were working just fine. I had the opportunity to enter other people's arcades and I had the option to buy games with money to build on the arcade. After all the research and past attempts I had made to enter the Game Room, was really surprise it was working again.

So don't give up, it is still running ;)

And I got my achievements I was after yay! :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads